CLOMID VS.NOLVADEX Article

Hey guys,

here is a good read by william Llewellyn is the author of "Anabolics2002"

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par25.html

but there is some points that i'd like to talk about with you guys

1. he said tha Nolvadex is better choice for pct than clomid because 20mg of nolvadex is effective as 150mg of Clomid "is that means screw clomid for pct"

2. he said that both Clomid & Nolvadex are both Anti-estrogens if that true howcome i dont see you guys get some clomid to work as anti-estrogens

any comments will be appreciated.

thanks,

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    You need to delete the "l" in .html for that link to work.
    Other than that, no comment~

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I llike nolva over clomid, it the laek of estrogen blocking ability of clomid that makes guys emotional. Here's a study comparing the 2

Hormonal effects of an antiestrogen, tamoxifen, in normal and oligospermic men.

Vermeulen A, Comhaire F.

The administration of tamoxifen , 20 mg/day for 10 days, to normal males produced a moderate increase in luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), testosterone , and estradiol levels, comparable to the effect of 150 mg of clomiphene citrate (Clomid). However, whereas Clomid produced a decrease in the LH response to LH-releasing hormone (LHRH), no such effect was seen after the administration of tamoxifen. In fact, prolonged treatment (6 weeks) with tamoxifen significantly increased the LH response to LHRL. Treatment of patients with "idiopathic" oligospermia for 6 to 9 months resulted in a significant increase in gonadotropin, testosterone, and estradiol levels. A significant increase in sperm density was observed only in subjects with oligospermia below 20 X 10(6)/ml and normal basal FSH levels. When basal FSH levels were increased or oligospermia was moderate (greater than 20 X 10(6)/ml); no effect on sperm density was seen. As sperm density increased, FSH levels decreased, suggesting an inhibin effect. Sperm motility was not improved by tamoxifen treatment. In five boys with delayed puberty, tamoxifen treatment appeared to activate the pituitary-gonadal axis and pubertal development.

JohnnyB

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    I've only used Nolva in my PCT's over the years with solid results. On the other hand I have never used Clomid. Maybe the results would be the same but why mess with a good thing.

Thug4Life is offline Banned
    ksgga

Thread Information