Thread: Family Question

BelowH2O is offline New Member

Question Family Question

I am wanting to start cutting with Wintrol Depot followed by Clen , but my wife and I want to start working on having a kid - Does anyone know if I am putting the baby at any risk? I know it (Depot) isn't aromatizing, however, I just wanted to find out if anything would be altered that could be passed on unintentionally. Any help would be appreciated!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I couldn't tell ya from a clinical point of view. However a friend of mine conceived his children while on a cycle and they are huge. Could be a coincidence but check out big Mack's kid.

I'd wait if I were you. If your anything like me she'll be knocked up in no time. I can't even look at my wife in Feb or March or she'll be pregnant with my 3rd Nov. baby. I really need to go get sniped . Anyway like I said I'd wait cause kids are too important to take the chance. My .02 anyway.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    why not wait until after she's pregnant to start your cycle? i don't think there will be a problem, but if i were your baby i'd be pretty pissed that you decided to take that chance with my life just because dr.evil didn't think it was possible.

jersey juice is offline Member
    If anything your sperm count will be too low anyway, I can happen to get a woman pregnant on a cycle, many bros have, but as far as affecting their DNA and genetic makeup, not possible. Being on AS will help your DNA from deteriorating which I have read, so pretty much it'll be like your 20 instead of say 35 cause your DNA deteriorates when you get older, out of shape, fat whatever. When your healthy and your hormones are set your DNA is also healthier. Don't ask where I read that, but I did somewhere with medical opinions on the subject. Just my .2, if you can do it, superhuman kids!! Hell look at kids today from all the hormones in the food anyway, I didn't look like that at 15 damn!

no it won't mutate your dna, but your sperm won't be healthy (immature). unhealthy sperm may lead to unhealthy babies, but i have no idea.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    You can get a women pregnant whilst on a cycle,and it shouldn't effect the baby due to it being in your blood stream.The baby is formed using the mothers body and blood the only thing the baby gets from the father is the genetics.Therefore it is virtually impossible for any type of steroid to be passed onto an unborn child.

The fertilization of the egg
    Its cells begin to divide as it moves to the uterus where it implants itself in the wall. Parts of the woman's body and the embryo combine to form the start of the placenta, which grows into the wall of the uterus. The job of the placenta is to provide the fetus with nutrients from the woman's body and remove waste made by the fetus. However, the blood of the fetus and the woman's body do not normally mix. The embryo (conceptus) is, in some ways, like a foreign tissue skin replacement (grafts) or an animal that lives off another animal (parasite) within the mother.

---------------------------------------------------------
    Excerpted from Mosby's Medical Encyclopedia
    Copyright (c) 1994-5, 1996, 1997 The Learning Company Inc. All Rights Reserved

Therefore the baby is uneffected by the AAS,drugs,or alcohol that is consumed by the father

fever is offline Junior Member
    NOTHING YOU DO TO YOURSELF(AS HARD DRUGS BOOZE) WILL EVER HARM YOUR UNBORN CHILD WHILE CONCIEVING IT OR AFTER.SO THAT IS WHY ITS GREAT TO BE A MAN.

Mr. Africa is offline Junior Member
    no effect on children at all,thats if you can concieve.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    You may have a lower sperm count but you can't have unhealthy sperm the only things that can be passed on by the father are genetically transmitted diaseases within his DNA.

Don,t be fooled into thinking your g,f/wife can't get pregnant because they can it only takes one sperm to enter the egg for it to be fertilized and considering the avg guy produces several million its not a far shot off even when on a cycle

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    good luck on having a child, but they r right the genetic makeup of the baby would not be altered by using AS.

if the sperm doesn't mature then it doesn't matter how many sperms you shoot out, you're not going to get her pregnant. if you do i have no idea how this would effect the health of the developing embryo, probably nothing...

Thread Information