Cynical is offline Associate Member

Long run question

Obviously i know about the side effects of steroids , however some claim that many of these are unjust due to many of the tests run on people who used steroids already had defects, thus the reason they were taking the AS in the first place. what do you guys see in terms of long run problems/ side effects for taking AS, im 18 btw, and increased blood pressure is my main scare, next to liver damage. im going to be on a test 200 and decca 200 stack thats it no dbol so my liver should be ok. clomid after and i will have liquidex on hand

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

??

do you already have a pre existing condition of high blood pressure??have you had it checked recently?if you have insurance or are on your parents insurance have it checked.if not, and it's still a major concern, schedule a check up.it's probably no more than a $75 visit.well worth the price of piece of mind.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    unless you have a genetic predisposition to those things, you should be fine. AS only speeds up thigns that would have happened to you anyway. if you were gonna lose your hair later in life, it will just happen sooner now

No i have VERY low BP as i am in excellent shape ( id like to think so anyways haha ) my dad has all his hair and hes around 58 and my moms dad has lost alot of hair but still has alot but then again hes like 75

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey bro. Go to the doc now, before your cycle, and have some blood tested and get your cholesterol checked just to make sure everything's great before starting. Always a good idea.

k so basically if im in good shape have low cholestrol and low bp im pretty much fine, thanks guys !

Thread Information