bigrthanu is offline Associate Member

What do you guys think????

I just wanna know what my fellow iron pushin brothers think about spot injections. I want guys opinions who do spot injections all over, doesnt matter where. Just wanna know if people think there is an advantage to shoot laging body parts or not. When i started my cycle i wasnt sure if there was any advantage , I mean come on isnt test intermuscular gonna be the same no matter what? Now im not so sure as ive be shoting prop ed injections it seems like some parts are growing faster than others, maybe im just crazy but id just like to see others opinions. thanx

calidude is offline Senior Member
    This subject has been brought up a lot. They don't work. If they did my ass would be the size of J Lo's.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    forget about it, doesn't work. only thing its good for is if you shoot ED, it provides you with new sites while the old heals well.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calidude
    This subject has been brought up a lot. They don't work. If they did my ass would be the size of J Lo's.

hahahha!!

ya but seriously i don't think spot injections work...although i have read that spot injecting HGH does work, BUT thats a whole different story...(and Im not positive that is true )

Thread Information