anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

NO Xplode or reg Creatine PCT QUESTION

PCT time again officially tommarow(today). this will be my second pct. i am hoping to get much better results then the first one. the first pct i ran basically just clomid coming off of test E and dbol . i let myself mentally get out of it too. basically lost it all. This time i ran Test E, Deca and prop and here is my layout for pct..

Clomid 300/100/50- 21days
    tribulus 5g/day 30days
    nolva 20mgs/30 days
    b12 shot e3D 1cc

Going to pick up glutamine and creatine tommarow. Would i be better off for results and recovery going with NO Xplode? i heard good things about it. or would i be better off for recovery with a basic creatine product?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I just started taking No-Explode. Ive have went through 1 1/2 half bottles of it so far and I love the stuff. It is the first supplement that I can actually feel before working out. And I dont think it has stimulants in it. Plus im not even bloating like I would on other creatine. So far its nothing but good things for me.

Man if I was you I would Pheenos PCT I did something simular to that last cycle and it worked great.

thanks...any1 else?

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    PCT time again officially tommarow(today). this will be my second pct. i am hoping to get much better results then the first one. the first pct i ran basically just clomid coming off of test E and dbol . i let myself mentally get out of it too. basically lost it all. This time i ran Test E, Deca and prop and here is my layout for pct..

Clomid 300/100/50- 21days
    tribulus 5g/day 30days
    nolva 20mgs/30 days
    b12 shot e3D 1cc

Going to pick up glutamine and creatine tommarow. Would i be better off for results and recovery going with NO Xplode? i heard good things about it. or would i be better off for recovery with a basic creatine product?
    2nd week my Brother is on Nox.. he's always been natural.. since Nox his muscles have become hard like concrete. VERY hard concrete. It works excellent.

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    Not bad. Here's my PCT and it kicks @ss and has worked great for me. I'm a little over 30 days into it and I have lost no size or strength. I cycled from January til September on CYP/Win - EQ/Deca - Win/Deca.

Day: 1-30 Nolvadex (40mgs first 5 days and 20 thereafter)
    Day:1-30 Tribosten (6 tabs first 10 days and 3 tabs thereafter)
    Day: 1-30: Z-Mass (ZMA) 4 caps before bed every night
    Day: 1-90: Satur8 Creatine Cocktail (AM/PM)
    Day: 1-90: Nitrix (12 pills per day since I am over 200lbs)

moush is offline Senior Member
    I used V12 turbo for PCT and i actually kept all my gains and now I am off of the creatine and my strength from cycle is still there.......good luck bro

Ok this is what i decided to go with for pct.. and i did buy the xplode and i felt it right off the bat today in the gym...felt good

clomid day1 300mgs day 2-30 100mgs
    tribulus 5g/day 30days
    nolvadex 20mgs/day
    b12 shot .5cc e4days
    no xplode 1 serving prior to workout
    glutamine 2xday 5g/morning 5g/before bed...

hopefully this does the trick!

I take 3 servings prior to workout. Then my protein has that nitric oxide stuff so I get multiple servings of it.

NO products are crap...and why are you wasting money on glutamine? if you take in enough protien you dont need to take any individual amino acids...your body can only utilize so much..

Dude your body uses L-Glutamine more than any other amino acid. If you are intrested in growing you should have a non stop supply of L-Glutamine. The studys done on this one amino acid has shown some pretty impressive stuff. Cant get enough, Your stomach will use most of what you consume for digestion. I think it is great stuff.

That No-Explode has NOS in it. Im not sure if it is the NOS that makes it such a good product but it works very well.

yea thats why we take protien...protein has all your amino acids in it...including GLUTAMINE...if you take in 1.5 grams of protien per pound of body weight then you dont need to supplement glutamine...unless you like wasting money on a supplement you are going to piss out....

Intresting.. excessive amount of L-Glutamine has been shown to increase HGH production by like 250% thats enough for me to use it. You dont take it with your protein. You supplement it in between shakes and meals.

Just curious do you not like the idea of taking a BCAA supplement drink/pills/liquid???

Thanks for the help bros!!

pitbull27 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Intresting.. excessive amount of L-Glutamine has been shown to increase HGH production by like 250% thats enough for me to use it. You dont take it with your protein. You supplement it in between shakes and meals.

Just curious do you not like the idea of taking a BCAA supplement drink/pills/liquid???

Holy ****!!! I didn't know that about L-Glut! I think I'm gonna have to spoon me up a couple of more servings a day now, and take full advantage!!!

Thanks Anhydro! (I learn something new here every day! )

WHen I get back from the gym I look up some article on L-Glutamine. Thats just the begininng and the number I gave is modest since I didnt want anyone to bitch about not putting up the specifics.

Well see if anyone can find some good studys/articles on pissing out L-Glutamine..

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    no-explode is the **** dude im just finishing up on my first bottle of it!!! i love it its a great pre-workout supp. and its not one of those bloating water retention bs creatines!!! go with the no-explode its a great product...

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    WHen I get back from the gym I look up some article on L-Glutamine. Thats just the begininng and the number I gave is modest since I didnt want anyone to bitch about not putting up the specifics.

Well see if anyone can find some good studys/articles on pissing out L-Glutamine
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Magazine
    Here's a lot of important L-Glutamine information you'll be interested to learn about. Glutamine is the most common amino acid found in your muscles - over 61% of skeletal muscle is Glutamine. Glutamine consists of 19% nitrogen, making it the primary transporter of nitrogen into your muscle cells.
    During intense training, Glutamine level are greatly depleted in your body, which decreases strength, stamina and recovery. It could take up to 6 days for Glutamine levels to return to normal - and Glutamine plays a key role in protein synthesis. Studies have shown that L-Glutamine supplementation can minimize breakdown of muscle and improve protein metabolism. ..
    http://www.ironmagazine.com/review1.html

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    I just bought some Creaform and Glutaform made by PrimaForce, I guess we'll see how it works....BTW, should you take glutamine at 5g each time? OR could you go 10g pre 10g post workout?

diesel21 is offline Member
    wow!!!! who ever says nitrix doesn't work, then u must have bad genitics!!!!!! my bi's go from 17 to at least 19 or more, i have never got those kind of pumps from any other product!!!!!!!! nitrix works great and it helped me gain weight too......

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel21
    wow!!!! who ever says nitrix doesn't work, then u must have bad genitics!!!!!! my bi's go from 17 to at least 19 or more, i have never got those kind of pumps from any other product!!!!!!!! nitrix works great and it helped me gain weight too......
    Couldn't agree more. Nitrix gives sick pumps, great for off season workouts to get you fired up.

Thread Information