flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

will i see results from a 8 wk tren enanth?

if i run test prop for 10 weeks and tren enanthate for 8 weeks is it even worth it? the reason being is i'm broke as far as the prop goes. let me know guys, thanks! also is running my prop @ 500/week and my tren enth. 350-400 o.k. to do , or do i need to run the prop higher to avoid mr. limpy?
    Last edited by flabbywussy; 10-14-2004 at 05:30 AM.

"AUSSIEBLOKE" is offline Junior Member
    mate u should c some results if u train and eat properly. Make sure u sit down and plan out a diet so ur body is getting everything it requires to get huge
    good luck bro hope u get great gains
    "AUSSIEBLOKE"

bump for more!

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    do tren ace, it's cheaper. But yeah tren is the $hit

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    if i run test prop for 10 weeks and tren enanthate for 8 weeks is it even worth it? the reason being is i'm broke as far as the prop goes. let me know guys, thanks! also is running my prop @ 500/week and my tren enth. 350-400 o.k. to do , or do i need to run the prop higher to avoid mr. limpy?
    save your pennies until you've collected enough stock to last 16-18 weeks.

if you're running prop alone and overlapping with enan for 8 then it's fine.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    When I run tren ent it starts kicking in pretty good by the end of
    week 2 and by the end of week 3 it's on, so yes I'd say 8 weeks is
    enuf to see good results, even though 10-12 weeks would be better...

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop
    save your pennies until you've collected enough stock to last 16-18 weeks.

if you're running prop alone and overlapping with enan for 8 then it's fine.
    Why does he have to run it 16-18 weeks?!? 10 weeks is fine. Stop giving this high dosage, long cycle advice.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Why does he have to run it 16-18 weeks?!? 10 weeks is fine. Stop giving this high dosage, long cycle advice.
    Stop following me around suggesting ultra conservative, mild and unproductive cycles.

What works for a 15 year old 90 pound girl, and you, doesn't work for me and many others. Unless you can argue facts why it isn't good, don't say anything.

I myself am a high dose guy and i can honestly tell you the sides
    are no worst for me taking well over a gram of test per week with
    another 1,500mg of other compounds versus taking 500mg test
    with 400mg deca ... everyone is different... I will say i wish i could
    still grow on low doses as i did when i was 24-25 years old... Now
    10 years later i need higher doses to grow... There's always gonna
    be 2 sides to this debate...

Stop following me around suggesting ultra conservative, mild and unproductive cycles.

What works for a 15 year old 90 pound girl, and you, doesn't work for me and many others. Unless you can argue facts why it isn't good, don't say anything.
    Pork Chop enough of the well known bros on this board have pointed out your lack of knowledge and dangerous advice. You did not even know that test converts to estrogen and said I was wrong for saying it. ANyone can search threads you have posted to and seen many bros in here saying how stupid and wrong your comments are.

THese are the facts. You are an idiot giving idiotic advice. THe bros and I will continue to call you out on it as long as you keep giving it. Now leave this guys thread to get some answers from those of us who know rather than your verbal diarreah.

Pork Chop enough of the well known bros on this board have pointed out your lack of knowledge and dangerous advice. You did not even know that test converts to estrogen and said I was wrong for saying it. ANyone can search threads you have posted to and seen many bros in here saying how stupid and wrong your comments are.

THese are the facts. You are an idiot giving idiotic advice. THe bros and I will continue to call you out on it as long as you keep giving it. Now leave this guys thread to get some answers from those of us who know rather than your verbal diarreah.
    You're the only one who disagrees.. and the only one who can't tell me why.. other than "this is bad advice, you are stupid, but i can't tell you why".

I'm sure lot's of people will agree you're silly for saying anything over 500mg/week is "dangerous".

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    verbal diarreah.[/QUOTE]

Bro, I think you'll defly see results from that cycle... but what is going to happen is that your not going to be fully satisfied and want more... and its going to kill you.... Let us know how it works... im planning that same cycle for next summer!!!

You're the only one who disagrees.. and the only one who can't tell me why.. other than "this is bad advice, you are stupid, but i can't tell you why".

I'm sure lot's of people will agree you're silly for saying anything over 500mg/week is "dangerous".
    Who said over 500mgs is dangerous? I said it isn't necessary for a first cycle.

Porkchop read how many times in this 1 thread guys are correcting you and telling you to stop giving bad advice. If you want, I will be happy to post the many other threads where you are proven clueless and guys tell you to stop giving ****ty advice. You obviously never learn so it is up to those of us who see it to call it out for what it is.

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...4&page=2&pp=40

Go for it. Look up my profile.. and complie a list of threads where people disagree with me. Then you can compile a list of arguments why you're so right and i'm not.

You should be a moderator. You would be good at controlling the flow of information. Anything you don't agree with, you ban and delete!
    Look in to it.
    Last edited by Pork Chop; 10-14-2004 at 11:32 AM.

thanks for all the advice guys,but 16 to 18 weeks i do believe is a little too much especially for my first time using tren and only my 2nd cycle. i was thinking maybe 12 at the most, but why not do less?

dieseL atC is offline Member
    You're the only one who disagrees..
    Sorry, bro - I disagree with you completely also.. 16-18 weeks of Tren is f*cking outrageous. Don't just give advice like that, people might actually take you as someone who knows what they are taking about..

calidude is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Pork Chop]You're the only one who disagrees..

QUOTE]

I disagree.

moush is offline Senior Member
    Me Too!! Pork chop is def wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by moush
    Me Too!! Pork chop is def wrong!
    He is always wrong. I think a mod should look into this guys dangerous advice and ban him. I'm tired of correcting him.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    is 16-18 weeks your recommendation for all cycles????? It seems that 16-18 is your lucky number or somthing.

Jackman is offline Banned
    He is always wrong. I think a mod should look into this guys dangerous advice and ban him. I'm tired of correcting him.
    i made a thread about idiotic advice and this guy was one of the reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    i made a thread about idiotic advice and this guy was one of the reasons
    Lol...I saw it and he was the first guy I thought of. I guess some people never take a hint.

Still waiting for reasons why im' wrong...
    SOmeone who knows as much as you should have no problem compiling a list of reasons why i am. So far you've only come up with posts you got from my profile.

03636 is offline Junior Member
    Allright, Im not a supergenious or anything. But 16 to 18 weeks on tren is only a problem if you DON'T KNOW SHEET!!! If you do any kind of research you would know. You will find out quick even if all you do is read internet info, Tren is moderatly toxic. Imo 12 wks max for tren.

markas214 is offline Senior Member

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dieseL atC
    Sorry, bro - I disagree with you completely also.. 16-18 weeks of Tren is f*cking outrageous. Don't just give advice like that, people might actually take you as someone who knows what they are taking about..
    If you want to get huge you have to eat huge and do high dose long cycles. Do you believe any of the pros do less than 2 grams of test year round? It all depends on your goals and how much risk you are will ing to take. There are people, bdtr for example, who've done tren for over a year. Is it safe? There are risks involved with anything. You could do 250mg of test a week and end up dying from an abcess. I don't follow pork chops threads but calling him idiotic or sarcastically a "genius" lowers the level of debate. If you don't agree give your own opinion and rationale instead of berating him and his advice. This board has as many different opinions as *ssholes. It's up to the reader to sort through and make his own determination. Regarding the original post pork chop even told this guy 8 weeks would be OK following telling him to go for 16 weeks. 8 will work for him. Myself I am on way over a year now, do tren 8, 10, 12 or more weeks. My time on is usually limited by the side effect becoming too uncomfortable. I just finished week 5 of tren at 100mg/day and plan on staying on for another 7 weeks.

Still waiting for reasons why im' wrong...
    SOmeone who knows as much as you should have no problem compiling a list of reasons why i am. So far you've only come up with posts you got from my profile.
    OK, Pork Chop, since you need others to do your research for you to explain ther errors in your advice, I'll help. It seems your steroid knowledge come from uninformed gym rats.Ternbolene acetate, or Fina if you will, is toxic on the kidneys. It is recommended that you limit yourself to shorter cycles of it due to this. Most profiles orcycles willtell you 8 weeks and no more...certainly not 16

Marcus is right, we will leave the name calling out of things. I understand there are two schools of thought to high and low dose cycles. But your advice all along has been crazy high doses, irresponsible, etc. Reviewing your threads, I see you telling a 1st cycle guy to start at 600mgs of test and work it up to 1250 on his first cycle. Then you advice another high cycle guy not to take anti-e's unless he sees signs of gyno, which means you know nothing of the lipid profile improvement that nolva gives you counteracting the negative ldl/hdl ratios that test will give you

You are obviously a young guy and cheers for trying to learn, but you are giving bad advice in here and should read more. Try Mick Harts books as well as the host of others so you actually know what goes on in the body chemistry with gear. For you to be giving high dosage advice, and not knowing that test converts to estrogen, speaks volumes for your lack of knowledge on this stuff. Don't take this as an insult...just advice from an older juicer who reads everything he can get his hands on other than just what results workfor buddies in the gym.

What works for a 15 year old 90 pound girl, and you, doesn't work for me and many others.

i agree with you totally, but i'm much happier because i do gain really good off low dosages. i would much rather spend the rest of my paychecks on something meaningful and really fun..........LIKE PROSTITUTES!

LMAO!! If you find a real good hoe she probably has
    injection experience and can do your shot for you too...

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    i agree with you totally, but i'm much happier because i do gain really good off low dosages. i would much rather spend the rest of my paychecks on something meaningful and really fun..........LIKE PROSTITUTES!
    Last edited by Jack87; 10-17-2004 at 07:43 AM.

AnabolicAlien Guest

hey buff

hey buff... i'm getting toward the end of week two of tren 100mg/ed with 250 test e eod (been on 4weeks) and deca 600mg/week (also 4 weeks).

i immediately gained about 5 -7 pounds... have leveled off the past few days.

when do you think i'll start seeing the effects of the tren? how has it been for you?

A.A.

I ran tren enanthate my last cycle, not acetate, but i find i usually
    level off around week 8-9 and then i need to up my dose sometimes
    to start gaining again... Nothing wrong playing with your doses, just
    like you do your workout...

My results with the tren ent were amazing bro, keep in mind to that
    you may just be gaining muscle and burning BF% at the same time...
    I had about 2-3 weeks during my cycle where i didn't gain a pound,
    but my look in the mirror changed alot in that time... Your doses look
    fine... They shouldn't be the problem on this one, you're taking about
    1 gram of test per week with 600mg deca and 100mg tren ED... Keep
    in mind 2 weeks in the test or deca has not even started to do it's work
    yet... I think the quick gain you experienced was from the tren already...
    I usually gain around 8-10lbs of tren act within 10-14 days when i start
    using it, now you need to wait for the other stuff to kick in...

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    hey buff... i'm getting toward the end of week two of tren 100mg/ed with 250 test e eod (been on 4weeks) and deca 600mg/week (also 4 weeks).

i immediately gained about 5 -7 pounds... have leveled off the past few days.

when do you think i'll start seeing the effects of the tren? how has it been for you?

A.A.

Thread Information