1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Whats it take to bulk with Tren!?

I'm just coming into week 5 of my cycle and I had some great gains at the start thanks to a heafty dosing of dbol (I love my dbol). The Tren is REALLY kicking now, strength is off the wall - I blow my mind every workout, my weight has really leveled out now but I can tell easily just by looking in the mirror that the fat is just falling off so the weight has to be being replaced by muscle which I can't complain about!

This was supposed to be a winter bulker though! I really want shear mass, every lb I can get and its not happening, its like I'm cutting but with a bulking diet.

How do you bros diet with Tren in order to bulk up? I researched extensively before I started and saw a lot of people having success putting on a good amount of mass using Tren. I'd say my diet is very clean and heavy on the protien, over 400g /day minimum. Is dirty bulking the way to go? Cake, ice cream, anything with massive carbs, just all out? I've never been a fan of dirty bulking in the past.

thick one is offline Associate Member
    eat potatoes, pasta, whole grain bread with your protein meals. 2:1 carb to protein ratio. you should grow nicely..

Starkraven is offline Junior Member
    **** you're losing fat while bulking and complaining? wtf is wrong with you bro? i hope i can get gains like that on my next test/tren cycle but please dont be complaining. if you cant shove down the food, how are we going to help you? i take it you are always lean? other than cramming the food down, theres nothing else to say. try eating 1000g carbs per day and come back and tell me if you're still losing fat.

also dont weigh yourself, on a cycle, weighing yourself is pointless.

if you dont mind, post your full clean diet.

how much weight have you gained in the last 5 weeks and are you bloated?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i must admit i'm a fan of the "dirty bulking" way of doing things. my metabolism is ridiculously fast so it has always been my prefered way of eating while bulking seeing that losing and cutting will more than likely never be much of a problem for myself. if your one that has a slower metabolism then it would be best to eat cleaner while bulking

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I gained about 15lbs on dbol and lost about 3-5lbs coming off it, I was fairly bloated but I started using 20mg Nolva /day (was using zero before) and I've really hardened up.

Yes I'm very ectomorphic and can't keep much fat even off cycle, I've never had to cut in my life. I eat every 1.5-2 hours to compinsate for a fast metabolism, small meals throughout the day. I'm a big protien and cal counter but I don't usualy look at carbs because its never really mattered before, what would it take to get in 1000g of carbs?

Juice Weasel is offline New Member
    im on tren right now, keep a clean diet, its hard on the liver, alot of the kids on here will tell you just to take thistle and cran juice, fuk it, if you dont have the dicipline to have a clean BB's diet, you shouldnt be juicing... IMO HOLLA!

try drinking oat/whey shakes. take cooked or uncooked oats, like a cup per shake (54g carbs per cup), and dump it in the blender along with your whey protein isolate and blend with water and ice until liquified. i use uncooked oats. never found an easier way to get the carbs in. also 100g maltodextrin post workout. and 4-5 solid meals of 50g each.

5 meals of 50g = 250g
    4 oat/whey shakes = 250g
    maltodextrin = 100g

600 is enough
    BUT if you are having a hard time putting on mass with that, just start adding junk to your meals like the pros.

oh BTW **** all you with fast metabolisms! i have a slow metabolism and it sucks AND i don't wanna hear it!

Thread Information