meat is offline Associate Member

DNP...what in the......

ok this dnp thing caught my attention so ive done some research and this sh*t is scary .....explodes if shaken , or touches metal so on ect. ect. ect .man the list just kept going sounds like something you would go to war with hell,i need some just to throw at my neighbors...JK. all jokes aside i do plan on a cycle of DNP in the future but im going to do an ass load of research before that day comes....what kind of results could i expect if after 2 bulking cycles i where to do my first cutting cycle i was thinking test,eq,winny....

bump

Latin is offline Associate Member
    i couldnt agree more , this **** is some hardcore scary %#¤%

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I can't tell you what kind of results you'll get cuz there are too many factors to consider and you have no idea how you'll react to DNP , at what dose, and for how long.

Second the scary propaganda about DNP is pretty much bullsh*t. I tried to get some pure dried DNP to explode (I cap my own), and I couldn't even get the sh*t to burn until I smothered it in lighter fluid. Then it just burned for a little bit and went out leaving some black ash.

I'm sure there's some way to get this stuff to explode, but I'll be dam'ned if I know what it is.

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=SV-1]...the scary propaganda about DNP is pretty much bullsh*t. QUOTE]

Amen Bro! ...but I try not to jump around too much after I take it .... I would hate to explode, it would put me in a bad mood...

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    All the risks and side effects of DNP are ****ing overrated! Trust me on that.

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=Ben Lifton]
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    ...the scary propaganda about DNP is pretty much bullsh*t. QUOTE]

Amen Bro! ...but I try not to jump around too much after I take it .... I would hate to explode, it would put me in a bad mood...
    hahaha **** funny line there Ben

DNP caps, price $1/per
    jump rope $5
    personal trainer $$$$

seeing your trainer clean up your exploded bodyparts when decided to warm up jumping rope after taking yout daily dose of DNP... you know the rest

thats some funny $#!+......thanks

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNofSteeL

Yeah let's trust you.. who are you. What kind of post is that?

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    I'm a DNP user and this is my personal opinion.
    I'm sure many DNP users would agree with me on the post.

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    ... ...

I agree with MoS.... but who the f^ck am I.... right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Lifton
    ... ...

I agree with MoS.... but who the f^ck am I.... right?

I'm a very experienced DNP user who agrees with both MaNofSteeL, Ben Lifton and many others, but WTF does that mean right...

I'm a very experienced DNP user who agrees with both MaNofSteeL, Ben Lifton and many others, but WTF does that mean right...

longhornDr is offline Member
    Why don't you fill us all in on how benign DNP is then, since using DNP apparently makes you an expert on the long-term sequelae. While you're at it you should go ahead and submit your findings to the NEJM or Science, since nobody else in the scientific community knows what you have been able to discover all by yourself simply by using DNP.

There are no long-term follow up studies of DNP. Principles of basic science suggest that the stuff has the possibility of being highly mutagenic and carcinogenic. Nobody knows if the stuff is safe or not in the long run. BigMike is right to be skeptical of some random dude saying it's safe because he uses it. Potheads living in their moms basement like to tell you how benign weed is too, doesn't make it so. People like to justify their wreckless decisions to provide a false sense of comfort.

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    i think this thread is confusing, or am i just dumb, i agree with SV-1 he knows his ****, taught me a great deal. maybe me SV-1 will be called up by the medical board in the future to show the long term effects of DNP )

Quote Originally Posted by longhornDr
    Why don't you fill us all in on how benign DNP is then, since using DNP apparently makes you an expert on the long-term sequelae. While you're at it you should go ahead and submit your findings to the NEJM or Science, since nobody else in the scientific community knows what you have been able to discover all by yourself simply by using DNP.

There are no long-term follow up studies of DNP. Principles of basic science suggest that the stuff has the possibility of being highly mutagenic and carcinogenic. Nobody knows if the stuff is safe or not in the long run. BigMike is right to be skeptical of some random dude saying it's safe because he uses it. Potheads living in their moms basement like to tell you how benign weed is too, doesn't make it so. People like to justify their wreckless decisions to provide a false sense of comfort.
    I've made a lot of research on DNP and i dont want to start something here.
    I'm simply a user and again IT WAS MY PERSONAL OPINION so whether u believe me or not i really dont care.
    And who said anything about long-term DNP use anyways? ..and u just said nobody knows if its safe or not in the long run.
    Again AS A USER and BASED on my personal use i think its perfectly safe if used with responsibilty and with respect.
    Oh and have u used DNP?? Cause if not then honestly i dont know why your even posting in this thread.

And what are u talking about? Science and findings? did i say that i found out why it can be safe or not? NO I DIDNT and its very toxic and dangerous and again if used with respect it CAN be safe.

Respect.
    Last edited by MaNofSteeL; 10-17-2004 at 07:57 AM.

I've made a lot of research on DNP and i dont want to start something here.
    I'm simply a user and again IT WAS MY PERSONAL OPINION so whether u believe me or not i really dont care.
    And who said anything about long-term DNP use anyways? ..and u just said nobody knows if its safe or not in the long run.
    Again AS A USER and BASED on my personal use i think its perfectly safe if used with responsibilty and with respect.
    Oh and have u used DNP?? Cause if not then honestly i dont know why your even posting in this thread.

And what are u talking about? Science and findings? did i say that i found out why it can be safe or not? NO I DIDNT and its very toxic and dangerous and again if used with respect it CAN be safe.

Respect.
    What does my status as a user or non-user of DNP have anything to do with posting? I prescribe hundreds of drugs that I have never personally used, but because I have never taken them I guess I dont know anything about them?

You make a blanket statement about the side-effects of DNP being over-rated without any basis except for your n=1 experience, which is worthless to someone evaluating the safety of DNP.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I thought that there were long term studies? Like obese people in the 30s started using it... and used it for months... I remember people talking about that but I cant find the post to save my life.

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    I have used and been around dnp for over a year now and have used it a few times and have had several friends use it as well. The only bad side effect I can see is boneheads taking way way too much for the body to handle. I personally take anywhere between 400mg to 600mg a day. I think anything more is just way too much...even 600 kicked my ass. I believe if you use it in short moderation (20 day cycles or less) and make sure you hydrate yourself and eat properly keeping the right nutrition levels up, there are very little side effects. Again, over abuse is usually when danger is abound but hell... you use ANYTHING too much and it might have negative side effects. So use properly and there is NOTHING and I mean NOTHING that takes the body fat off of you like DNP. Goodluck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    I thought that there were long term studies? Like obese people in the 30s started using it... and used it for months... I remember people talking about that but I cant find the post to save my life.
    Actually people have taken it for over a year while being medically monitored with no bad sides.

Guys there is no discussing things like DNP with people like longhornDr. He's a Dr. and that makes him as close to God as a human can get, even though he and his brethren have prescribed all sots of very bad sh*t to their patients (like Vioxx that was just pulled for among other things increasing the risk of cardiovascular events 3X http://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/09/30...ithdrawn.reut/ ).

He as a Dr. knows everything about everything medical, unlike us Neanderthals, who should just shut up and never question anything any Dr. says.

BTW Dr. Big Cock, here's a relatively newer article about DNP for you to cast your God like eyes on.

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...S=PN/4,673,691

There are plenty of other articles and studys out there if you just get off your arrogant ass and look for them.

BTW if anyone wants to get a good idea about what the medical community thinks about any drug thats not FDA approved, just go do a google search and see what they have to say about juice and weed.

BTW Dr. Big Cock, here's a relatively newer article about DNP for you to cast your God like eyes on.

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...S=PN/4,673,691

There are plenty of other articles and studys out there if you just get off your arrogant ass and look for them.
    That's a joke right? A patent application with a small case series proves what? That someone is trying to sell something?

The irony of your post is quite humorous.

So I'm "Dr. Big Cock" because I say it is impossible to tell whether or not DNP is safe? Because there have been no long-term follow-up studies, please show me just one, though I suspect you cannot, they don't exist.

You sound like the pompous idiot, you make claims with absolutely no justification, yet I as a doctor and researcher have the humility to admit that the long-term ramifications of DNP use are not known.

You sound desperate to justify your own wreckless behavior.

Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation

That's a joke right? A patent application with a small case series proves what? That someone is trying to sell something?

The irony of your post is quite humorous.

So I'm "Dr. Big Cock" because I say it is impossible to tell whether or not DNP is safe? Because there have been no long-term follow-up studies, please show me just one, though I suspect you cannot, they don't exist.

You sound like the pompous idiot, you make claims with absolutely no justification, yet I as a doctor and researcher have the humility to admit that the long-term ramifications of DNP use are not known.

You sound desperate to justify your own wreckless behavior.
    Bro seriously just STFU no one cares if ur a doctor... I have went to many doctor who pretend to know about steroids and the likes, but they actually know sweet f*ck all.... I have not used DNP but I will probably go down that road in the futur... if you havent used it dont post... in the four months ive been here I have been helped many time by SV-1 many people know him as a good bro with great advise... who the f*ck are you I havent heard of you and as far as I know I havent seen any great advise coming out of you.... these people have used DNP and they like it... you havent so just stay out of the convo.

Angelis
    Last edited by Angelis; 10-17-2004 at 07:09 PM.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Bro seriously just STFU no one cares if ur a doctor... I have went to many doctor who pretend to know about steroids and the likes, but they actually know sweet f*ck all.... I have not used DNP but I will probably go down that road in the futur... if you havent used it dont post... in the four months ive been here I have been helped many time by SV-1 many people know him as a good bro with great advise... who the f*ck are you I havent heard of you and as far as I know I havent seen any great advise coming out of you.... these people have used DNP and they like it... you havent so just stay out of the convo.

Angelis
    I dont see anywhare him saying he claimed to know about dnp he was comenting on another idiot coment.

thanks for the input guys i guess ill do a little reading befor i open the gates to dnp

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I didn't see anything where the good doc suggested knowing anything that isn't obvious. It seems to me that he was just saying that you can't accurately say that DNP is safe or unsafe. It is an issue that needs to be researched in depth. Also SV-1, you mentioned vioxx.. Consider that drug that was taken and researched and allowed by the FDA. Even with that process they still learned that it was dangerous. This doesn't disprove what dr. big cock is trying to tell you, in fact, it supports it.

I am not taking sides based on personal opinion, but just as a man who can read the facts for what they are.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    p.s. I am a personal DNP user (many cycles of dnp, actually)

Opey is offline Associate Member
    wow, getting a little tense in here. i personally think that dnp is overhyped, but i wouldn't tell somebody that it is all bullsh*t. meat, research your ass of bro. even though i think that dnp isn't as dangerous as many say it to be, i still take every precaution that i can, because you just never know...

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    If there are no long term use studies its hard for anyone to venture a guess to what would happen. I think a doctor would be best for it however or a scientist. This doesnt mean that they are right. I have been diagonsed wrongly a few times in my short life. Everyone makes mistakes. However if a doctor told me i had cancer and someone else who had cancer before told me i didnt I would venture to say i would believe the doc.

At this point I just give up with longhornDr. There is no reason to talk to someone who's mind is already made up and cannot/will not be changed.

I spent over 13 years in horrible pain from gall stones that went misdiagnosed by several doctors (some Gastroenterologists), and put on multiple drug cocktails to fix the problem (best they could do considering me and my mom had no insurance). Nothing worked, and it wasn't till I grew up and got a job that came with insurance that I was finally able to find out what the problem was and have something done about my chronic and constant pain. Even that was a complete nightmare of pain, lies and malpractice that almost killed me twice.

I would put more trust in the knowledge and experience of a local car mechanic than I would a Dr. At least the mechanic understands that he's not a walking talking deity who knows and understands everything, unlike most Doctors.
    Last edited by SV-1; 10-18-2004 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    I dont see anywhare him saying he claimed to know about dnp he was comenting on another idiot coment.
    What the **** does that mean?
    I dont ****ing care if he's a ****ing doctor, all i did was give my ****ing personal opinion so whatever u think of it it doesnt matter to me.

And i say again..i think that DNP is perfectly safe if used with respect and my mind cant/wont be changed.

I didnt know that people cant give their opinions on stuff around here without being flamed by some of the idiots around here.
    Last edited by MaNofSteeL; 10-18-2004 at 01:24 PM.

Thread Information