mustangz is offline Junior Member

estrigen blockers

is thier anything i can get at like gnc that helps with this.i am new to this and i did not order any with my gear and now that i have been on this forum and been reading more i guess i should be on something for this.thing is im on my third week in my cycle and it would take almost two weeks to get something from my guy.this is my first full cycle of 10 weeks do you think it will be ok.im a worry wart lol!cycle is 300 deca 250 ent once per week.

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    if u are a worry wart u would have done proper research before buying gear...

to stop est build up u need some like nolva or armidex... but with deca you are looking at getting progestrone sides.. u need something like bromo, or b-6.....

thanks

anyone else?

Opey is offline Associate Member
    yeah, i would go get some b6 from a local store, they will carry it. as for the nolva/armidex/l-dex, i am not allowed to post where to buy it, but do a search on research companies, and you will easily find out where to legally purchase them.

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    brother go to the ar-reasearch site..... there are some good things on there....

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangz
    is thier anything i can get at like gnc that helps with this.i am new to this and i did not order any with my gear and now that i have been on this forum and been reading more i guess i should be on something for this.thing is im on my third week in my cycle and it would take almost two weeks to get something from my guy.this is my first full cycle of 10 weeks do you think it will be ok.im a worry wart lol!cycle is 300 deca 250 ent once per week.
    Phytoestrogen is available at GNC and it works very similarly to nolvadex although maybe not as pronounced. You need to get some clomid for after your cycle is completed. You start the clomid 3 weeks after your last deca injection and take the clomid for 2 weeks after, with deca maybe 3 would be better. You can order some at the anabolic review research place, I think you click the button in the upper right of this screen and you can get it there cheap and legal.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    you are not that far in the cycle you will be alright (unless your proned to gyno) look at the top right of screen at the flashing banner and order some tomoxifin and clomid. dont worry i did the thr same thing on my first cycle. my buddies dont even know what pct means, thank god i found this web site on time or i would have ended up with man boobs and mr. limpy

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Did I read correctly that you are running Deca 300mg/EW and Test E 250mg/EW?? If you are I suggest you change those doses right away.
    You should run the Test @ least 500mg/EW 1-2 weeks longer than your Deca. Run the Deca @ 250-300mg/EW. Get Vit B-6 200mg/ED, Nolva 10-20mg/ED, and l-dex(if you can) .25mg ED. Go into the PCT forum and find out about how and why PCT works

thanks alot for replys

on the cycle part on the last post what is wrong with the 250 test and 300 deca /ew.other than maybe killing my sex drive what will it do.i have a few friends that run it this way and that is the only reason i have done this,and im not saying that is ok just because they do it but they have not had any problems and have made some awesome gains.that is why i am on here though to learn all i can and i app. all you that have responded!oh by the way it has not effected my sex drive yet lol.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    on the cycle part on the last post what is wrong with the 250 test and 300 deca /ew.other than maybe killing my sex drive what will it do.i have a few friends that run it this way and that is the only reason i have done this,and im not saying that is ok just because they do it but they have not had any problems and have made some awesome gains.that is why i am on here though to learn all i can and i app. all you that have responded!oh by the way it has not effected my sex drive yet lol.
    Sex drive would definately be dead if not for the test. Sometimes its OK as long as you are providing test, although most people are very sensative. The thing is, deca is like an androgenated progesterone. Nothing kills the dick and balls like progesterone, its the opposite of everything manly, well even though it is androgenated, it still has progesterone like properties that effect the dick and balls like none other. You will get balls shrinkage worst on deca then anything else, sometimes even HCG cannot overcome the power of deca down there, and certainly tribulus, tongkat, clomid are completely powerless to stop it. Deca cycles should never be run more then 12 weeks, otherwise it can castrate you chemically.

The advice about running test a few weeks beyond the deca is very sound advice. Its like this, start clomid 3 weeks after deca or 2 weeks after anything else carried past the deca, it really makes things easier to run the test 2 or 3 weeks past the last deca and I really wouldnt run deca more then 9 weeks myself, the longer on deca, the more damage to your balls it does and remember, even if you only take 9 weeks of deca injections, you are still technically on it for 12 weeks because it lingers so long in your system.

Your doses are so low I doubt you need any anti-e's however you will most certainly need a PCT as after deca PCT's are the most difficult to get your system back to normal afterwards. You'll definately need clomid and probably better yet run some assisting herbals like tribulus and tongkat and run the herbals for a good couple months after PCT.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Over the counter supplements suck dick. Get clomid and nolva from www.ar-r.com

panzer is offline Junior Member

novedex

I am using Novedex made by richard gaspari...Gaspari nutrition, bottle of 60caps was $26 US, started getting the puffy nips on week two of test Enanthate 500mg/week, and it got rid of it within the first week of use!
    maybe I was just lucky but might be worth a try.
    just my two cents!

Thread Information