Ultimate is offline Associate Member

Question Planning this cycle.... check and comment on it

Hello all, I am planning on doing the following cycle and would like some "positive" critic on it, as in like where and what could I improve on it, of course this is just a "beta" version of the cycle, I've been trying to get it setuped properly before I actually tried it.... of course if I get extra good results I'll just have you guys to thank for it(and my own dedication too.....so humble right... yea I know )

here are my stats for the people who insist on those....

Sex :Yes please... I mean Male
    weight :206.8 Pounds
    BF :12% Caliper 3 site Test
    Training Xp :4 Years
    How many cycles under belt: PS/PH - a quite a few AS - None
    I work out 1-2 Body Parts a day 5 days on, 1-2 day off

And here is what you guys probably wanted to see I guess the actuall cycle... by the way this cycle is based on stuff I can get my hands on so unless I can don't be giving me grief about the type of stuff I'm using.

Total Cycle Lenght 20 Week Including PCT
    Week 01-14 - Fina 80mg/day
    Week 01-14 - Tibulus 2g/day Week 15-20 4g/day
    Week 03-04, 07-08, 11-12, 15-16 & 19-20 - Clen
    Week 01-16 - B-6 300mg/day
    Week 01-14 - B-12 (undecided on dose, some help with this one)
    Week 01-14 - Nolva 5mg/day Week 15-17 10mg/day Week 18-20 20mg/day
    Week 18-20 - Clomind 117mg/day
    Week 01-20 - Milk Thistle 1g/day
    Week 01-20 - Flax Oil 1g/day
    Week 01-14 - 1-Test Cyp 600-900mg/Week(undecided on dose)3=Inject/week
    Week 01-03 - M1T 5mg/day - Till Test Kick starts

Here it is.... All positive comments and changes are more than welcomed please don't give me crap about not having prop or some other stuff that I can't get my hands on ok... Since all this stuff will be quite expensive It will be a little while till I actually start the cycle.... I already have some of it(basically the cheap stuff) the more expensive stuff will be a few more weeks(more than 650 bucks all this stuff)... planning to start this around December(2004) - January(2005) if I go the way I'm going(not enough money till them)

Ok now Post away

thick one is offline Associate Member
    man, don't buy all that sh!t!!! run fina at 50mg per day and ditch the pro-hormone crap!!! you can buy synovex-h (legally) and convert it to test prop with a kit.. pm me and i'll fill you in. i'm actually making a batch as i'm typing this. also, 5mg/day of mit as a kick start won't do sheet!! IMHO, so ditch taht sheet also.. a simple cycle of tren 50-75mg/day week 1-10, and prop 75-100mg/day 1-12 will provide results that will dwarf what you are proposing.. b-6 can be run at 200mg/day, use trib, clomid, nolva during pct.. (do a pct search) clen , i'm not sure about, but it looks ok. you can run the cycle i'm proposing for far less $$$ then $650.00 and it is proven and highly successful. well, just my 2 cc's worth. not a flame at all , just a recommendation..

p.s. you may want to run nolva at 10-20mg/ day throughout cycle. and maybe get some femora/or l-dex to combat test bloat if it is of concern...

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    where to start?

[QUOTE=Ultimate]

Week 01-14 - Fina 80mg/day
    Week 01-14 - Tibulus 2g/day Week 15-20 4g/day
    Week 03-04, 07-08, 11-12, 15-16 & 19-20 - Clen
    Week 01-16 - B-6 300mg/day
    Week 01-14 - B-12 (undecided on dose, some help with this one)
    Week 01-20 - Milk Thistle 1g/day
    Week 01-20 - Flax Oil 1g/day
    Week 01-14 - 1-Test Cyp 600-900mg/Week(undecided on dose)3=Inject/week
    Week 01-03 - M1T 5mg/day - Till Test Kick starts

QUOTE]

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by thick one
    man, don't buy all that sh!t!!! run fina at 50mg per day and ditch the pro-hormone crap!!! you can buy synovex-h (legally) and convert it to test prop with a kit.. pm me and i'll fill you in. i'm actually making a batch as i'm typing this. also, 5mg/day of mit as a kick start won't do sheet!! IMHO, so ditch taht sheet also.. a simple cycle of tren 50-75mg/day week 1-10, and prop 75-100mg/day 1-12 will provide results that will dwarf what you are proposing.. b-6 can be run at 200mg/day, use trib, clomid, nolva during pct.. (do a pct search) clen , i'm not sure about, but it looks ok. you can run the cycle i'm proposing for far less $$$ then $650.00 and it is proven and highly successful. well, just my 2 cc's worth. not a flame at all , just a recommendation..

p.s. you may want to run nolva at 10-20mg/ day throughout cycle. and maybe get some femora/or l-dex to combat test bloat if it is of concern...
    I tought only diference between the tests was how much of the powder was used by the ester... I know that prop = 84% test - 16% ester / volume, cyp = 70% test - 30 % ester / volume, and a few less injection a week since cyp lastes around 10-15 days in the body compared to prop 2-3 days I could inject more mg/injection with fewer injections... (of course I could be mistaken but I Think 've read about that around the forum somewhere...) and yes I would love to increase the dose of nova but unless I can short something else it will be hard to do......(cash ) I wanted to use the M1t just cause I have a couple of bottles still left(trying to save some cash ) but of course if it's not worth it I'd conside dropping it....and reason why I decided on 14 instead of 10 weeks is because of the fact that it's easier to maintain gain if you sustain them over a longer period of time.... and cause 4 more weeks on cycle should be more muscle too hehe. and thanks for the note on the 200mg(saw same recomendation on a few other fina posts) on b-6 I'll update the chart(made a nice chart on excel for this). one other thing... I've read on other people cycles that use tribulus during cycle and most say that there is little to no shrinkage during cycle because of it that is why I had it during cycle.... I am too young to see my jewels vanish even if temporary.... and if they don't shrink too much it will make pct easier I guess and allow for more gains since natural test would be up and around soon to help keep the muscle where is't supposed to. I've read a few times about the femora thing but not sure what that is could anyone fill me in?

This is just my opnion based on what I've been reading... of course I'll change anything accondinly based on a good "positive" point so please don't take my replies like I'm not listening or not interested in what you guys are saying or just taking what I want and dumping the rest... I'm just trying to get this properly debugged so I'll have a smoth cycle with lots of gains and as few sides as possible. And of course for as little money as I can :P

Kind regards

Bump

thick one is offline Associate Member
    check your pm.. and p.s. pro-hormones suck!!!

Cycle Updated

This is the updated version of the cycle as it currently stands.... of course after I changed a few things the price went down a good amount, but since I didn't put the price of the conversion kits into the calculation now the price went down a little more than it was before... it's all coming around $651 for all this and the convertion kits. It would be around 130 bucks more before I added the kits into the formula... I might be considering droping the clen or cutting it in half and use it only during the ending part of cycle.... if I cut it will save me 120 bucks if I cut in half it will save me 60.... any ways it would make it cheaper for me which means I could have it all sooner :P I just think I might need more seringes now.... and as you can see I still don't have a lot of stuff in hands hehe, I'll update the list as I get any of the items....

Week 01-14 - Fina 75mg/day
    Week 01-14 - 1-Test Prop 100mg/day
    Week 15-20 - Tibulus 4g/day
    Week 03-04, 07-08, 11-12, 15-16 & 19-20 - Clen 200mcg/day
    Week 01-16 - B-6 200mg/day
    Week 01-14 - B-12 1000mcg/eod
    Week 01-20 - Milk Thistle 1g/day <- Have
    Week 01-20 - Flax Oil 1g/day <- Have

bump for more critic

Week 15-20 - Tibulus 4g/day
    Week 01-14 - Nolva 10mg/day Week 15-17 10mg/day Week 18-20 20mg/day
    Week 01-20 - Milk Thistle 1g/day <- Have
    Week 01-20 - Flax Oil 1g/day <- Have

Basically took the Clen out of the cycle... will most likely do it after the cycle, that way I can keep my cost down and do this sooner :P if anyone has any other ideas I'd be happy to listen... so please don't be shy.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    isnt 14 wks of fina a bit much?

fabry is offline Senior Member
    also, pct should start 3 days after last prop shot.... or i missed something in your cycle?

newbie... sounds like first cycle?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    isnt 14 wks of fina a bit much?
    I personally wouldn't run it longer than 10 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    also, pct should start 3 days after last prop shot.... or i missed something in your cycle?

newbie... sounds like first cycle?
    I have it there... you just missed it....Fina and prop end on last day of week 14. Nolva starts on the 15 week with tribulus & I've read somewhere that clomid should start a couple of weeks after last shot of AAS on cycle....(could be mistaken). Sorry for being a newbie.... can't get to pro if you never start as a newbie hehe.

Week 15-20 - Tibulus 4g/day <------pct
    Week 01-14 - Nolva 10mg/day Week 15-17 10mg/day Week 18-20 20mg/day<-PCT
    Week 18-20 - Clomind 117mg/day <----pct ( could ajust timing of course)
    Week 01-20 - Milk Thistle 1g/day <- Have <-- for a long life
    Week 01-20 - Flax Oil 1g/day <- Have <--- got to stay healthy

Question

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I personally wouldn't run it longer than 10 weeks.
    I've read in a few forums of a few people who have gone over 20 weeks with not negative sides so I tought 14 should be fairly safe for a fairly well planed first ASS cycle... of course if there are any reasons as to why not run it for this long I'd love to know why....(I am here to learn after all) and if I do run it for less time It be even cheaper for me and I could even start as early as mid november

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    your planning on running a 14 wk cycle with fina and have never used as before!!!! Umm, no. Try test/decca, or just test for 10 wks. i ran fina my second cycle and that ish is rough, I think I should have waited to my 3rd or 4th cycle to use it. If you are simply lookin to lose weight, change the diet for a couple of months and then hit up AS. the clen will be ok though

Quote Originally Posted by billy_ba
    your planning on running a 14 wk cycle with fina and have never used as before!!!! Umm, no. Try test/decca, or just test for 10 wks. i ran fina my second cycle and that ish is rough, I think I should have waited to my 3rd or 4th cycle to use it. If you are simply lookin to lose weight, change the diet for a couple of months and then hit up AS. the clen will be ok though
    The reason why I choose fina was mainly because I can get it... and I've read in about 100+ posts in multiple forums that it's among the safest as long as you do it properly with b-6 for progesterone Gyno and test for Fina Dic* and also it gives the absolute best of best lean results for the money of any AAs out there. and the reason for 14 week is that I've read that it's easier to maintain gain when they are gainned over a longer period of time, I was basically planing on doing only 1 cycle like this every year or two, just to stay at a good range. And also it would be easier for me to keep my gains unoticed most of winter here in the northeast coast during that time.... and only let my family and friends see it after it was all completed... I want to see their faces when they see my transformed body in the spring.(my body isn't bad I am fairly strong and stuff I just want to look a little more like the superman I read in the comics )

Thread Information