jport1540 is offline Associate Member

Red face Question about test levels and impact on the body

I been researching halodrol for 6 months, while I know it is not AAS and is a PH, I still have an important question. I realize that the structure does not allow halodrol to aromatize, but since I am raising test levels and taking halodrol liquigels (dont be fooled by the name, Gaspari used the same name for this product that is not a "hormonal product", mostly DHEA combined with some AA, arachidonic acid) so how then is there not going to be any conversion. Secondly, I was discussing it with my friends dad who is a doctor, and he said he would not reccomend it due to adverse effects of excess testosterone in the body, thought none may appear short term, it very well could long term. What I am curious about is is an OTC/legal supplement really potentially that dangerous later on down the road, even if it is used only once? (I know that evryone is different, but I am curiosu how likely it is)

Stats: 21 years old, 5'10", 170lbs, 11-12% BF. No AAS experience

If it helps, the Halodrol compound is:
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol
    and the active ingridient: polydehydrogenated, polyhydroxylated halomethetioallocholane

If anyone can tell me anything about the active ingridient, that would be appreciated too. Thanks.

-Jport

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Halodrol is a steroid , just like M1t is. I don't think it "raises testosterone levels " but exhibits its effects via other methods. Maybe an increase in androgens perhaps, but not actually testosterone . Take deca for example, it doesnt aromatize nor does it increase testosterone but it still "works". Not all steroidd increase testosterone specifically unless it IS testosterone.

If you use it properly and don't abuse it, you should be fine long term. It just depends how you choose to use.

Thread Information