Thread: Traits of EQ

dogsofwar is offline Member

Traits of EQ

I have noticed an increase in vascularity (veins poppin out everywhere) and general muscle hardness when using EQ. Is that typically what people see or could it just be because of the test?

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Def. what come off EQ bro, how long into it are you? Are you complaining, cause I sure wouldn't be.

toolman is offline Banned
    It's all the Eq. Great stuff but my joints can't hack it.

4 weeks into EQ. I started a little late in my cycle, but will still be getting 10 to 12 weeks in. Not complaining at all. I am trying to decipher the differences between the two components. I love this shiat bro. Muscles are the hardest they have ever been. And the biggest for that matter. I went from 52" shoulders to 56 1/4 in the 6 weeks I have been on! Needless to say 1) this sh*t obviously works 2) people are asking "Have you been working out", "have you been taking steroids ".... Shaaaaaaat uppppppp bitches... Recognize.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    4 weeks into EQ. I started a little late in my cycle, but will still be getting 10 to 12 weeks in. Not complaining at all. I am trying to decipher the differences between the two components. I love this shiat bro. Muscles are the hardest they have ever been. And the biggest for that matter. I went from 52" shoulders to 56 1/4 in the 6 weeks I have been on! Needless to say 1) this sh*t obviously works 2) people are asking "Have you been working out", "have you been taking steroids".... Shaaaaaaat uppppppp bitches... Recognize.
    Yeah, Its the Eq. I get ridiculous pumps. I love the stuff. I like it so much, I like it more than test.

I feel strange in a way . If I attempt to flex my bicep, it feels like its going to bust out of the skin... No chance of this happening right? I would like it would leave another dastardly stretch mark as I already have between my pec and bicep.

Iowa is offline Banned
    I feel strange in a way . If I attempt to flex my bicep, it feels like its going to bust out of the skin... No chance of this happening right? I would like it would leave another dastardly stretch mark as I already have between my pec and bicep.
    I feel the same way. My pumps are so crazy, it feels like my skin is stretched out to the max. It gets so stretched out that I can see every little vein in my arms.. its crazy. Sometimes I get so veiny I laugh.

Not to mention the sexed up bitches checkin it out! ahhhh yeahh bumps for my bruthas.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Not to mention the sexed up bitches checkin it out! ahhhh yeahh bumps for my bruthas.
    Hey bro, whats your cycle look like? I ran Prop 75mg ed and 200mg Eq on Monday and Thursday.

Week 1-14 Test E 600mg
    Week 4-13 EQ 600mg
    Week 14-15 Test prop at 75mg ed
    PCT accordingly

I tried test prop earlier in the cycle and loved the results. Quick quality results.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Week 1-14 Test E 600mg
    Week 4-13 EQ 600mg
    PCT accordingly

I tried test prop earlier in the cycle and loved the results. Quick quality results.
    How are you doing with the hunger pains? They were terrible for me at 400mg a week.

Hunger pains as in "was I hungry " or as in " I coun't get enough to eat??

Iowa is offline Banned
    Hunger pains as in "was I hungry " or as in " I coun't get enough to eat??
    couldnt get enough to eat

Can t get enought to eat. Thats one of the things with EQ. You have to control you food binges. If not, then hit seriously low carb, high fiber foods.. Good luck bro.

Tryin2build is offline New Member
    4 weeks into EQ. I started a little late in my cycle, but will still be getting 10 to 12 weeks in. Not complaining at all. I am trying to decipher the differences between the two components. I love this shiat bro. Muscles are the hardest they have ever been. And the biggest for that matter. I went from 52" shoulders to 56 1/4 in the 6 weeks I have been on! Needless to say 1) this sh*t obviously works 2) people are asking "Have you been working out", "have you been taking steroids".... Shaaaaaaat uppppppp bitches... Recognize.
    F***Kin "A" brother! Good to hear its workin

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Great news bro.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Week 1-14 Test E 600mg
    Week 4-13 EQ 600mg
    PCT accordingly

Not a bad looking cycle DOW, but I would be tempted to run the prop for one more week, but then I look for an excuse to keep going.. ..you know, the vial isn't empty or I don't want to start PCT until the weekend or my boomerang won't come back....pretty much any excuse I can find..

Thread Information