Thread: Winstrol Depot

Rookie34 is offline New Member

Winstrol Depot

HI, my friends a fitness trainer and he explained to me that winstrol depot would be best for the kind of results i'm trying to get. In a nutshell he told me that when your taking winstrol depot, it expels water in the fat cell, and as it expels water everything in the cell goes with it.... as i read on the anabolic review it says somewhat otherwise... i'm really confused, can someone help me before i jump into the wrong category

I'm looking to cut most of the fat off my body

if possible e-mail me at [email protected]
    Last edited by Rookie34; 10-15-2004 at 06:00 PM.

Jackman is offline Banned
    you never stated what results your looking for or anything. give more info if u want help

houseofpain is offline Banned
    gonna have to throw some prop in that one too

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Winny is more of a hardening drug than an aid to lose fat, most people will lose fat while taking Winny because its in conjunction with a cutting diet - it's all in your diet bro.

But winstrol depot will help cut body fat with a good diet and a daily routine?

have you tried dieting and doing cardio before looking into steroids ? if so, explain what your routine and diet looked like.

my routine consists of mostly weight training... about 20 - 30 minutes of cardio about 4 - 5 days a week... i eat lots of meat, lots of vegtables, little carbs little fat about i probably average like 3 litres of water a day... no pop no juice no fast food

how many cycles have you done? how old are you? how long have you been lifting? how long has your diet been in tact? do you take aminos and the correct amount of protein to fit your needs?

winstrol alone is a horrible cycle, i have been through it before when i was un experienced and i was shut down for around 4 or 5 weeks. my body produced no testosterone , i had no sex drive and i had severe depression. my lifts went down enormously, and beeing that i powerlift, that made me even more depressed. ask your personal trainer about his background info before you accept any sort of advice from him.

winstrol is more of a muscle hardner than it is a cutter, and your gonna need to run testosterone with it. just becaus he has the title of 'personal trainer' doesnt mean you should trust the stuff that comes out of his mouth so watch yourself

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookie34
    But winstrol depot will help cut body fat with a good diet and a daily routine?
    Not really, if you took it without actually cutting and doing cardio you would gain some lean mass and your muscle would harden up but it would still be burried underneith whatever body fat you have. By using it along with an appropriate cutting diet and some intense cardio you'll be gaining lean mass while dropping bf, which will make it appear as though you're cutting alot faster.

Jackman is offline Banned
    my routine consists of mostly weight training... about 20 - 30 minutes of cardio about 4 - 5 days a week... i eat lots of meat, lots of vegtables, little carbs little fat about i probably average like 3 litres of water a day... no pop no juice no fast food
    u r on winny but no juice? RESEARCH!

No i'm not on winstrol right now... i told him by eventually i wanted to cheat and go on something. What's a good substance to use to cut fat off the body?

SaTyR is offline Member
    No i'm not on winstrol right now... i told him by eventually i wanted to cheat and go on something. What's a good substance to use to cut fat off the body?
    Get some Cardio and inject it (in your mind).
    Also take some Diet with that to prevent fat from getting in your body again.

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    If you want to "cheat" and go on something to get you ripped try going on a diet. Eat a clean diet and lift hard with hard cardio and you will get the fat off. If you did the Winny during all this you would retain the muscle that you have, maybe gain a little more but not a lot. I've done Winstrol alone and you feel hard but the fat came off because I stepped up the diet/cardio.

Thread Information