Snakeman4life is offline Junior Member

Are prohormones illegal in canada?

i went to a nutrition house today to get a good multivitamin for my cycle. I asked about animal pack but the guy said it can't be sold in canada because it has andro in it. So why is simple possession of steroids not an offence while prohormones can't even be sold here. Its kinda weird how its the exact opposite in the states. any opinions. thanks

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Theres quite a big difference between possessing and walking into a retail store and buying them off the shelf bro

Snakeman4life is offline Junior Member
    i see your point but then why can you walk into a store in the states and buy pro-hormones?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeman4life
    i see your point but then why can you walk into a store in the states and buy pro-hormones?
    The US has very few restrictions on supplements. Canada however regulates many supplements including prohormones. I'm not sure on the exact details but I know you aren't allowed to ship them over the border.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually you can get them over the border I have a couple times now.. for 1-ad and 1-tu.. IMO animal stack sucked!! FDA's of every country differ my friend..

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    yeah but bro its so easy to get them shipped over the boarder, everyone in the states sells pro hormones so just order it through the net and itll be at your house in no time, its not like youll get into any trouble if it gets flagged, at the most they just wont give it to u, i have a buddy that orders all his pro hormones through the net and gets them every time no problem, just order personal amounts, if u order in large quantities then u my get screwed because they think u may wanna make a profit off it in canada. as far as i know personal amounts are fine to order..

Thread Information