wannaberipped23 is offline Junior Member

DNP results so far,...

Started the first 4 days at 200mg then went up to 400 mg Tuesday and Wednesday. Im sweating like a mofo at work and when i work out,... no questions here as to whether its working, BUT i havent lost anything on the scale?????? I look a bit leaner BUT its hard to tell cuz it maybe just in my head. Im finishing up a Tren E and Test E cycle along with nolva and arimidex .... Whats the deal with not losing any weight so far?????????

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    You wont see any difference on the scale until 3-5 days AFTER your cycle. You got quite a bit of water in ya. I've been doing 200mg a day for the paste 3 weeks, sunday will be the last day, then im gonna take a break for 2 weeks and repeat. According to the scale I've lost only 6lb but i know for a fact its much more than that, im bloated as hell ;0

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Just continue to drink a $hitload of water. I didnt see my results til almost a week after my cycle but they are worth it. Keep at it bro but be careful, its some tough stuff

Thanks bro,.... i know that most of the visible results come after the cycle - but i just dont see how some people can say that they lose 1 lb a day and then others like me - see no results till after??????

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    i'm in your boat too, today is my 7th day first 4 were at 200mg and the last few have been at 400mg i saok the sheats at night but as far as the scale it's up and down 1-2lbs a day both directions.. i'll be running 400mg for another 7days now.. see ya at the finish line

PS the morning after DNP dose SUCKS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    i'm in your boat too, today is my 7th day first 4 were at 200mg and the last few have been at 400mg i saok the sheats at night but as far as the scale it's up and down 1-2lbs a day both directions.. i'll be running 400mg for another 7days now.. see ya at the finish line

Yea i slept like a baby the first 3 nights but since then it feels like i pissed my bed..... and yea the scale goes up and down 1 - 2 lbs for me as well. This is my second day at 400mgs so i will be ending it on Tuesday of next week - so in 6 days

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    yeah the only thing that gets me outta bed is i'd rather be up and feel sh!tty than lay another min in that pool of sweat

redtwo is offline New Member
    I'm halfway through a 14 day 200mg ed cycle , and I've lost just 2 lbs on the scale so I feel your pain! Could other dnp users please post their comments on weight loss whilst on/off ... just to compare.

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    i asked the same question on my first DNP cycle, its due to water retention, give it a week after you stop and you will see the difference, make sure your diet is the same after as this help

Maraxus is offline Banned
    give it 3 to 5 days guys. Youre bloated right now, 3-5 days after the run is done you will see the results. Thats when you shed the excess water.

redtwo is offline New Member
    when the bloat's gone should that reduce my waist by a significant amount? because that hasn't moved a millimeter!

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78

THey sure do

Thread Information