needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Week 6 Sust, stil no weight gain ! When will it come ?

I am currently into week 6 i have been talkin 500mg sust per week shooting every 3rd and 4th day, eg: Monday Thursday.

Week 5 i frew in some deca (probably shouldnt of done but want to see some gains) so for past week been on 500mg/week sust and 400 deca.

When will i see the weight gains ?

Strenght i could see after week two.

I have a decent diet, could be better but im allways busy.
    I know the gear is legit because freinds have seen good gains of the same stuff.

Is it just me ? The sust is karachi

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    If the diet is pretty good, maybe you should go back and review what you've been eating and add up how many calories you are eating. More drugs is not always the answer. More often then not people think that because they are juicing that they are allowed to slip on the diet, when in fact the diet is the key part to the cycle. Who cares if you're taking everything under the sun and not eating enough?

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    eat more, inject more frequenty, eat more, eat more, and yea, eat more

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    btw, dont use being busy as an excuse. I'm a fulltime student and work and i ALWAYS find time to eat. If i know i'm going to be away from the house all day then i pack a huge freakin cooler the night before. Take tuna to class, protein shakes, nuts, etc

gonnagetBIG is offline Junior Member
    I agree, if your diet is not spot, that is where your prob is. I have never done sust, but with 600mg test e and 400mg deca I put on a good 25lbs. I ate like an animal while I was on. Take a look at total calories and protien intake. Time is no excuse, if you don't have the time to eat right then don't waste your money on AS. Hope this helps and good luck bro.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    I

I have a decent diet, could be better
    You answered your own question.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You should be gaining weight just from the added calorie intake, so if your not your calorie intake is lacking

JohnnyB

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by calidude
    You answered your own question.

You beat me to it Cali. Too many guys think they need more gear. The answer is in your diet as you admit. Starting deca is not the answer as it would take 3-4 weeks for that to even kick in.

We are all busy. If you want it bad enough, you find time to eat.

That is why i haven't started my cycle yet. I KNOW my eating sucks right now. I figure it will take me another month for me to get my diet right then I'll start.

P Rock is offline Member
    well if not the diet, then the gear may be bunk!

Tex-Power is offline New Member
    I am on Sustanon and Deca , and the first 6 weeks I had gained 13 lbs. I ate like a mother******.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calidude
    That is why i haven't started my cycle yet. I KNOW my eating sucks right now. I figure it will take me another month for me to get my diet right then I'll start.
    I've heard it takes 30 days to break an old habbit and 30 days to create a new habbit. we are all creatures of habbit. You just need to get into the habbit of not eating $hity and eating clean.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    on sustenon I was bloat like a basketball is bloated with air. sustenon takes 4-6 weeks to hit.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    I am currently into week 6 i have been talkin 500mg sust per week shooting every 3rd and 4th day, eg: Monday Thursday.

Week 5 i frew in some deca (probably shouldnt of done but want to see some gains) so for past week been on 500mg/week sust and 400 deca.

When will i see the weight gains ?

Strenght i could see after week two.

I have a decent diet, could be better but im allways busy.
    I know the gear is legit because freinds have seen good gains of the same stuff.

Is it just me ? The sust is karachi
    dont want to make u feel bad bro ,but if u havent gained any weight u got fake juice ,sustanon kicks faster than test e,so u should of gained weigh already,if ur sustanon is fake and ur deca is good then u will experience some deca dick pretty soon ,then u will be able to know ur sustanon is fake,hope u gain weight soon bro ,good luck

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I've heard it takes 30 days to break an old habbit and 30 days to create a new habbit. we are all creatures of habbit. You just need to get into the habbit of not eating $hity and eating clean.

isn't that what I said?

richycream is offline New Member
    Your gear is fake man. If by week 6 you haven't gained any weight something is seriously wrong. I have gained a couple lbs. after week one of sust and d-bol. Even if you didn't work out at all and just layed in bed and took sust for 6 weeks you would have gained weight. Your gear sounds fake to me bro.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Oh please , if you have not yet gained anything it means that you ARE NOT EATING MORE THAN YOU DID BEFORE CYCLE !!!!!!!! If you THINK you eat more , well you might as well stop your cycle and begin pct cause you will not see any results...
    Oh please oh please dont put the blame on "fake gear".

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    4th week of sust. 400mg, deca 300mg. im up from 167 to 190.....been eating hard and clean

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    4th week of sust. 400mg, deca 300mg. im up from 167 to 190.....been eating hard and clean

Thread Information