gonnagetBIG is offline Junior Member

Equipoise or Deca

If you had a choice of either equipoise or deca in a bulking cycle, which would you use and why? Also how long does equipoise need to be run to be optimum?

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Most people will say for a bulker to do Deca . Me personally, I've never liked the look that Deca gave to people. It's really hard on your HTPA and it bloats like a mofo. There are better choices, I've yet to do either one, I doubt I'll ever use Deca so I'd go with EQ if I had that choice to make. IMO

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dieseL atC
    Most people will say for a bulker to do Deca. Me personally, I've never liked the look that Deca gave to people. It's really hard on your HTPA and it bloats like a mofo. There are better choices, I've yet to do either one, I doubt I'll ever use Deca so I'd go with EQ if I had that choice to make. IMO
    you can always use ldex or femera and minimize your bloat... just an idea though..
    deca is for mass gains
    where EQ is more solid gains (but less massive then deca)

Ive noticed a lot of people prefer EQ over deca but you really should try for yourself before you decide.. look into the sides of both and then pick what you think sounds the most tolerable

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Deca is the best for Bulking. Eq will put better quality of muscle, but who cares what you are trying to do is bulk.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    deca is a good anabolic and great for a bulker...i myself wont touch eq...to mild for my likeing...i say deca all the way...and for sure in a bulker

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    deca is a good anabolic and great for a bulker...i myself wont touch eq...to mild for my likeing...i say deca all the way...and for sure in a bulker
    you would say eq is too mild CS. i agree from a pure mass standpoint- deca is better.

if you want slower, more lean gains, go with the eq. deca is def. best in a straight bulker though imo.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca Rules ! and it takes the creak out of my knees which is saying something LOL - Just remember to use enough Test in addition to it so you keep Mr. Happy happy !

Tryin2build is offline New Member
    I personally havnt tryed Eq yet *i'm starting though in a couple weeks* but I can vouch for what deca did for me! Great for any joint pain relief,body felt great lifting heavy wieghts. But the bloating was just a turn off in a sence...Depends on what you are looking to do in your cycle I guess

seanw is offline Banned
    This is my 6th week on 300 Deca and 400 Test C per week and I havnt seen any bloat at all. Is this supposed to happen to everyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    you would say eq is too mild CS. i agree from a pure mass standpoint- deca is better.

if you want slower, more lean gains, go with the eq. deca is def. best in a straight bulker though imo.
    yes i would...eq, var, primo are all drugs that princess can have...so i have no need to touch them...not for my goals atleast

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    yes i would...eq, var, primo are all drugs that princess can have...so i have no need to touch them...not for my goals atleast
    I think I will make this my quote of the day. I agree these drugs are all great.....for my sister.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Why this question always comes up I have no idea... Deca hands down
    is a better bulking drug, always has been always will be... EQ is good for
    vascularity more then anything else and much lesser leans gains...

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I think I will make this my quote of the day. I agree these drugs are all great.....for my sister.
    glad you enjoyed it...and it makes even more sense when you compare cost...a bottle of 100 5mg var tabs for 80-100 bucks, or 1k 5mg d-bols for the same price (international of course)...but you get my drift...or 60-75 bukks for 1 vial of eq that wont do squat, or the same price for some deca or tren enth that will actually add some size instead of just veins...

kinda got on my soap box, but i think eq is one of the most over rated drugs out there along with var and primo

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    i'll prolly use eq.

Thread Information