steph_chip is offline Junior Member

stanazolic and decanandrolen cycle

This is my 2second cycle, the first one was 500mg sustanon cyctahoh and 400mg of deca for 10 week and 2week of hgc and go to 208lbs from 182lbs, now I'm 195lbs and want to go more steady at 202-205. This cycle is 50mg/day of stanazolic from denkall and 100mg of deca from denkall eod, should this cycle seems ok to get quality mass on me?? Thanks !!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steph_chip
    This is my 2second cycle, the first one was 500mg sustanon cyctahoh and 400mg of deca for 10 week and 2week of hgc and go to 208lbs from 182lbs, now I'm 195lbs and want to go more steady at 202-205. This cycle is 50mg/day of stanazolic from denkall and 100mg of deca from denkall eod, should this cycle seems ok to get quality mass on me?? Thanks !!
    Perhaps, but do you like your sex drive? Deca is known to shut you down hard and the only way to combat "deca dick" is to keep your test dose about 100mg higher then your deca. Don't think that this is BS, because I can assure you it is not. I would do some more research before you go on. Is there a reason to why you are shooting deca eod? Here's what I reccomend...

250mg test enth e3d wk1-12
    200mg deca e3d wk1-10
    50mg winny ed wk9-14

Of course one must not forget about proper anti-e's, AI's and a good PCT protocol.

Ok thaks a lot odc0717 I'll take note of that and I understand now.....should the sex drive come back to normal after a certain time?? with hgc and clomid cycle...?? thanks

Other suggestion please!!!

Thanks.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Youre HCG should be ran during your cycle, not after(but I dont think you need it here) and your clomid should be ran during PCT. Look up pheendo's PCT if you have any ?s. Also, I like ODC0717 recommendation, but I would drop the winny. My reason being is that winny is more of a hardener than anything. With the test and deca , youre going to be holding a lot of water and the winny will pretty much be a waste. Id save it for a cutting cycle. Its a lot harder to bulk and cut in the same cycle than bulking in one cycle, then cutting in the next. JMO of course.

Should T4 is ok instesd of test enanthate , cause I have some in hand??? 600-800mg / week.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steph_chip
    Should T4 is ok instesd of test enanthate, cause I have some in hand??? 600-800mg / week.
    T400 is different than test enanthate , being the T400 is a blend of esters, while the enanthate is only one. I'd go ahead and use the T400 if you've already got it, but some bros complain about the BA content being too high.

Marco da Costa is offline New Member

Decanandrolen 200

Hi there, Marco here.

I was reading some of your responses to decanandrolen 200 and it seems as if you know what you talking about. I just wanted to get your opinion on if 200mg of decanandrolen per week would be enough to see some reasonable results to weight gain and size?
    If i do take only 1ml of decanandrolen a week, what would i need to come off?
    Do you have any advice regarding decanandrolen 200? Is it dangerous at all? What are the main side effects?
    Hope to be hearing from you soon.

Thanks

P.S. I'm also gonna be on propecia & minoxidil 5%.

Thread Information