ireloaded9 is offline Junior Member

Cycle critique please

what's up fellas..it's been a loooong time since i've visited this forum...i've had several reoccurring shoulders injuries that have limited my training progress...anyhow, i'm back down to 160lbs and still 5'9"...i'm looking for mass, here is what i'm looking at so far...

weeks 1-5 200mg QV Test Prop
    weeks 1-12 300mg QV EQ
    weeks 1-13 250mg QV Test Enth

Should I use Prop or Cyp Test?? Shots will be injected Mon and Thursdays...

My previous cycles have included T400, Dbol , Deca , EQ, Test Ent, Sust250, and Anadrol ..
    I'm definitely sticking with EQ but the test is not set in stone..I'd also rather not take orals to jump start my cycle..
    I have PCT covered...
    Let me know if i've left out any important info....What do you guys think???

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    How much prop are you shooting ed? You need to shoot prop ed, Cyp or eth 2x a week. You test should be higher than your eq. prop is a very good way to jump start your cycle. I like it better than dbol .

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ireloaded9
    what's up fellas..it's been a loooong time since i've visited this forum...i've had several reoccurring shoulders injuries that have limited my training progress...anyhow, i'm back down to 160lbs and still 5'9"...i'm looking for mass, here is what i'm looking at so far...

weeks 1-5 200mg QV Test Prop
    weeks 1-12 300mg QV EQ
    weeks 1-13 250mg QV Test Enth

Should I use Prop or Cyp Test?? Shots will be injected Mon and Thursdays...

My previous cycles have included T400, Dbol , Deca , EQ, Test Ent, Sust250, and Anadrol ..
    I'm definitely sticking with EQ but the test is not set in stone..I'd also rather not take orals to jump start my cycle..
    I have PCT covered...
    Let me know if i've left out any important info....What do you guys think???
    I think that the cycle looks promising granted you fix a few things.
    1-I prefer to run at least 500mg of test in all of my cycles. No test = No libido
    2-Run the eq at least at 400mg.
    3-If you're going to front load with prop go with 75 mg ed wk1-5
    4-You can use prop to front load the cycle and the cyp from day 1 at 250mg e3d.
    Other then these things the cycle looks good. I'd just bing up the doses. Happy juicing!

ireloaded9 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the quick responses guys...is it possible to front load the prop??...i really would like to avoid shooting myself everyday...shooting twice a week is bad enough for me..i'd like to use the prop with enth and eq...

if your asking if you can shoot the prop all at once, nah you cant do that. prop needs to be shot atleast EOD. you can get away with shooting the cyp/eq every 4/5 days but the prop needs to be shot EOD

Thread Information