man-g is offline Associate Member

effect of dosechange

Hey dudes,

Anyone who can tell me how long it takes to see the effect of changing the dose of a drug like test prop, tren acetat or dbol in terms of (strength/muscle growth). Lets say i change dbol from 30 to 40 mg ed or test prop from 100 to 200 mg ed for instance........

Thanks!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    With the dbol you'd see a good difference, but whenever I've increased the dosage of an estered AAS I usualy don't see much benifit to it unless its to conteract libido concerns when adding a new compound.

bump

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    stay at the same dosage bro

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    stay at the same dosage bro
    why?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your doses?

1-12 100 mg test prop eod
    1-12 400 mg primo ew
    7-12 100 mg tren a eod
    7-12 30 mg dbol ed

i have gained 7-8 kilo the first 8 weeks. I've added dbol to try to get more mass. Calorie intake: 4000 a day. 300 grams of protein ed.

Crash is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by man-g
    1-12 400 mg primo ew
    7-12 100 mg tren a eod
    7-12 30 mg dbol ed

i have gained 7-8 kilo the first 8 weeks. I've added dbol to try to get more mass. Calorie intake: 4000 a day. 300 grams of protein ed.

What results were you looking for with that cycle? Obviously it wasn't a great deal of mass gains. (Not that there is anything wrong with the cycle itself)

Dbol you will notice a difference within a day or two. As for the others, you won't notice much if you increase them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash
    What results were you looking for with that cycle? Obviously it wasn't a great deal of mass gains. (Not that there is anything wrong with the cycle itself)

Dbol you will notice a difference within a day or two. As for the others, you won't notice much if you increase them now.
    Yeah im disappointed with the massgain of the cycle so far. Thats why i've added dbol . all my gear are legit so i dont know whats going on. Didnt feel my primo at all (and YES it is legit primo).....

I would say that i had hope for 12-14 kilo of mass gain....
    Last edited by man-g; 10-24-2004 at 06:53 AM.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by man-g
    1-12 400 mg primo ew
    7-12 100 mg tren a eod
    7-12 30 mg dbol ed

If mass is what you want why did you go with primo?
    1st-Ditch the eod shots of prop and tren-they need to be shot ed for max gains.
    2nd-cut the tren about a week before you discontinue you prop, some will say you can go with less then a week, but I feel it complicates your PCT if you still have tren circulating. Also, it is my preference to run tren a minimum of 6-8 weeks.
    3rd-I would have gone with the good ol test, deca , dbol cycle. This is the mass cycle of choice for me. Next time I go with this cycle I will be adding in tren-either acetate or enth, I haven't decided.

Is there any reason as to why you are running the dbol at the end of the cycle? I always prefer to run dbol at the beginning, but that's me.

7-8 kilos in 8 weeks is a good gain on a cycle. I am willing to bet that if you went with deca instead of primo you would have got a few more kilos out of the cycle, but live and learn...

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    If mass is what you want why did you go with primo?
    1st-Ditch the eod shots of prop and tren -they need to be shot ed for max gains.
    2nd-cut the tren about a week before you discontinue you prop, some will say you can go with less then a week, but I feel it complicates your PCT if you still have tren circulating. Also, it is my preference to run tren a minimum of 6-8 weeks.
    3rd-I would have gone with the good ol test, deca , dbol cycle. This is the mass cycle of choice for me. Next time I go with this cycle I will be adding in tren-either acetate or enth, I haven't decided.

Is there any reason as to why you are running the dbol at the end of the cycle? I always prefer to run dbol at the beginning, but that's me.

7-8 kilos in 8 weeks is a good gain on a cycle. I am willing to bet that if you went with deca instead of primo you would have got a few more kilos out of the cycle, but live and learn...
    Thanks man! Good advices......i do actually regret i didnt do NPP instead of primo

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey man it happens to all of us. Like I said, live and learn. I was thinking of adding in primo to my summer leaner, but I am still debating on that one...

-ODC

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you should check your diet because with your cycle you should be getting serious gains i dont think you can blame the gear i know bros who have had serious gains from test only cycles

Thread Information