G-Force is offline Anabolic Member

Arrow 1st cycle extended (20wks) with HGH - Help?

my original cycle was supposed to be 14 weeks (first ever apart from pro-hormones) but i came accross some HGH half way through and now i wish to extend it so to get best use from the HGH. i am currently in week 9 what do you think?

stats

age 25
    weight 190lbs
    training exp 3 years
    bf 12 - 14%

ORIGINAL CYCLE

weeks - 1 - 4 D-Bol: 30mg/day
    weeks - 1 - 12 Test.E: 500mg/week
    weeks - 9 - 14 Winstrol depot: 50mg/EOD

EXTENDED CYCLE

weeks 13 - 18 Sust 500mg/week
    weeks 16 - 20 D-Bol 20mg/day
    weeks 9 - 29 HGH (starting at 2.4 iu's/day finishing at 4.8)

ORIGNAL PCT

PCT weeks 21 -25 clomid (300/100/50) and Nolva 20mg/day

EXTENDED PCT?

should i up the dose of nolva or clomid and/ or extend the time and should i add HCG
    i have also been taking 2g tribulus since week 7 and will up it to 3g PCT

- also what do you think about the D-bol at the end of the cycle? is this too much? its just i had some left over and heard that d-bol is good with HGH because it increases insulin - i thought i'd run it past the sust for a couple of weeks

any help/suggestions/flames appreciated

forgot to mention i will be running IGF-1 aswell for about a month, as soon as i get hold of some that is

ColdSore is offline Banned
    why switch to sust in the later half?...

and i wouldnt run winny, and d-bol back to back...thats 11 weeks of 17aa orals that you have layed out with in a 13 week period...

i ran winny for 10 weeks with no problem, but i still think you may be asking for trouble

I was switching to sust cos i basically run out of test in that week and have some sust at home

also i havent noticed that much from the test - all my gains seem to be from the D-bol

i have already started the winny - i dont have to run the d-bol at the end -its just i heard it was really good stacked with HGH

what about my PCT?
    how long after my last sust injection should i start it?

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    I was switching to sust cos i basically run out of test in that week and have some sust at home

also i havent noticed that much from the test - all my gains seem to be from the D-bol

i have already started the winny - i dont have to run the d-bol at the end -its just i heard it was really good stacked with HGH

what about my PCT?
    how long after my last sust injection should i start it?
    so what week are you in???...did i just mis read your post?

about the pct...i would go with something like this...this is what i used after my last that was around 25 weeks...

day 1-3: 300mg clomid
    day 4-21: 100mg clomid
    22-30: 50mg clomid

i also used 20mg nolva ed...you could use tribulas at a gram or 2 everyday, but i personally dont use HCG ...so i wouldnt use it if you were to ask me.

ok...week 9...i re read it...

if you gonna use the d-bol maybe cut it to the last 3 weeks...that will give you a 4 week break between the winny...thats if your hell bent on useing it

toolman is offline Banned
    If this is your first cycle, there is NO WAY you should run it 20 weeks. GO the 12 planned then recover. You have no idea how hard or easy it will be for you so save the extended cycles for 5th or 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    If this is your first cycle, there is NO WAY you should run it 20 weeks. GO the 12 planned then recover. You have no idea how hard or easy it will be for you so save the extended cycles for 5th or 6th.
    thats just something people say to put fear in you for going over 12 weeks...i see no problem with the moderate doses hes useing, and him being a bit older than alot of 1st time users

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    thats just something people say to put fear in you for going over 12 weeks...i see no problem with the moderate doses hes useing, and him being a bit older than alot of 1st time users
    I disagree. The longer your balls are atrophied, the longer it takes to recover. As this is a first cycle, he should be especially careful. Further, as a first time user, what makes you think that 500mgs of test isn't alot. Lastly, he plans on extending the cycle to benefit his newly come by HGH. First it will take 2-3 months for the HGH to really kick so the extended test will not help the hgh.

I like well planned and executed cycle. I do not like these cycles that are made up as he goes along just because he came by some other gear or hgh. My opinion, but it's best to be safe and do it right.

I disagree. The longer your balls are atrophied, the longer it takes to recover. As this is a first cycle, he should be especially careful. Further, as a first time user, what makes you think that 500mgs of test isn't alot. Lastly, he plans on extending the cycle to benefit his newly come by HGH. First it will take 2-3 months for the HGH to really kick so the extended test will not help the hgh.

I like well planned and executed cycle. I do not like these cycles that are made up as he goes along just because he came by some other gear or hgh. My opinion, but it's best to be safe and do it right.
    thats just where we have a difference of opinions...i feel it safer to do longer slower cycles than to pack on 30 lbs in 10 weeks...i have ran 12, 15, and 25 week cycles...and i didnt feel like the longer ones were any more difficult to recover than others...

im not saying this is the best cycle...or something i would do...im just saying that im not gonna jump on the "its all wrong" bandwagon cause i just dont see a reason why this would hurt him or affect his health any different than the original 12 weeks...givin that he does something about the winny and d-bol back to back

thats just where we have a difference of opinions...i feel it safer to do longer slower cycles than to pack on 30 lbs in 10 weeks...i have ran 12, 15, and 25 week cycles...and i didnt feel like the longer ones were any more difficult to recover than others...

im not saying this is the best cycle...or something i would do...im just saying that im not gonna jump on the "its all wrong" bandwagon cause i just dont see a reason why this would hurt him or affect his health any different than the original 12 weeks...givin that he does something about the winny and d-bol back to back
    OK, we agree to disagree on this one. I see your point.

OK, we agree to disagree on this one. I see your point.
    done, done, and done...lol...see this is how you debate w/o getting personal

he plans on extending the cycle to benefit his newly come by HGH. First it will take 2-3 months for the HGH to really kick so the extended test will not help the hgh.
    is there another more safer way i could do this?

perhaps finish the 12 week of test, go through PCT. rest one month while still takin the HGH, then perhaps start another cycle (10 - 12 weeks)?

i know i should have really saved the HGH till my next cycle but to be honest i couldnt wait.

i've started it now - did my 3rd injection this morning
    i'm up 29lbs from my initial cycle - gained a lot round my waist though - which is why i was so keen to start the HGH

my diet is clean, its just i have a tendency to gain fat in that area when bulking

ok...week 9...i re read it...

if you gonna use the d-bol maybe cut it to the last 3 weeks...that will give you a 4 week break between the winny...thats if your hell bent on useing it

mmm - i'm thinking about not using D-Bol at all now -i'd like to but it is my first cycle so i'm a bit worried about recovering - thats why i was thinking i could perhaps invest in some HCG

i have loads of milk thistle to help my liver if i do decide to run the Dbol

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    is there another more safer way i could do this?

perhaps finish the 12 week of test, go through PCT. rest one month while still takin the HGH, then perhaps start another cycle (10 - 12 weeks)?

i know i should have really saved the HGH till my next cycle but to be honest i couldnt wait.

i've started it now - did my 3rd injection this morning
    i'm up 29lbs from my initial cycle - gained a lot round my waist though - which is why i was so keen to start the HGH

my diet is clean, its just i have a tendency to gain fat in that area when bulking

bump

Thread Information