NU-ROYDER is offline Junior Member

Mid-cycle CRISIS!!...anti-e's trashed need advice

I've got a pretty serious problem. The other day my mom was going through my room cleaning up a bit when she came across the stash of nolvadex and clomid that I keep in an old ephadrine bottle. She had warned me befor about not taking ephadrine so she tossed the bottle in the trash. After punching a few holes in my bedroom walls (roid rage much??) I called my sourse for some replacements but he was all out for another month.

He does however have tons of L-dex available so here is my question. Would it be ok to just use L-dex for the rest of my cycle and through PCT in place of nolva or am I totaly screwed? By the time the next supply of nolva comes in my cycle will be over.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry bro havn't a clue on this. Maybe ask a mod if you get no joy from the bros

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all bro you can get your nolva through AR-R and it will be there in a couple of days.

Alot of people just have nolva around just in case things start going wrong.. I personaly take it throughout the cycle and PCT.

Just order it from AR-R and you will be all set..

meat is offline Associate Member
    get a heavy bag brother,it works and its a lot better than catching a beem and breaking your hand ,broken=broken cycle. trust me it hurts reeeeeaaaallll bad. im going to purchase some from ar its supposed to be just as good as any other and the TA time is quick.hope this helps

gibsonlpsd is offline Junior Member
    order from AR, it will be there in a couple of days and don't make 6 new threads next time about one question. good luck bro.

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    First off, one post would be sufficient. Next just buy some liquid clo/nolva from a very reputible resesarch chemical site. And out of curiosity how old our you?SG1

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    l-dex takes 2 weeks to kick in.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member

how old are you?

Ocky is offline New Member
    order some from a research company....they're legit, cheap, and easy to get. look around on the boards--as a few of these companies are AR sponsors.

to answer your question though. no, i dont think it would be wise to use L-dex in replacement of clomid. while both anti-estrogens, they do two totally different things. clomid is a must PCT imo...

Froggy is offline Member
    You at the least should have Clomid for your PCT...It tantilizes you testicles into recovery...The nolva & arimidex are also a good idea...IMO...I would follow Pheedno's PCT in the PCT section of your local board...Good luck to you bro & hide your sh!t better.

Quote Originally Posted by steadygaining1
    First off, one post would be sufficient. Next just buy some liquid clo/nolva from a very reputible resesarch chemical site. And out of curiosity how old our you?SG1
    I take it you think I am a kid since I still live with my ma and pa....to answer your question I am 22 yrs old but because I come form an Italian family my parents do not allow me to leave their nest until I can afford to support myself (I am not talking about supporting my roid happit ). Since I am still finishing up my undergraduate degree, I live at home.

Also I forgot to mention that I cannot order from AR or any other place that only accepts Credit cards as payment since I don't have one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by meat
    how old are you?
    is that really necessary?

thick one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NU-ROYDER
    I take it you think I am a kid since I still live with my ma and pa....to answer your question I am 22 yrs old but because I come form an Italian family my parents do not allow me to leave their nest until I can afford to support myself (I am not talking about supporting my roid happit ). Since I am still finishing up my undergraduate degree, I live at home.

Also I forgot to mention that I cannot order from AR or any other place that only accepts Credit cards as payment since I don't have one yet.
    yo bro, you may not have a credit card, but i'm sure you probably have a checking/savings account at your local bank. anyway, just go to your bank and get a debit card. you can use to purchase goods and it comes strait out of your account. that's how i do it-i don't fack around with high interest credit cards. just my 2 cc's

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    I didn't really think so...has nothing to do with my post or the questions I asked in that post. I was kind of offended when I first read that questions but then after reading over my post I guess most of you would wounder who still has mom cleaning up after them?

answer....MY MOM

Quote Originally Posted by thick one
    yo bro, you may not have a credit card, but i'm sure you probably have a checking/savings account at your local bank. anyway, just go to your bank and get a debit card. you can use to purchase goods and it comes strait out of your account. that's how i do it-i don't fack around with high interest credit cards. just my 2 cc's

I live across the border in Canada...our debit cards work a little differently than yours do in the US. I once tried to pay with my debit card when I was shopping in the US and the cashier looked at me like she was trying to calculate the square root of 10 in her head.

Anyways thx for your suggestions bros, from what I gather I will have to find either another source, or convince one of my credit card holding friends to purchase for me (fat chance tho)

Pork Chop is offline Member
    run more gear until your source has nolv's.

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    hey bro it was a sarcastic remark directed toward the rediculous amount of threads that where posted....i think the man can stick up for hisself i dont think he needs a body guard...

Thread Information