HollywoodM3 is offline Member

What would be a better choice? Masteron or Winny

Hey Bros,
    Take a look at this and tell me what you think, I am planning a cutting cycle and not sure as to what I should do

Wk 1-12 prop 125mg ed
    wks 1-10 tren 75mg ed
    ? wks 4-12 winny 62mg ed
    OR
    ?wks ? MASTERON 400mg a wk(?)

I am not sure what would be a better choice, I have never used Masteron, but from what I read seem that is might be a nice add to this cycle. I have the chance to get a long acting masteron which I was thinking of using...not sure if its better than winny...

Thanks

HM

Opey is offline Associate Member
    I am going to start a enan/winny/eq cutting cycle soon, i can't wait. the only thing that i would watch out for, if you decide to use eq, is that everybody says that it gives you a huge appitite boost, which you probably wont want since you are cutting.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Masteron is alot better than winny IMO. Masteron is not hepatoxic like winstrol and both have cutting type effects.

I just came off a cycle with Eq tren and prop, I think I will save the Eq for a bulker...maid me eat too much...

will masteron produce more gains in muscle than winny, oh and will it dry you out like winny, I know my last cycle of winny near the end my joints started to hurt..also how many week can it be used..at what dose

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Opey
    I am going to start a enan/winny/eq cutting cycle soon, i can't wait. the only thing that i would watch out for, if you decide to use eq, is that everybody says that it gives you a huge appitite boost, which you probably wont want since you are cutting.
    He's not thinking about using EQ, hes talking about masteron and winny. Anyway, i hear masteron is pretty awesome but you need to be at a low bodyfat percentage already to see the hardening effects of it so keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    He's not thinking about using EQ, hes talking about masteron and winny. Anyway, i hear masteron is pretty awesome but you need to be at a low bodyfat percentage already to see the hardening effects of it so keep that in mind.
    I agree with the low body fat, but isnt that true for winny also..I dont have low body fat now, (13%)but hoping it will drop...would it be a waste to use??

detroit is offline Banned
    Id go with Winny, only because you already have 2 components that are going to be ED injections. Masteron will also require ED shots too. I would just pop some winny tabs.

They are both great options though

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    That i can not say as i've never used masteron . however with the right diet and cardio the tren and prop alone will help you lean out and appear harder. I'll BUMP for more opinions though, hopefully someone experienced with masteron

If I were to use Masteron , I would use a longer acting one, so I would be doing 2wkl or 3wk injections...

bump for more info

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd go with the masteron also. I know of the long acting masteron that you speak of and I am very excited about getting my hands on it soon. I'd go with a weekly dose of 400mg as a min. The original masteron (with the prop ester) was shot ed or eod at about 100mg. giving you about 300-400mg ew of masteron. Keep me posted on this cycle of your bro, as I am very curious about your results.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    definately masteron , 100mg eod...hopefully you get bd's masteron..very good stuff...good luck bro

actually, I was thinking , and if I have the money, i am going to do both...should be nice

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if you have low body fat and are already somewhat cut up then id go with the masteron . it always made my muscles look real hard and full. i would use both of them in your cycle. it would be expensive but it would be a great cycle. you will gain some strength and mass, and also be hard as hell if your diet is clean. but if you are stuck on using one then id go with the masteron

thanks,

See the whole big problem is that my BF is not low it around 13-15%, so im not sure if its a waste to even use it untill my bf is lower..?

Thread Information