Countryboy is offline New Member

Question about QV products

Hey ya'll, I have a question about qv. Does qv make also d-bols? On there site they have metavet 10mg/100 tabs the medical name on the site is metandienone. Is this d-bol? Also they have methenolone what is this? The reason I ask is this guy said he had qv dbol which were 25mg/100 tabs and also a new product that qv makes which has deca /test in one bottle. I never heard of the deca/test and he stated the dbols were 25mg and if qv metavet is dbols they are 10mg.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I know QV has dbol but I don't think their 25mgs a pill. Also I never heard of deca /test in the same bottle from QV.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    QV has DBOL @ 10mg pills, they are Metavet. The 25mg tabs of Dbol are most likely Reforvit-B. I didn't like those to much, they are round white pills.

palumbo is offline Member
    qv dbol is 10mg pills little blue ones that arre oval did them for four weeks worked great strength wen tthrough the roof i had the same ? b4 i did mine go into steroid picture under my post i posted a pic of them to find out if they were real hope this helps

So-Solid is offline Junior Member
    your other questions seem to have been answered above................but "methenolone" is the chemical ingredient in primobolan mate.Its a strong anabolic with low androgenic effects.

And i think someones winding you up a bit..............Deca /test in the same bottle???????

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    qv dbol is 10mg pills little blue ones that arre oval did them for four weeks worked great strength wen tthrough the roof i had the same ? b4 i did mine go into steroid picture under my post i posted a pic of them to find out if they were real hope this helps

They also have 10mg blue round pills. The oval ones are the old style..

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Countryboy
    Hey ya'll, I have a question about qv. Does qv make also d-bols? On there site they have metavet 10mg/100 tabs the medical name on the site is metandienone. Is this d-bol? Also they have methenolone what is this? The reason I ask is this guy said he had qv dbol which were 25mg/100 tabs and also a new product that qv makes which has deca/test in one bottle. I never heard of the deca/test and he stated the dbols were 25mg and if qv metavet is dbols they are 10mg.
    It just looks like you need to do a little research and understand what you are getting into. If some guy is trying to sell you a test/deca combo then you should immediately be able to tell the guy to fuq off...I hate seeing guys who just buy whatever because some dude told them they would get big because more than likely your dealer doesn't know **** except how to line his pockets

juicin in ok is offline New Member
    i'm currently on my 3rd cycle using qv metavet d-bol 10mg tabs little round blue tabs with a line throuth the middle. they are legit as for qv 25mg d-bol i think he's full of sht

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by calidude
    QV has DBOL @ 10mg pills, they are Metavet. The 25mg tabs of Dbol are most likely Reforvit-B. I didn't like those to much, they are round white pills.
    i thought Reforvit-B was and injectable which can also be taken orally??

They have a tab also, little white one with a line through it.

I have had a few other people tell me it sux too.

Loeflor Makes Revfovit-b 25mg/ml 50ml Bottle.

Your Telling Me,qv Now Makes A Pill??

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?...25MG+DBOL+TABS

Not QV Reforvit-B tabs. This has been discussed before.

loefler makes them,i just checked their web site

Yeah they suck.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont rely on this guys advise to a cycle. You figure out what you need your self and ask what he has for you to work with. Dont let a dealer make a cycle for you . I had a guy try to do this to me a few years ago. Told me he would sell me a cycle of Mex Vet gear for $300. When I went to his house he tried to sell me two bottles of 50mg prop and one bottle of Deca . I was like what am I gonna do with that.. LOL

Countryboy is offline New Member
    I knew this guy was full of **** but he didn't approach me he approached a friend that was going to cut me in. And this is what he told my friend. He told my friend the deca /test was new I told my friend this guy was retarted and trying to bluff you or he misunderstood. Far as the pills go I had a feeling that qv had dbols cause i seen photos here of the blue ones I think. But I didn't know the mg until I went to the site. But thanks guys good thing I didn't contrib. my money to this bs.. And yes I did ask if it was the 25mg revorvit-b but he said the guy said qv 25mg in gel caps. LOL anyways thanks.

There Ny-Quil Gel Caps.

Thread Information