mustangz is offline Junior Member

newbie here need some advice!

i am currently 5 4 and 156 pounds.i started a cycle a couple of months ago and four weeks in i got a severe case of the shingles.do not know if it was steroids or not but i think it was.cycle was deca 300 ena 250 eq 200 once a week.i also know my diet was way off so that might have been a factor.i am currently on a new cycle but i dropped eq everthing else is the same.also im eating alot better and take vit everyday but im scared i will break out again.what do you guys think?any advice will be much app.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangz
    i am currently 5 4 and 156 pounds.i started a cycle a couple of months ago and four weeks in i got a severe case of the shingles.do not know if it was steroids or not but i think it was.cycle was deca 300 ena 250 eq 200 once a week.i also know my diet was way off so that might have been a factor.i am currently on a new cycle but i dropped eq everthing else is the same.also im eating alot better and take vit everyday but im scared i will break out again.what do you guys think?any advice will be much app.

First off...... you do not have a base yet worthy of using AAS. Secondly your diet is the most important factor to this game, and with a ****ty diet AAS will do nothing for you.

Also, what do you mean by the shingles?

well

shingle is a dormant virus that is left over in your body from the chicken pox.everone has it if you have had chicken pox.i have seen alot of poeple on these boards with pictures that say they have severe acne and it is actually shingles if they would go to the doctor and get a test.what would you call a good foundation remember the 5 4 part.my ideal weight would be around 125 to 130 says the doctor?i have been working out for almost two years and put on almost 20 lbs before i ever started.thanks for any replys

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    shingle is a dormant virus that is left over in your body from the chicken pox.everone has it if you have had chicken pox.i have seen alot of poeple on these boards with pictures that say they have severe acne and it is actually shingles if they would go to the doctor and get a test.what would you call a good foundation remember the 5 4 part.my ideal weight would be around 125 to 130 says the doctor?i have been working out for almost two years and put on almost 20 lbs before i ever started.thanks for any replys

Ah I didn't see the 5'4 part......I guess you have a decent size base for your height, but I still feel you could put on a little more size naturally before starting AAS. And remember, don't go by ideal weights that doctors list, **** if that were the case most of us would be listed as clinically obese lol

I understand now what you are talking about as far as shingles, but I can't say I recall hearing anyone have shingles as a side effect. Acne is easily combatted w/ the proper treament methods, but as far as shingles goes I am honestly in the dark. Maybe someone else will chime in to help ya out. Best of luck

ok

maybe someone else will help.thanks for your input!

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    What brand is your gear?

While I was on a cycle once I got strep throat. Not saying that I attribute it to the gear but who knows. I was using TTokkyo EQ at the time.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=mustangz]cycle was deca 300 ena 250 eq 200 once a week.QUOTE]

Bro i am guessin that ena250 is Test e 250. You need to have more test than deca bro..

check this out it was posted earlier by IOWA.
    Getting Ready
    (third one down)

as for the shingles i cant help out..

thick one is offline Associate Member
    shingles= skin disorder, and if you have ever seen or experienced it, it is not a pleasant site. i highly doubt the aas caused it as shingles is also known as hepres zoster (not herpes simplex) which is a viral infection of the skin. (caused by childhood case of varicella zoster AKA=chicken pox that is reactivated later in life.) you need to go to a dermatologist asap and get Tx.. most common tx is acyclovir(anti-viral drug)..good luck bro, and keep your head up.

brand

is qv

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I have useed QV and it worked fine for me.

wired-up is offline Member
    cycle was deca 300 ena 250 eq 200 once a week.
    go with test e @ 500/wk as a base. if this is a first or second cycly, i'd drop the deca and probably the EQ (keep EQ if second, but go with higher dose) i don't think the shingles is from the gear. i have family member that have gotten them and they weren't on gear (at least my grandma wasn't )

Thread Information