Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member

What should i do??? quick answer

Ok i bought supertest 250...not thinking about the manufacturer or whatever. didnt realize it was by tornel and ive heard a lot of crap about it...Im only into my 2nd week. Should I go buy new sust made by different company or just try this one out? Im also on deca

ok i just need a little help on this...Im putting stuff into my system which will already do some harm, but since im doing harm i at least want to see some good results

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    tornell sust wont kill you, lol. you are fine

haha i know it wont kill me. But i mean I want to get my moneys worht u know...so if it would just be better for me to just get new sust from a diff company then i want to do that. thats what im tryin to figure out lol.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Im using tornel products right now!! For about 3 weeks now and im still alive!!!
    Whats suppose to be "that" bad about it. Fill me in????

because everyone says its underdosed and doesnt work that great and is dirt blah blah...if it would be more of a benefit for me to get sust from another company thats what im lookin for

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    majorly underdosed, so I would act accordingly. However it is a guessing game, so I would suspect that tornel's 250 would yield about 200 mg. THis is just my opinion though, and I'm not sure about exact dosage.

hmmmm. Yea thats not good then

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    if you can get some more sust fairly quickly, i would go for it. Tornel is not that bad, and poeple do gain from it, but the underdosing is something I would not want to deal with.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I went through multiple 50 CC bottles of Reforvit-B actually injecting it. And people think im crazy. I think it was good stuff, I want some more. I would probally filter it if I could find it again. But I loved the feeling from injecting 50mgs of that in me. Same thing here everyone says its underdosed and dirty. But I never had any problems with it.

I have been talking to someone that has been using Tornel Test and he said the stuff worked good for him. But I have allways heard tornel getting lumped into the same catagory as Brovel and such.

anyone know the dosage then for 250mg of tornel supertest 250?

Thread Information