Thread: juice and track

Magnum is offline New Member

juice and track

anyone know what kind of cycles sprinters use, i know ben johnson got caught with winny, i just need a cycle for speed

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Stick with winny, you don't need no bulking for sprinters, they wanna be light, strong, and have some serious fast twitch muscle

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    if ur going to just use winny, make sure and stretch a lot and well, i think ppl tend to pull muscles a lot easier while on it...

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    anyone know what kind of cycles sprinters use, i know ben johnson got caught with winny, i just need a cycle for speed

I know for long distance they use a drug call "epiao"

EPO is a primary growth product in which it regulates red blood cell formation in the body. This is highly liked by long distance runners and overall endurance athletes. The red blood cell production, which involves removing and storing a quantity of blood to later replace it when in need for the transport of oxygen more efficiently, which gives the athlete a much increased boost.EPO’s chemical blood doping procedure can come with its own problems with cell volume can be very dangerous, where cell concentration can reach life threatening point if the drug is used incorrectly resulting in heart attack, stroke, seizure even death. So one must be very cautious and be overlooked by a doctors assistance.

I hope this helps

Magnum is offline New Member
    i just need it for straight speed, no endurance

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    test prop.. not a lot of bloat, but good strength

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Test prop/winny/Eq.

Magnum, it all depends what your situation is... if u r in high school and u dont get tested then calidude's stack of prop/winny/Eq is great, but if u r a collegegiate athlete at a high level and u get tested, then i would suggest the prop only because of the short detection time of only 2 weeks.. like i said, it all depends what your situation is....

give us some info so we can help u out

Magnum, it all depends what your situation is... if u r in high school and u dont get tested then calidude's stack of prop/winny/Eq is great, but if u r a collegegiate athlete at a high level and u get tested, then i would suggest the prop only because of the short detection time of only 2 weeks.. like i said, it all depends what your situation is....

give us some info so we can help u out

A little test prop. and fina. Winny is bad on the joints and sprinting can be. What level of sprinter are you?

Thread Information