Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    white legend is offline New Member

stop tellin me this sh*t guys!!!

ay guys its my life, so stop trying to discourage me from juicing please!! i dont intend any ill will but think ablout all the pros today!!! hell, lee priest started doing roids when he was 13 and look at his swole a$$ right now!!! do you guys mean to tell me that all tha pros today didn't start juicing till they were in their 20s? hahaha...i say bull *****n sh*t!!!

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by white legend
    ay guys its my life, so stop trying to discourage me from juicing please!! i dont intend any ill will but think ablout all the pros today!!! hell, lee priest started doing roids when he was 13 and look at his swole a$$ right now!!! do you guys mean to tell me that all tha pros today didn't start juicing till they were in their 20s? hahaha...i say bull *****n sh*t!!!

Whoa Relax, Ya exactly Pro's, and you you have a legit source stating that Priest did Gear when was 13?????

wired-up is offline Member
    you're asking to get for this, you know? how old are you anyway?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    do what you want,i personally dont care what you do.people are only offering advice on the SMART thing to do

btw..lee priest is only 5' tall too

i just looked at your profile,your 18yo...i was 17 when i started.have at it kid.just be smart about it

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    i just looked at your profile,your 18yo...i was 17 when i started.have at it kid.just be smart about it
    and be ready to be on HRT for a good portion of your life.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Also lets look at how many people are competing in the Olympia. 25 Thats it. Do you think that just cuz you are juicing you will be a top bodybuilder? You have to have the Genetics to be there. If you did have the Genetics to be there why hinder your body's on ability to do it first? If you look great now that awesome let your body finish its own growing before you start throwing chemicals into it.

Quote Originally Posted by wired-up
    and be ready to be on HRT for a good portion of your life.
    i dont think so bro,im 34 yo and i have 3 kids.my sh!t works just fine.like i said.BE SMART

Quote Originally Posted by calidude
    Also lets look at how many people are competing in the Olympia. 25 Thats it. Do you think that just cuz you are juicing you will be a top bodybuilder? You have to have the Genetics to be there. If you did have the Genetics to be there why hinder your body's on ability to do it first? If you look great now that awesome let your body finish its own growing before you start throwing chemicals into it.
    WELL SAID BRO

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calidude

Well put

Pork Chop is offline Member
    You know it's not recommended to juice young.
    But if you do, and ask questions, i'll do my best to give you the best advice i can!

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    i dont think so bro,im 34 yo and i have 3 kids.my sh!t works just fine.like i said.BE SMART
    i'm not saying it will happen, just a possiblity if done incorrectly. as you said, be smart. IMO, he shouldn't start that early since there's no way he could be maxed at his genetic potential yet, but again, that's JMO.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Nobody's saying that juicing at your age isn't going to put gains on you. From what I read, thats the point you're trying to get across. Guys are just looking out for people on here. Hell, do what you want, I don't know you and I really dont care what you do or how often you do it, just like you don't care what I do. And I don't see your point in comparing age of using steroids with the top pros. Are you saying that if Ronnie Coleman started using steroids 5 years earlier, he would be a bigger man today??? I think not. Later son.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20
    Whoa Relax, Ya exactly Pro's, and you you have a legit source stating that Priest did Gear when was 13?????

That would explain why hes only 5 foot tall.LOL

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    Have some respect bro, me, you, and a couple other guys on here are the youngest guys on the board, being 18. These guys have a lot of great advice to offer, at first they all say not to use and try to talk you out of it, but explain that you are researching and using your head and they will help out a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by ToJuice,OrNotToJuice
    Have some respect bro,
    explain that you are researching and using your head and they will help out a lot.
    if you would have responde with respect and not cussing, you'd have gotten a totally different response from most people. act like an idiot, and you'll get an appropriate response.

Big Slick is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wired-up
    if you would have responde with respect and not cussing, you'd have gotten a totally different response from most people. act like an idiot, and you'll get an appropriate response.
    Just what I was thinking...well put.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    First off, I'm not going to give bad advice to an 18 year old. The purpose of this board is to help give out the safest advice we can. You will not find any knowledgable bro helping you juice. There is NO WAY you've come close to your genetic potential. There are way to many risks associated with steroids not to mention with someone at your age. Yeah, we have tons of guys who started juicing at your age, but again, that doesn't make it right. We are only trying to look out for you. What in the hell does Lee Priest have to do with this? I don't care if he started juicking at 6. Does that make it right? NO. You obviously haven't done enough research.

decaboy is offline Junior Member
    hey im 18 also and no ones tryin to tell us what to do there just tryin to help and if were gonna do it anyway the least u can do is have some respect.

palumbo is offline Member
    whats the rush is what i am wondering if ur serious about this u are in it for ur lifetime why not just grow grow and when u reach u genitic potential hit up the gear.

if u look at the top pros other then a few exceptions they are all in there mid 30's thats when u peak physically.

do what u want be safe but take the advice of the experienced bros on this board they are doing nothing but try and help u

just my 2c

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decaboy
    hey im 18 also and no ones tryin to tell us what to do there just tryin to help and if were gonna do it anyway the least u can do is have some respect.
    exactly......might actually get people to help you, regardless or your age, if you show some respect to the members here

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    First off, I'm not going to give bad advice to an 18 year old. The purpose of this board is to help give out the safest advice we can. You will not find any knowledgable bro helping you juice. There is NO WAY you've come close to your genetic potential. There are way to many risks associated with steroids not to mention with someone at your age. Yeah, we have tons of guys who started juicing at your age, but again, that doesn't make it right. We are only trying to look out for you. What in the hell does Lee Priest have to do with this? I don't care if he started juicking at 6. Does that make it right? NO. You obviously haven't done enough research.
    BLT there seem to be alot of young guys giving bad advice in here lately.

Guys, at 18, as much as you do not want to hear it, your still a kid. It is no time to mess with your hormones. However, since your youth also gives you a false sence of security not realizing your mortality, some of you will ignore the advice. For the few that do see the light...stick it out and train naturally at least until your 21 or so when your growth plates are closed.

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Friend, your growth plates haven't even closed out yet at 18. I'm now 49 and I want to tell you the ugly truth. Most of us older guys would kill to have the natural Test running through your system. You screw up your endocrine system now and it's for LIFE. Yes, if you're lucky you may not need HRT, but don't be a poser and think juice will do it all. It's a tool to expand on your genetic potential....I don't even know you and I can promise you you haven't reached yours yet. Be patient grasshopper. Make working out a lifetime proposition...not a summer passtime.

imann is offline Member
    Be careful and if you do juice.make it light cyclesJMO...........be careful and ill try to give you the best info possible.........I know how it sucks when people are like "you're to young" and all that...........The guys closer to your age (IM 23)wil probably help if you ask nicely

Daven is offline Junior Member
    Honestly, I started when i was 17, im now 23 and doing just fine... as are a load of other people i know, but its really about being mature enough to use them... and from you even starting this post in the first place, i think we know the answer to that.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Its how you're going about this that really kills any chance you have of ever getting respect. If you were calm, collected, mature and had done the basic research you'd probably find a lot more people would be willing to take you seriously.

As of now though all you've done is present yourself as a whiney little boy who didn't get the answer he wanted so now hes going to cry about it until someone cares.

Jackman is offline Banned
    why did you come here asking for advice then? didnt get what you wanted to hear so cry about it? leave if u dont like it *waves*

Jackman is offline Banned
    also by your reasoning i can tell your real smart and are not going to hurt yourself.......................

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro. Do whatever the fvck you want. We gave advice and you dont wanna listen then stop posting. We arent your parents and arent gonna ground you if you do steroids . You may get lucky and get big and you may fvck up your growth. Have fun with whatever decision you make.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with bermich... do what you want everyone has given there input... you could permanently mess yourself up (lipids, heart, etc.) but hey it's your choice, your life, your body...... i think the odds of you actually becoming a bodybuilder who competes and makes it is slim but do what you think will help... best of luck hope we dont end up reading bout you somewhere......

djboots is offline Associate Member
    why do you need are permission to juice? I say if your going to do it then just do it. this board just offers opinions from differant bros nothing we say is written in stone. your an adult now so start acting like one

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    do whetever you want but dont cry.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    You must be one of the many poeple out there that don't feel you can gain without it. If thats the case and you won't change your mind, do it, but dont try to yell at people for giving you good advice.

buff999 is offline New Member
    yes prolly almost all bodybuliders started juicing when they were like 16....thats why all the top guys are like 5'10 and under...cutler, coleman, priest, cormier..gunther is the exception...i believe hes 6'3.....

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buff999
    yes prolly almost all bodybuliders started juicing when they were like 16....thats why all the top guys are like 5'10 and under...cutler, coleman, priest, cormier..gunther is the exception...i believe hes 6'3.....
    Probably not....

jbol is offline Senior Member
    i havent been on here for a long time,but it looks like the newbies are still the same

needle is offline Senior Member
    OK guys heres a different opinion! Ok I did my first cycle 2 days after my 17th birthday. Ive done 2 solid cycles since! AS everyone has said, were to young to juice, i agree! Im 19 almost 20 and I know from experience that when it comes to the statement " your to young" we are not going to listen. So take your side and state your opinion. If you dont care to answer a ? for a kid, that wants to juice because you think its wrong then thats you! But the way I look at it why not help the kid and lead him in the right direction. For example i dont really think you should juice, but if you want to see good gains and little sides jump on some TEST 200 400mg for 6- 10 weeks for a couple of cycles so your body can get use to it... Its better to have the "kid" informed so when he goes back to the gym and the AVERAGE DEALER says jump on 30 mg dbol and 600mg of test youll get YOKED TRUST ME!
    I think you guys can relate where im coming from!
    AGIAN this site is for the education of AAS to help the small community of, "us" the juicer! The most socially missunderstood, GROUP!

MsHeadBanger is offline Junior Member
    Hehehe. I knew this would get some flames when I read the post title. I didn't have to click to be sure. Word of advice, don't post on a board where there is experienced "juicers", or people who really understand AAS, and get pissy when you don't hear what you want. Hell, I'm 26, and a professional athlete, and I still research, post questions, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, listen to what is being told to me. Grow up kid.

Huge_Pimp is offline New Member
    What age are you going to start taking growth hormone ??

djboots is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    OK guys heres a different opinion! Ok I did my first cycle 2 days after my 17th birthday. Ive done 2 solid cycles since! AS everyone has said, were to young to juice, i agree! Im 19 almost 20 and I know from experience that when it comes to the statement " your to young" we are not going to listen. So take your side and state your opinion. If you dont care to answer a ? for a kid, that wants to juice because you think its wrong then thats you! But the way I look at it why not help the kid and lead him in the right direction. For example i dont really think you should juice, but if you want to see good gains and little sides jump on some TEST 200 400mg for 6- 10 weeks for a couple of cycles so your body can get use to it... Its better to have the "kid" informed so when he goes back to the gym and the AVERAGE DEALER says jump on 30 mg dbol and 600mg of test youll get YOKED TRUST ME!
    I think you guys can relate where im coming from!
    AGIAN this site is for the education of AAS to help the small community of, "us" the juicer! The most socially missunderstood, GROUP!
    good point! whats weird about the board is you have to be 18 but yet know one wants to give and 18 yr old any advice except for"your to young" ya maybe hes to young but we should at least give him some advice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information