Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member

Calling all DNP users...

Everyone who has ran a cycle of DNP ...I am curious to your results. 1) How much body weight did you lose while on DNP. 2) How much have you put on since. 3) How long and how much DNP did you run?

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    24lbs... body fat dropped 4.?%.... very dehydrated..... started winter bulker 6 weeks later as of today 241lbs but bf% in between 6-7% (which is about 3-4% lower than what I would normally be at this weight) 12 days.... next time will be a 28 day deal for me. How is yours coming along?

I just took my second dose (200mg) at 7pm (I stole your idea). So it really hasnt kicked in yet. But after reading your journal i got pretty excited. I was going to wait till december but i said **** it.

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    im currently on my 7th or 8th cycle i loose count, iv was doig 2 weeks cycles and loosing about 6lbs but now im on a 2 month cycle at 400mg a day looking to loose about 28lbs

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    I just took my second dose (200mg) at 7pm (I stole your idea). So it really hasnt kicked in yet. But after reading your journal i got pretty excited. I was going to wait till december but i said **** it.
    Cool Bro.... I think the night dosage works great (for me anyway) It took about 5-6 days for it to kick... I thought about bumping it to 400mg but.... I just stuck to my guns and it worked. Keep us posted...Good Luck!!!

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    I'm on day 13 (i think) 400mg and its not bad at all.

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    i thought using dnp longer than 2 weeks lowers your t3 levels and thus slows down your fat loss( i have noticed that myself).. for me personally it works best when i start at 400 for 3 days and then bump it up to 600mg per day because with those levels i'm sweating and hot but not unbearable. i can still go to the gym and still not get those crazy ass cravings that i need to eat eat and eat and also that i'm bed written. so with that amount i think it works fine and with each 10-12 day cycle and i have to watch my diet (clean carbs, high protein and minimal fats) and exercise i DO LOSE FAT!if i don't follow those things then i won't lose anything and i've suffered for nothing. i think it's a bunch of BS when people say eat what u want and not exercise and u will still lose alot of fat..

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    ran it for 10 days, started it at 200mg but bumped to 4,6, then 800 for the last couple of days. I never really got insanely hot but i had to quit because i think it gave me a flu like virus. 103 temp for 3 days (the day after i quit) and a heat rash over my entire body. however, i did lose 13 pounds in the 10 days. Took myself from probably 11% down to around 8.5 or 9%. Very pleased with the results once all the water came off. I'm on a bulker now as well so i'm back up about 20 pounds in weight, but it was definitely some good stuff.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    btw, your avatar sux and they are down 2-0 in the series.........GO CARDINALS

I am on day two and i feel like i am going to die. Sweats and vomiting. I have a journal going in member's cycle results if anyone is interested. Matrix has a good one going and ben lifton also has a very good one.

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    iv only ever vomited once, if your like me stick it out if not stop your cycle now and try again in a few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by nobbythedonkey
    iv only ever vomited once, if your like me stick it out if not stop your cycle now and try again in a few weeks

I am deffinately going to try to stick it out. The original plan was 10 days. But now i am thinking 20 days. But it depends on how much i sweat while at school.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    I have done DNP a few times last time I was doing 800mg for the last few days, sweating was sick, but lost ALOT of weight real quick. Right now I am running 200mg DNP-50mcg T-3 AND 125mcg Clen for 4 weeks. I am in day 2....

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    sitting here at work, i have swamp a$$ like no other cause i sit at a computer all day it sux and i have a trash can full of water, v8 splash and boost bottles and my tan now has a more yellow hue to it

and to go along with the thread 400mg now /day
    on day 9 of 14
    dont know the weight loss yet due to water retention but i am noticing some of the fat areas seem to be less fat and more just bloat now

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    I've ran it before with not a ton of success. I think I may need to try a different 'brand'. I didn't notice anything at all at 200mg/day. I do plan on running 400mg for at least 10 days in the future. Did I read 28 days at 400mg?? Seems like a lot to me, but good luck.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Have been waiting until cooler weather to run my crystal DNP ..

Thread Information