Thread: Drug test,help

gettnthere is offline Associate Member

Drug test,help

Drug test coming up i think, NCAA maybe, maybe just athletic department, div 1..anyways...Took deca for about 5 weeks, and that was 10 1/2-11 months ago, stopped midcycle for various reasons. I have 5.5-6% bodyfat, which is where i read the nandrolone was stored,drink 1-2 gallons of water everyday, sweat a lot everyday running and training,healthy diet...Do i need to worry?11-18 month detection time, i didnt use a lot, and i have pretty low bodyfat,anyone?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    How much were u using per week?
    Those dectection times are pretty much dead on but if you didn't use alot I'd say there's a 50/50 chance that you you will test positive.

I reallycant remember,what would have been alot?I doubt i used more than 400 mg a week

I'll think you'll be ok being you were only on for 5 weeks, but there is still a chance that you could test positive.

Just found out it is not going to be an NCAA test,it is a school drug test,athletic department, trainers, whichever,but all i know is that its not NCAA.From what ive read on posts here that is better for me right?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gettnthere
    Just found out it is not going to be an NCAA test,it is a school drug test,athletic department, trainers, whichever,but all i know is that its not NCAA.From what ive read on posts here that is better for me right?
    hell yea. the ncaa gives you very little room to **** up. deca should be out the window when considering a cycle seeing that your an ncaa athlete. its far to risky. there's always the chance it could test poistive but there's really nothing you can do about it. just hope that they are gonna be testing for recreational drugs

I just got one of the guys papers,the test ordered is a "10 panel" test.I just read AS will not show up on that,any more verification??????

10 pannel is the standard test for rec drugs. As long as your not hitting the pipe you'll have nothing to worry about.

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    10 pannel is the standard test for rec drugs. As long as your not hitting the pipe you'll have nothing to worry about.
    That's exactly right.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Never use deca if you have any chance of getting tested.

Thread Information