Thread: 8 week cycle??

lean123 is offline Associate Member

8 week cycle??

I have been looking through a lot of posts and I have been told to do my 1st cycle with Test E. But i did some reading and kinda came up with the conclusion that 8 weeks would not be that great. I am currently a full time student so the funds are kinda low (not broke though). Originally i was going to run dbol for 4 weeks with test e for 8 weeks while on nolva (during) and clomid after the cycle. But after doing some research I am a little skeptical......I am really wanting to BULK UP.Any ideas a good 8 week buking cycle or do I definatley need more than 8 weeks?

stats:
    5'9
    170 (20 pounds up since i up'ed my diet 3500cal/day naturally)

calidude is offline Senior Member
    How long have you been training?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    8 weeks is good if you can do ED injections with test prop at 75mg ed

I have been training for almost 6 years. Genetics I know are not going to help me lol! But i do work with extreme intensity in the gym about 4-6 days a week...each day focusing on a different muscle group. And maybe on the extra day repeat chest and bi's.

Any other suggetions for an 8 week cycle?

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Why do u want the 8 week? if you get two vials of test e you should have enough for 10 weeks.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I like a test prop/tren acetate cycle. 75mg test ed and 50mg tren ed. Tren is very powerful, 3x more so then test. I would hold off on the tren if it's your first cycle. You'll get killer growth on test prop and you can also run it for 8 weeks like you want.

8 weeks because that is the longest period of time I can afford at the time. By saying "ed" you are meaning everyday correct? I know there are a few places that is ok to inject at..what happens when I need to repeat an injection site? With the test e i only planned on shooting it @ 250mg monday and thursday each week. Why should I hold off on the acetate? If i were to do the test prop ED could I still start the first few weeks with dbol as well? Sorry about so many questions lol..ive been doing a lot of research focusing on just the test e.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Get an injection rotation goin. Quads, Glutes, Bis, Tris, Chest, Delts, etc... If you need more places go to www.spotinjections.com and they'll give ya a few more ideas. I would hold off on the tren acetate because it's very powerful, but it's all up to you. I am just giving advice based on what I have experienced. Yes you can still run the dbol at the beginning while running the test prop as well. I must say though, that you already have a cycle with the test prop and dbol. Adding in some tren would be nice, but it might be a bit much for a first or even second cycle. My sugestion would be to do more research and find out for yourself what you would prefer to use.

I mean if you guys think its worth it, i'm more than willing to do it...I have to tell you sticking myself everyday isnt thrilling me...but if the benefits are worth it I dont mind one bit. I saw that the prop injections tend to be painful and in some cases people have reported swelling. Painful in what aspect? I did some research on the tren ...im not to sure I want to mess with that kinda thing right now (according to the profile of it on the site)..maybe for future cycles. Anyway the dbol /prop cycle would be something like this for 8 weeks:

weeks:
    1-4 dbol@25mg/day
    1-8 prop@75mg/day
    1-8 nolva@20mg/day
    and clomid after the cycle for 2 weeks @ 25mg/day?

how does that look?
    and what should i expect?
    any idea (im sure some has) on the pin i should be using for the prop?
    Last edited by lean123; 10-15-2004 at 02:31 PM.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    if this is your first cycle, just do test e for 10wks 500mg ew with nolva and clomid. 10 wks of test e should give you good gains. My boy chris gained 17 lbs on his first cycle of test e for 10 wks. If you can only run 8 wks, maybe you could frontload the test for the first 2 wks so it will kick in sooner.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    dude i was thinking of round an 8 weeker to but everyone tells me no go for 10-12wks but if thats what ur mind is set on then i would do test e 500mgs/wk and deca3-4/wk
    and the nolva during and after other than that u will prolly have to research on that one... good luck bro

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lean123
    I mean if you guys think its worth it, i'm more than willing to do it...I have to tell you sticking myself everyday isnt thrilling me...but if the benefits are worth it I dont mind one bit. I saw that the prop injections tend to be painful and in some cases people have reported swelling. Painful in what aspect? I did some research on the tren ...im not to sure I want to mess with that kinda thing right now (according to the profile of it on the site)..maybe for future cycles. Anyway the dbol /prop cycle would be something like this for 8 weeks:

weeks:
    1-4 dbol@25mg/day
    1-8 prop@75mg/day
    1-8 nolva@20mg/day
    and clomid after the cycle for 2 weeks @ 25mg/day?

how does that look?
    and what should i expect?
    any idea (im sure some has) on the pin i should be using for the prop?
    That would be a decent cycle, but you need to start your PCT 3 days after you last test injection. Gains are dependent on a lot of factors so its hard to say. As for pin size, I personally go 23 gauge 1.5 inch for the glutes and 23 guage 1 inch everywhere else.

The only thing that i am a little skeptical about is the everyday injections..i'm sure i'll be fine and it'll probably just take a little getting used to. I am going to shoot for about 190lbs which is 20lbs more than I am right now. my diet is probably going to consist of 4000 calories consisting of:
    A.44g of fat/day = 400cals
    B.285g of protein/day = 1140cals
    C.615g of carbs/day =2460cals

How does that look? I'm still debating if I want to do the test e and save a little more and just do the 12 weeks or the 75mg/day of prop....anyone have anything to push me to one or the other?LOL.

Thread Information