Thread: tren question

SonGoku is offline Associate Member

tren question

According to this thread:
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=112155
    76mg of BD Trenabol Depot (trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate) = 58mg Trenabol (trenbolone acetate) because trenabol is more potent mg for mg. If that's true then 525mg/wk (7x75mg ed) of Trenabol is equivalent to approximately 700mg (688mg to be more exact) Trenabol Depot. And BD Trenabol Depot comes in 100mg/ml. I thought that hexahydrobenzylcarbonate was a long acting ester so 7 ml a week seem a little high!? Am I missing something here?? Could somebody please enlighten me??

In the Steroid Profiles on the front page it says that a normal dosis of Parabolan , which to my understanding is the same as Treanbol Depot, usually is taken in the amount of 228mg a week, injecting around 2 times a week. Does that sound more sensible??

I was thinking about using BD Trenabol Depot with some test e in my next cycle. So I would also like to know when PCT should be started after using Trenabol Depot. And is and the period of use the same as trenbolone acetate, ie. 6-8 weeks.

Was thinking my cycle would look something like:
    1-10 750mg test e ew
    1-8 200mg trenabol depot (parabolan?) ew
    divided into 2 weekly injections
    or
    375mg test e + 100mg trenabol depot e3d. The test for 10 weeks and the tren for 8 weeks.

Is this too much for a 3rd cycle?? I'm close to 30 , 6ft, 220lbs, 16% bfp. Goal is to put on quality mass.

bump

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'd bring the test down to 500 and up the tren to 400

JohnnyB

fabry is offline Senior Member
    i think trenabol depot should be at least @ 300mg per wk...

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    you arent taking into account that different esters have different molecular masses. Figure how much each tren ester weighs and factor that into the dosage, this will show you which product gives you the most tren per ml.

Offcourse the molecyles have different weight, didn't think of that Good thing I'm not a chemist I guess.

The reason I wanted to run test e at 750mg was that I had very moderate gains on my last cycle which was:

1-4 35mg d-bol ed (these might have been fake, they were not BD!!)
    1-12 400mg EQ ew
    1-13 600mg test cyp ew

So I thought upping the test a bit would make my gains a little higher!?

OK, so trenabol should be run around 3-400mg ew but am I right that it should be run for some 8 weeks?? And when should PCT start with treabol depot. I guess if I run test e for 10 weeks along with it it should start 2 weeks after last test e shoot. But out of curiosity I would still like to know when PCT should start after using trenabol depot.

Also do my suggested cycle make sense or am I way of??

Thread Information