Tryin2build is offline New Member

Test E and EQ Cycle

Guys-
    Is it both possible to either cut up OR bulk on this combo? I just am curious if this combo can do both, if you chose to do whichever, thanks.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    depends a bit on the dosages. what are your stats, goals and cycle experience?

this is my second cycle. i'm 21,5'10 205 lbs, 12%-14%bf *incosistant week by week* I'll be running 600mg Enth and 500mg EQ. I'll be on a 15 weeker. More or less, I'm really only wondering if it's possible to cut up on this combo? I am going to be bulking myself, just curious if I can go the Opposite route in the future...?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    well if your trying to bulk you will and it will look more like a hard lean look.. depending on your diet tho. if your bulking now why not run deca instead of eq?

dogsofwar is offline Member
    I am running 600 of each and loving the results. Very lean gains. Put on about 23 lbs so far.

I'm not running deca this time only because I want to feel the difference in the two. I had deca and sust last cycle but was very bloated! I'm going to try and keep as lean as I can while bulking this time! I'm hoping that the EQ will help.

Good stats DogsoFwar* I'm looking forward to gaining like you did!

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Thanks bro. One of the keys to the lean gains in my 600mg Test e and 600mg EQ cycle is ldex. Also, run nolva at least 10mgs throughout as a preventative measure. You wanna hear the crazy part? I am not even half way done with my cycle yet!!! Eat like a phreak, but not garbage. You will find out the food cost more than your cycle ever did. Good luck.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You can do either, cut or bulk on that cycle. Dont try to do both though. Either eat you azz off or do a cutting diet. Trying to do both does neither goal any justice. Thats why we do things in cycles. People that try to do both ussually are not impressed with not gaining any weight.

What is your stats height/weight/BF% ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2build
    this is my second cycle. i'm 21,5'10 205 lbs, 12%-14%bf *incosistant week by week* I'll be running 600mg Enth and 500mg EQ. I'll be on a 15 weeker. More or less, I'm really only wondering if it's possible to cut up on this combo? I am going to be bulking myself, just curious if I can go the Opposite route in the future...?
    These are my stats, Thanks again Guys! Much info soaked up! Ya i'm def. going to bulk up for at least 12 weeks and if i'm unsatisfied i'll just keep bulking. If I like what i'v done in the 12, i'll cut up just a bit. EAT EAT EAT i'm starting now *lol*

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You got the point. Eating is what it takes. Massive amounts of food.

youknowme is offline Member
    I'm running 750mg Test E and 600mg EQ/week. Frontloaded 4 weeks with Test prop 50mg ED. Working great! Running the test 14 weeks and EQ 13 weeks.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I ran this summer 15 weeeks EQ and 16 weeks test e 600/400 and I saw about 18 pounds, finished up a one month pct last week. So far maintaining all strength gains and about 15lbs. Keeping calories high and working out heavy. I loved the combo, seems like gains are more keepable than just test alone. Body fat may have gone down while on. Was taking nolva 15mg throughout.

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    Thanks bro. One of the keys to the lean gains in my 600mg Test e and 600mg EQ cycle is ldex. Also, run nolva at least 10mgs throughout as a preventative measure. You wanna hear the crazy part? I am not even half way done with my cycle yet!!! Eat like a phreak, but not garbage. You will find out the food cost more than your cycle ever did. Good luck.

AMEN to that! I'm in my 3rd week of Test E (750/wk) Eq (400/wk) and dbol . Grocery bill is more than my mortgage

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    personally i would worry bout bulking first then later on worry bout leaning out its gonna be tough to get both bulk and lean at once... good luck bro

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    dosages,diet and training will determine if you can do both.

Thread Information