ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member

Cool newer ttokkyo results?

greetings all. New to this board. Does anyone have PERSONAL experience with the tt cyp lot 41, and the testonon lot20.
    I know they don't hurt at all upon injection, and its been too soon for me to notice any results. So I was wonderin if anybody here can vouge for the quality. Thanx all. Ps, I have read all the threads that they are good to go, but I want to know about personal experience. Size, strength, etc. Thanx.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I just got off the Ttokkyo sust and to tell you the truthm, i can't tell the difference between the Ttokkyo and the Karachi's I've taken...My workout partner is lovin the cyp as well...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    the lot #041 on the cyp is kind of fixed the b/a content is a lot lower then the first batches.i was useing the cyp 041 but just finished (it doesnt have that much pain always mix it)and now i jumped to some first batch shit and let me tell ya the shit cripples me for a week atleast im living off advils .your ass swells up and you get golf balls in there due to the high ba contenet,this fukn sux.but you should be alright though.

Methuselah is offline Member
    Anyone else hurt from TT cyp. I was just thinking of changing to it.

Slopain is offline New Member

Re: newer ttokkyo results?

Originally posted by ichabodcrane
    greetings all. New to this board. Does anyone have PERSONAL experience with the tt cyp lot 41, and the testonon lot20.
    I know they don't hurt at all upon injection, and its been too soon for me to notice any results. So I was wonderin if anybody here can vouge for the quality. Thanx all. Ps, I have read all the threads that they are good to go, but I want to know about personal experience. Size, strength, etc. Thanx.

I shot 3cc's of the lot 41 cyp200 in the quad, no pain (and if you had a prefixed batch you know that would sting) theres no more pain thatn any other shot of cyp with that lot #.

btw hi first post.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Re: Re: newer ttokkyo results?

Originally posted by Slopain

btw hi first post.
    LOL...Welcome stranger...

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member

Cool

thanx guys!

Thread Information