briansauras is offline Senior Member

General question for all you guys out here

Im not trying to flame, I am just curious
    How come no matter what forum you go to, guys are preaching about how not to take gear, and how bad it is for you blah blah blah....
    But when these same guys are more than annual juicers, and they swear by the stuff....

I dont get it, how can some try to convince n00bs to never juice, when they themselves are juicing constantly

I had someone telling me that PCT doesnt work, and your test levels will never come back....

Jackman is offline Banned
    what are you talking about?

seanw is offline Banned
    The only time I have ever seen anybody try and talk somebody out of juicing is if they are too young. Who the hell told you that PCT doesnt work ? Whoever it was is what we call a "fvckwit" in Oz

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    what are you talking about?
    Maybe it wasnt this forum...But I swear people were trying to convince me how bad is was, and not to take it, when they were AAS users

seanw is offline Banned
    how old are you ?

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    The only time I have ever seen anybody try and talk somebody out of juicing is if they are too young. Who the hell told you that PCT doesnt work ? Whoever it was is what we call a "fvckwit" in Oz
    I dont see how alot of people say 19 is to young, but 20-22 is ok....
    Like 65% for AAS users are 17-20yrs old, I could think of about 100+kids of all ages just at MY high school that juiced, not to mention the other ones I worked out with or new from other schools....I mean to me it seems like there are more and more people "to young" trying this stuff out

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brewski053
    Like 65% for AAS users are 17-20yrs old, I could think of about 100+kids of all ages just at MY high school that juiced, not to mention the other ones I worked out with or new from other schools....I mean to me it seems like there are more and more people "to young" trying this stuff out
    Whats your point? What is most common isn't always right.

toolman is offline Banned
    First, if you are in high school, you are too young. Second, I went to a high school well known for it's sports teams in my states, and I couldn't name a 100 kids who juiced so that statement is a little extreme. As for 19 being too young but 22 OK, yes, there is a difference. Your growth plates do not close until your early 20's.

The choice to juice is your own. Advise is given here, good and bad. But you will not find alot of us older guys approving of a high school kid using gear.

is AAS really that bad for you?
    Is the only reason most people say to young, due to that fact that ya'll be stuck at the same height forever?

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    First, if you are in high school, you are too young. Second, I went to a high school well known for it's sports teams in my states, and I couldn't name a 100 kids who juiced so that statement is a little extreme. As for 19 being too young but 22 OK, yes, there is a difference. Your growth plates do not close until your early 20's.

The choice to juice is your own. Advise is given here, good and bad. But you will not find alot of us older guys approving of a high school kid using gear.
    Im not in highschool mate, I was using that as an example, and ok maybe not 100, but atleast 30 and the hs i graduated from was known nationwide for our football program, so yes, lots of juice heads running around....

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I know what you are talking about. The thing is if I seen some 225+ 18-19 y/o kid say he wanted to research to do steroids I have no problem with that. But its ussually some 170-180 kid that wants to get big. I have had people talk about wanting to use steroids before and I dont care if they are 30 if you havnt put the effort in to get big yet they dont need steroids. Its not exactly a good thing to start juicing. I dont care what people think but other people do. And everyone that doesnt juice looks down on it. Then you have a good chance that someone that young hasnt put his time into to either learn how to workout, eat, cycle....

If you are 18 you are a man. Im not so big on telling these guys they shouldnt use. But if you aint but 170 with less than 20 pounds of enhanced muscle your not even in the same mindset as the rest of us.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Steroids can have many negative side effects especially for those without a fully developed endocrine system. I think we advise most people to make sure they have done their research, have put their time in at the gym, understand nutrition, and have matured both physically and mentally.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    I know what you are talking about. The thing is if I seen some 225+ 18-19 y/o kid say he wanted to research to do steroids I have no problem with that. But its ussually some 170-180 kid that wants to get big. I have had people talk about wanting to use steroids before and I dont care if they are 30 if you havnt put the effort in to get big yet they dont need steroids. Its not exactly a good thing to start juicing. I dont care what people think but other people do. And everyone that doesnt juice looks down on it. Then you have a good chance that someone that young hasnt put his time into to either learn how to workout, eat, cycle....

If you are 18 you are a man. Im not so big on telling these guys they shouldnt use. But if you aint but 170 with less than 20 pounds of enhanced muscle your not even in the same mindset as the rest of us.
    Ok so your knocking on my for being 180lbs, Is there anything wrong with using alittle juice along with a good routine/diet. Not trying to juice to take the easy way out, just to step things up alittle...I could easily get to 200 in about 2months but i would have put on a good amount of fat along with that muscle. And to be honest i didnt want to be the kind of guy that ihas alot of mass and is strong but has a huge ass gut and double chin....

If anyone gives a kid steroids he is scum period.... Its kinda the same thing as not letting a kid get a tattoo till hes old enough to get one himself. You dont want to be responsible for anything like that. You cant let a kid be responsible for big decisions like that. Everything is his own fault as soon as he turns 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Steroids can have many negative side effects especially for those without a fully developed endocrine system. I think we advise most people to make sure they have done their research, have put their time in at the gym, understand nutrition, and have matured both physically and mentally.
    Honestly I think u guys have me all wrong, I am in no way looking for that easy way out(magic pill), just trying to get big as quick as possible...I am majoring in exercise physiology with a minor in nutrition....I have been doing research in bodybuilding and nutrutuion for over 4 yrs, and it has led me here, something new to learn about...

LOL im sorry dude I didnt know you where 180lbs. Sorry. That wasnt a personal attack.

Thats just my opinion. That would be my reasoning to tell some one to wait. I feel anyone over 18 has the right to do what ever they want.

If anyone gives a kid steroids he is scum period.... Its kinda the same thing as not letting a kid get a tattoo till hes old enough to get one himself. You dont want to be responsible for anything like that. You cant let a kid be responsible for big decisions like that. Everything is his own fault as soon as he turns 18.
    what are you trying to say? im 19.....

LOL im sorry dude I didnt know you where 180lbs. Sorry. That wasnt a personal attack.

Thats just my opinion. That would be my reasoning to tell some one to wait. I feel anyone over 18 has the right to do what ever they want.
    but u dont really answer my question, it makes that big of a dif bewteen 19 ad 20? If your growth plates seal or whatever, than that would result in you not growing any taller correct, is that everyones main concern about the growth plate issue?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    what are you trying to say? im 19.....
    I think the main question you must ask yourself is: "have I really put in hard work and grown naturally to reach my genetic potential?" If so, do what you will. At least then you can say you've done everything you can to grow naturally.

Im in no way saying you dont deserve to do them or what ever. I just think that in most cases people can obtain 200lb bodys fairly easy. For me this stuff just gets more and more expensive. There really is no end in sight. And I personally would have waited even a little longer if I known better. Maybe using more advanced training principles and such.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I think the main question you must ask yourself is: "have I really put in hard work and grown naturally to reach my genetic potential?" If so, do what you will. At least then you can say you've done everything you can to grow naturally.
    But i mean, everyone is trying to get that edge, buying all that N02 crap, not to mention all those new pro hormones that are worthless, potentially harmful supplements, couldnt aas be put in almost the same aspect with those, if used at a low dosage

Im in no way saying you dont deserve to do them or what ever. I just think that in most cases people can obtain 200lb bodys fairly easy. For me this stuff just gets more and more expensive. There really is no end in sight. And I personally would have waited even a little longer if I known better. Maybe using more advanced training principles and such.
    But usually when you bulk naturally, your eating exessive calories in order to build muscle, but at the same time your storing tons of fat....When you take gear and eat those calories your not ganna see the same amounts of fat deposites but u will see the muscle gain corect?

Youll never hear me say your not 20 whatever "you cant do steroids "... I dont think like that. Some people argue that things are still developing when only 18. I know that at that age I didnt care anything like that. My personal thing was I think If I would have waited I think I would have maybe put another 50-75 pounds on all my lifts and maybe even started a little heavier. I started at a soft 215-220..

Once again that was not a personal attack.

Youll never hear me say your not 20 whatever "you cant do steroids "... I dont think like that. Some people argue that things are still developing when only 18. I know that at that age I didnt care anything like that. My personal thing was I think If I would have waited I think I would have maybe put another 50-75 pounds on all my lifts and maybe even started a little heavier. I started at a soft 215-220..

Once again that was not a personal attack.
    yeah no prob man, im not taking what you say as a personal attack...Just a question tho, how long does oil/clomid/nolva last?

No Testosterone and everything else that aromitizes makes you store more fat. And if you have the body type that requires getting a little fat to bulk then thats what it takes on steroids as well. To successfully bulk on steroids you will have to sacrifice gaining fat weight as well. Last cycle I got up to 277lbs and I had a gut. But that goes away. You have to build the muscle first..

A few years stored in the right enviroment. See im thinking that if I would have taught my body to adapt better when I was natural, I would be farther along right now. I took a Deca only cycle when I was 18-19 so that may also have something to do with my negative thinking of my young cycling. Plus at that age my workout intensity was more off and on.

Nobody is saying your not your own man yet.. Probally alot of us here have started about at the same time.

Matt76 is offline New Member
    i'm 19 228. I'm not using but have been considering it for awhile now. The only thing is I haven't reached my genetic potential I won't do that for a long long time. All my lifts keep increasing with every workout. I am getting bigger and stronger all the time. So why would I want to juice?? Well to help me get there quicker and pass that mark. However, I have set goals for myself and will prolly be natural for awhile now. I don't know if 19 is too young but since i'm not at the moment i'm going to say it is

A few years stored in the right enviroment. See im thinking that if I would have taught my body to adapt better when I was natural, I would be farther along right now. I took a Deca only cycle when I was 18-19 so that may also have something to do with my negative thinking of my young cycling. Plus at that age my workout intensity was more off and on.

Nobody is saying your not your own man yet.. Probally alot of us here have started about at the same time.
    you have a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Matt76
    i'm 19 228. I'm not using but have been considering it for awhile now. The only thing is I haven't reached my genetic potential I won't do that for a long long time. All my lifts keep increasing with every workout. I am getting bigger and stronger all the time. So why would I want to juice?? Well to help me get there quicker and pass that mark. However, I have set goals for myself and will prolly be natural for awhile now. I don't know if 19 is too young but since i'm not at the moment i'm going to say it is
    Are you taking any kind of supps?

Thread Information