bigguy20 is offline Associate Member

Test Prop Or Anadrol??

ok im going to start my third cycle in about a week and its going to look like this.
    sust 600mg/week, week 1-12
    eq 500mg/week , week 1-12
    winstrol 50 mg ed week 9-15
    now heres the question, what would be better to do... front load with test prop 100 mg eod for three weeks and then start my cycle with the sust and eq after that three weeks. or just start my cycle and run anadrol 50mg/day for the first three weeks while im on sust and eq.
    so heres the two cycles in short..

test prop 100mg eod 1-3 (frontload)
    sust 600mg/week 3-15
    eq 500mg 12 week 3-15
    winny 50 mg/day week 10-16
    or..
    week 1-3 anadrol 50/mg every day
    sust 600mg/week 1-12
    eq 500mg/week 1-12
    winny 50mg ed week 9-15
    so what do u think??

needle is offline Senior Member
    Personally the prop but anny and prop are completely diff- drugs so i dont know what you want out of your cycle!

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Drol is one of the most hepatoxic of the orals. It is responsible for f^cking up alot of peoples livers who ran it too long.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Test prop is the way to go. I love prop. The gains are quick, little to no water retention and lbm.

joey11 is offline Associate Member
    I would run the sust and eq from week one along with the prop as a kickstart, then by week three the sust and eq should take over.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Propionate guy.. I have used Anadrol twice now and hate the stuff. I gave what I had away in protest to the drug.

thanks alot guys, yeah i figured that the prop would be the way to go, the way i saw it was the prop had more benefits than the drol did ..... the prop has quick clean gains and not extremely toxic on the liver and less bloat, i dont want too much bloat...
    so joey11 u think it would be best to run the prop with the sust right away right? so it would look like this...
    prop 100mg eod week 1-3
    sust 600mg/week 1-12
    eq 500mg/week 1-12
    winny 50 mg ed week 9-15
    isnt the dosages a little high in the beginning of the cycle?? thats why i was thinking to run the prop by its self for the first 3 weeks and then start the rest when i discontinue the prop...

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You might not have to take 100mgs eod to get the desired effect. But it wont hurt either.

youknowme is offline Member
    It would be better if you ran the prop 50mg ED to keep your bloodlevels steady.

oh man im gunna be the biggest pin cushion for the next 15 weeks i dunno if i can handle all that lol..... when its time for winny i think i just may have to drink it, thats the only positive in taking the drol, u dont have to do as many injections but i think ill still try to stick it out with the propionate ... nobody answered the question about running it first or running it with the sust, i personally think the dosages are gunna be too high for the 3 weeks while im doing the prop.

pitbull27 is offline Associate Member
    Run the Prop together with the Sust and EQ.
    It's gonna take a good 4 weeks for the Sust and EQ to kick in after you start....so if you take prop only at first, you'll get it's quick effects, but it will also be out of your system quickly after you stop injecting it due to it's short half-life. If you did this, it would be kinda like starting over AFTER you stop injecting the prop and start with the sust and EQ. You will be waiting a while for the Sust and EQ to kick in. So run it together bro!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigguy20
    thanks alot guys, yeah i figured that the prop would be the way to go, the way i saw it was the prop had more benefits than the drol did ..... the prop has quick clean gains and not extremely toxic on the liver and less bloat, i dont want too much bloat...
    so joey11 u think it would be best to run the prop with the sust right away right? so it would look like this...
    prop 100mg eod week 1-3
    sust 600mg/week 1-12
    eq 500mg/week 1-12
    winny 50 mg ed week 9-15
    isnt the dosages a little high in the beginning of the cycle?? thats why i was thinking to run the prop by its self for the first 3 weeks and then start the rest when i discontinue the prop...
    I'd shoot 75mg of prop ed and shoot 125mg of sust eod, and the eq e3d. As for the doseage, you will be fine. Sust is a multi ester steroid so in the 3 weeks that you are front loading with prop not all of the esters from the sust will have taken full effect. This is why prop is used to front load while the longer esters take time to build, the faster ones build up.

hmmmmm. interesting,well see i was thinking that since the sust already has prop in it then when i finish the prop and start the sust itll still continue to go through my system just like front loading any steroid , i dont mind doing it all together its just that im afraid that the dosages will be too high when i do it all together. u see im doing P.V.L. sust 400. what im going to do is half a cc every other day which is 200 mg. so by numbers itll be 800 mg one week and 600 mg the next so to speak. but since the stuff is usually underdosed its only about 600-700 mg a week, u still following? plus if im doing 500 mg of eq every week itll be well over a gram a week of juice, and on top of that then if i do the prop with it ill be running close to 2 grams a week of juice. i think it may be a little high in the beginning of my cycle do u guys??

ODC0717, thanks for the straight answer i didnt see it i must have been writing my reply while u were, yeah it all makes sense now, u just made my day i feel much better now, so prop it is lol. do u think half the cc of sust 400 eod is too much? its just that everyone tells me that most underground juice is slightly underdosed so i figured that a sust 400mg shot would really only be about 300-350 mg in reality. but does anyone know for sure??

oh yeah and as for the eq... if i shoot every 3 days and i want 500mg/week and my eq is 300 mg/cc how would i do it?? like one shot on monday then one shot on friday then tuesday my next shot and so on??

No one knows except for the lab, and they might not even know unless they have their gear tested. You will be fine running 1/2cc eod of the sust400. If it concerns you about the higher dose front load the prop at 50mg ed.

Happy juicing!

I'd shoot the eq e3d.

ok awsome thanks!!

No prob bro!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigguy20
    ok im going to start my third cycle in about a week and its going to look like this.
    sust 600mg/week, week 1-12
    eq 500mg/week , week 1-12
    winstrol 50 mg ed week 9-15
    now heres the question, what would be better to do... front load with test prop 100 mg eod for three weeks and then start my cycle with the sust and eq after that three weeks. or just start my cycle and run anadrol 50mg/day for the first three weeks while im on sust and eq.
    so heres the two cycles in short..

test prop 100mg eod 1-3 (frontload)
    sust 600mg/week 3-15
    eq 500mg 12 week 3-15
    winny 50 mg/day week 10-16
    or..
    week 1-3 anadrol 50/mg every day
    sust 600mg/week 1-12
    eq 500mg/week 1-12
    winny 50mg ed week 9-15
    so what do u think??
    Frontload is usually limited to the ONE first dose. Sust has prop in it, I'd just double dose the sust and forget the prop. Also I'd drop the winny. It reverses protein and nitrogen retension so could get a negative growth situation out of it, especially when combining with EQ, you end up getting smaller and we are not talking about the fat on the belly.

I was just reading in today's paper a story about steroids and the reason EQ was never approved for human use is because it causes a decay of calcium in your bones. Osteoporosis in other words, and also Winny does the same. For some reason the osteoporosis is very intense in humans but it doesnt occur in horses for some reason.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    i would say drol or d-bol. my last cycle i used d-bol and gained 10lbs in 3weeks even it was water it was still a motivator. welll this time i used prop and i gained 4lbs in 3 weeks and had to go thru a bunch of sore injections... jmo...

so what about anybody that takes winny in general?? r u saying to completely avoid it my whole life? now im confused on what to do in my cycle, im getting so many different opinions now and just as i thought i was set not im more confused than when i first started..

swiss is offline New Member
    Well DJBOOTS, after completing a cycle see whats left of your gains with d-bol and the gains with prop, at that time you will see that prop is the motivator cause you keep most of your gains bro.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop should be ED.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Stick with Prop. Less harsh on your liver and keep gains better than drol.

yeah i agree man, and swiss made a very good point, its usually after the cycle when u loose all your gains u got from the d-bol/anadrol that makes u feel less motivated, im gunna go with the prop for sure, thanks a lot guy for everything, and by the way at the end of my cycle would it be good to run the prop for another 3 weeks?? because the eq and sust stop at week 12 and then ill be doing winny by itself for 3 weeks, i thought it might be good to do prop in conjunction with the winny... what du u guys think?

Thread Information