Thread: Sustanon250

4plznu is offline New Member

Sustanon250

How you doin champs im a new and i jst wanted to ask you guys if i would gain anything from a 10 ml of sustanon250 thats all i can get in here and i was thinkin to inject 1 ml every week for 10 weeks and then have some nolvedux tabs after do i gain anyweight i badly need to bulk up and put some weight on any comments would be much appreciated.

and jst a quick question ive researched alot i jst wanted to know the difference between test and sust is sust considerate a test as well cause someone told me to take sustanon /test with it.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    No point in 1ml a week... to fully take advantage of sustanon and the short esters in it, it should be shot eod.

Sustanon is test. It's just a blend of 4 different esters, short and long.

capone_22 is offline Junior Member
    to answer your first question it depends on alot o f factors such as your age, weight, how long you've been training, diet(extremely important), rest, and also important, how many cycle you've done in the past! So post the answers to these and we'll help you out.

to answer your second question, Sustanon is a blend of testosterones, so sus is in fact test. also. You have a blend of short and long esters sus.
    capone

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    to be honest you would be better with 2ml a week ,i take it its 250mg/ml?1ml isnt going to do that much.you would be better to save you money and take 500mg of sust a week but split up taking it eod or every 3 days and 200/400mg of deca that was my first cycle and you put a lot of weight on.
    yes sust is test and yes it would be ok to just take test but a little more than your saying.

Thanx everyone so deca is not a test? i wanted to take deca and sustanon like 2ml which is 500mgs per week for about 8 weeks but money is the issue here i can only afford sust i get 10 mls of it for about 500 dollars. i hae already got the sust in my hand so if i do 2mls for five weeks would i gain anything or not.

No... deca is nandrolone decanoate.

so would i gain and bulk up with sustanon250 or deca ? i cant afford both

You would have a lot more benefit out of 2ml a week then 1ml, but it should still preferably be run more often. And it should be run about 10-12 weeks, not 5.
    And $500 for a 10ml sust is rediculous

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sure is alot of Sus250 questions recently.....

yea i know its really hard to obtain goods in here where i live and thanx alot for helpin me u are a champion so im stickin up with sust or hold on untill i get some more money to get deca .

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    personally i would wait and get more sus and deca cause even if you do notice a wee change you will probably want to do another cycle after recovery and you will say why didnt i keep that gear do it right and get some real size,but i wouldnt in a million years pay 500 for a 10ml bottle of sus ,more like 8 to 10 dollars for 1ml.

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    IMO gear is the cheapest thing involved in your cycle....you need anti-E's , supplements.....and a whols lot of food . I would wait till you can afford it and do it right , i dont see where it says you were gonna buy a 10ml bottle for 500$......i hope thats in pesos.

youknowme is offline Member
    I'm with Larry3436 on this one. Wait until you can afford a real cycle with all envolved and while you're waiting for the money then you'll have some time to study some more about aas...

capone_22 is offline Junior Member
    4plznu: i forgot to ask, do you have your post cycle therapy gear as well? and also your $$$ for food and supplements for the cycle. Someone above has mentioned this but it's worth repeating. If you don't have the necessities for a cycle, hold off until you have everything you need. Believe me, it'll be worth the wait.

You don't want to do a cycle and then lose most of your gains or have your little soldier not working, you know what i mean? Nor do you want to do a cycle and not maximize your gains cause of a lack of supplementation and food!

Thread Information