Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    dogsofwar's Avatar
    dogsofwar is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    658

    Mexi Gear Gets Bad Rap

    Originally, I began to use Mexi vet gear. Specifically, Test E 250 at 600mgs weekly. The soreness after the injections sux @ss. The gains have been nice, but switching over to a UG was probably the best thing that could have happened. A lot of the bros out there, especially the experienced ones are indicating that you should stay away from Mexi gear. I will have to agree at this point. I know the price can be attractive sometimes, but you get what you pay for in the end. Why are so many folks using Mexi vet gear other than price? There are 100's of UG's out there that produce freaky bad @ss gear. Just looking for opinions. Thanks ~dow

  2. #2
    Iowa's Avatar
    Iowa is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    By a bunch of cornfields
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    Originally, I began to use Mexi vet gear. Specifically, Test E 250 at 600mgs weekly. The soreness after the injections sux @ss. The gains have been nice, but switching over to a UG was probably the best thing that could have happened. A lot of the bros out there, especially the experienced ones are indicating that you should stay away from Mexi gear. I will have to agree at this point. I know the price can be attractive sometimes, but you get what you pay for in the end. Why are so many folks using Mexi vet gear other than price? There are 100's of UG's out there that produce freaky bad @ss gear. Just looking for opinions. Thanks ~dow
    I agree. UG is the way to go IMO. The only Mexi gear that I would run would be QV anavar . Brovel has got to be the worst gear on the face of the planet. Their test 200 is more like test 75. JMO of course.

  3. #3
    imann is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    upinyourgirl
    Posts
    503
    Couldn't agree more........when i first got into juice.........all we knew was vet grade..............human grade is so much cleaner and less painful.....I'm currently using products from QGL and Davinci....JMO

  4. #4
    dogsofwar's Avatar
    dogsofwar is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by imann
    Couldn't agree more........when i first got into juice.........all we knew was vet grade..............human grade is so much cleaner and less painful.....I'm currently using products from QGL and Davinci....JMO
    Those are the best out there. Good choices bro.

  5. #5
    Mr. Death's Avatar
    Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,441
    I can't complain about mexi gear. I use it almost exclusively. It's cheap, I get no pain from it, and have had great gains. For me, the human grade gear that I have used hasn't been that much better. I guess I am one of the lucky ones.

  6. #6
    Iowa's Avatar
    Iowa is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    By a bunch of cornfields
    Posts
    1,343
    Zencall is what I prefer

  7. #7
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    With a name like Mr. Death that doesn't surprise me... With a name like that you can't go around crying about a little post injection pain now can you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    I can't complain about mexi gear. I use it almost exclusively. It's cheap, I get no pain from it

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •