calidude is offline Senior Member

Question Supply And Demand

What do you guys think? There is a lot of talk on here of what AAS is going for. Don't you all think that if there is a high supply in your area then you get better pricing. Like here in Vegas I don't know of many people that have it, hence me going to Mexico. I think most people will pay what ever it takes to get what they want/need. Do I think its right?? Sometimes, depends on the situation. Like for me to drive out to Mexico is a lot of hassle and lots of risk. If I were to pick up some stuff for a friend don't you think I should charge more for my hassles? What if I got busted, would the friend give me cash for losing the gear? Doubtful. Just wondering what everyone's opinion was on this subject.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    always get the cash first - let them know the risk involved. don't be the only one to get ****ed outta cash here just b/c you're the one makin the trip.

as for chargin a little extra - i'd do it. after all, you are the one taking ALL the risk. they are taking none.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Yes, the law of supply and demand applies to pricing...As far as charging for "shopping" for someone else, your time is worth money...right? Another alternative would be for you and your friend to rotate your shopping trips....

I hooked up a friend with some gear I picked up last week. I didn't want to be a d*ck and charge him more, so when he asked me what he owed. I told him " well, I paid this much..." then he said ok I'll pay that. I thought to myself, I should have charged him more. But I learned my lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by calidude
    I hooked up a friend with some gear I picked up last week. I didn't want to be a d*ck and charge him more, so when he asked me what he owed. I told him " well, I paid this much..." then he said ok I'll pay that. I thought to myself, I should have charged him more. But I learned my lesson.
    Get him to make the next run, ...and pay him what the items cost..if he won't do it then I'd charge him for sure the next time

I don't trust him to make the next run...not that he'll take the money, but that he will get ripped off in TJ. I know of some great reliable spots down there. But for someone new...

BTW. this is my 1,000 post I get my senior member title back .

Congrats on the 1,000th post..and yeah, if he doesn't know what's going on either teach him or definitely charge him....and don't send him to juarez..lol....

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    wow bro, if iwas picking up goodies, all my bros know that once it crosses over, i gotta up my price, and i always collect first. as a rule of thumb, so u don't get stuck w/ product you don't need, if homeboy decides to bail out on the deal.

just be smart w/ it and if those bros you deal w/ don't know about the standard price hike as soon as product crosses the border, let them know. they could either get it or not.

in my area, a lot of bros wanna juice, but are heap to pay, but i tell them its part of the game, if not drive there yourself and get it, plain and simple..

jmo .02$

-Biggie

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    I think it just depends! If they have other sources (locally, or off the net) then you can't go too much higher than they would normally pay. But if you are the only supplier and you are risking your freedom...RAPE 'em!

meat is offline Associate Member
    friend or not ,ive charged people 100 just for the trip plus 50 dollars on top of what ever gear that they want. if they want it bad enough theyll pay if not then f***em tell them its not worth your time or the risk .... im also here in vegas and make three trips to mex this year.

Yes I learned my lesson thanks bros.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    It looks to me, that all you guys are "dealers" if i'm wrong, then i'm sorry, but by reading what you guys are saying, i'm surprised you guys don't get any PM's from members asking for you guys to sell some juice.... having said that, are you guys sure you can post this thread... maybe you guys want the attention, and more clients.
    that's just my opinions.

meat is offline Associate Member
    not a dealer bro, just helping out some needy friends. : )

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meat
    not a dealer bro, just helping out some needy friends. : )

second that bro, its like pitchin in for a beer run, everybody wanna booze, then put in on this "Maaaaaaaaaannn"

-Biggie

workdude is offline Senior Member
    I think most members have hooked up a friend or two. But I think a real friend would have offered to pay you for the hassel. Your doing him a favor.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Agree with you 100 % i lived in Northern cali for 7 years and a bottle of test 200 goes for 90 to 100 bucks, eq is 120 lol!!! I moved down south (5 hours from mexico) and a bottle of t2 goes for 50 bucks and eq for 60! SO its all about location!!!

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Agree with you 100 % i lived in Northern cali for 7 years and a bottle of test 200 goes for 90 to 100 bucks, eq is 120 lol!!! I moved down south (5 hours from mexico) and a bottle of t2 goes for 50 bucks and eq for 60! SO its all about location!!!

I don't know about bottles of eq going for 60 just because you live 5 hours from the border. Test200 is usually cheap and widely distributed.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman
    It looks to me, that all you guys are "dealers" if i'm wrong, then i'm sorry, but by reading what you guys are saying, i'm surprised you guys don't get any PM's from members asking for you guys to sell some juice.... having said that, are you guys sure you can post this thread... maybe you guys want the attention, and more clients.
    that's just my opinions.
    That is pathetic! If some jackass sends me a P.M. for some gear or help finding gear, I would take offense! Does the fool know me good enough to just ask? It would be risky on their part.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rampage76
    I don't know about bottles of eq going for 60 just because you live 5 hours from the border. Test200 is usually cheap and widely distributed.
    Oh ya buddy im making up prices on here!!! LOL
    I just bought 2 bottles of USO bold- for 60 each,maybe you didnt know but that paticular brand goes for 35 to 40 in mexixo. But then again test is widely distributed so you must know right lol!!!! JK
    Prices are different for everyone I just am dealing with a 1 on 1 no middle man!

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Oh ya buddy im making up prices on here!!! LOL
    I just bought 2 bottles of USO bold- for 60 each,maybe you didnt know but that paticular brand goes for 35 to 40 in mexixo. But then again test is widely distributed so you must know right lol!!!! JK
    Prices are different for everyone I just am dealing with a 1 on 1 no middle man!
    the point was that the prices do not drop in 1/2 by moving from norcal to socal, especially when your still 5.5 hours from the border. Prices will always vary. Also, test is much cheaper than eq on the market, go take a look at some price lists and actual powder cost.

Thread Information