Thread: sore nipples

fritos is offline New Member

sore nipples

I have been on a cycle for ten days 20-30 mg of dbol , 250mg of sust and 400mg of deca .

I noticed my nipples are slightly sore. How worried should I be? I am starting to run nolvadex at 50mg per day. Does this usually help? Should I go off the dbol? No lumps or anything but I am worried. Please give me some advice.

gino_slayer is offline Associate Member
    just run the nolva like you said and you should be fine... if it doesnt ease up or gets worse try dropping the d-bol.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    first i think i would re-evaluate that cycle and up your test to a higher amount than the deca . As you should know, deca gyno is different, its called progesterone and nolva will not be effective in getting rid of it. Need to run something like B6, bromocryptine, etc.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    first i think i would re-evaluate that cycle and up your test to a higher amount than the deca. As you should know, deca gyno is different, its called progesterone and nolva will not be effective in getting rid of it. Need to run something like B6, bromocryptine, etc.

good call 1badcamaro take b6 at prolly 500-600mg ed for a while.. that will help the progetrerone from the deca .

good luck bro.

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    **** bro, your sust should be at 400 and your deca at 250, like camero said. i bet its gyno from the deca

Thread Information