larry3436 is offline Associate Member

2nd Cycle critique

Done with pct for a month...and i wanna start setting up my 2nd.I gained 25lbs from 175 to 210....then down to 200 steady.

it was wk1-13 teste500mg / wk1-10 deca400mg wk11-13winny 50mged. Btw can someone direct my dumbass on how to set up my sig so i dont have to keep writing this ****? i did it before...it disappeared , and now i can find the sig set-up in USER-CP.

Anyway:

wk 1-4 Anadrol 50mgED
    wk 1-4 Test Prop 50mg ED
    wk 1-12 Sustanon250 500mgEW
    wk 1-12 Eq 300mg EW
    wk 10-12 50mg WinnyED
    wk 10-12 HCG (gotta figure my doses yet)
    10mg Nolva ED
    .5 mg l-dexED (.5 to help with water)

PCT:nolva , ldex , clomid

Im not sure if i can get sustanon (wich i really wanna try) and if not will probally go with TestE 500mgEW , unless anyone has a better suggestion.

I might start it around decemberish

What do you think about the doses....kinda feel like im jamming alot of **** in there for only my second cycle....but hey , so what .Should i run the EQ a bit under the sust(or test)?From what ive read EQ produces a solid quality increase SLOWLY and over time....i just wanna get the most out of it . Espically with the anadrol , that **** kinda scares me as far as blowing up...then shrinking , hoping the EQ would help that.

Only side ive gotten from my last cycle is acne....BAD all over my back and its not clearing up....even getting worse , got a doc appointment monday . And my hair may have receded a bit....hard to tell since its already on it way.

thx bros

bumpy

kronik is offline Senior Member
    I would drop the the test or the A-bombs(just chose one) and since your also using nolva I would drop L-dex to .25md ED...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I would drop the prop totally since you'll be getting it from the sus, but I'd up the sus to 1shot every 3rd day. Bump the eq a bit. 2 weeks on winny isn't enough for it to do it's justice so run that for 4 weeks at the end.
    Here's how I would run it:

Week 1-4 drol 50mgs ed
    Week 1-12 Sus 250mgs e 3rd day
    Week 1-12 Eq 400mgs
    Week 1-14 winny 50mgs ed
    Clomid 1 week out
    Nolva 20mgs ed during pct
    Ldex .5 cc ed starting in week 3

If your prone to gyno then you'll have to run nolva throughout, if not I'd just stick w/ the ldex and save the nolva for use during pct.

MBarso do you fell that he will get enough prop to kiskstart a cycle in the sus? I missed the winny duration(2 weeks is a waste)...

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    MBarso do you fell that he will get enough prop to kiskstart a cycle in the sus? I missed the winny duration(2 weeks is a waste)...
    Well he'll be getting 150mgs of prop a week from the sus but don't forget the 50mgs ed of drol he'll be taking also so you have to factor that into the "kickstart".
    Those first 4 weeks he'll not only blow up but his strenght will go thru the roof

thanks for the info bro...

ok great thx bro's.....but just in case i cant get the sust and run TestE(unless you feel a diff test would be better)think i should keep both the prop and the drol??since my last cycle i dint get results till week 7 .

As far as saying testE , i dont know what the other tests will do for me , and ive used teste already , im assuming its all test just diff halflifes , but in general my goal is just to gain muscle that i will keep.

and yes...my last cycle i got sore nips...so i guess im prone , i uped the nolve , but it dint work......the sorness dint go away till i included l-dex , i swear by that **** now.

Quote Originally Posted by larry3436
    ok great thx bro's.....but just in case i cant get the sust and run TestE(unless you feel a diff test would be better)think i should keep both the prop and the drol??since my last cycle i dint get results till week 7 .

As far as saying testE , i dont know what the other tests will do for me , and ive used teste already , im assuming its all test just diff halflifes , but in general my goal is just to gain muscle that i will keep.

and yes...my last cycle i got sore nips...so i guess im prone , i uped the nolve , but it dint work......the sorness dint go away till i included l-dex , i swear by that **** now.
    Run nolva at 10mgs ed along with ldex .25cc ed and you should be fine.
    And your not gonna need the extra prop because sus has 50mgs of prop in it so taking more on top of that and the 50mgs of drol isn't nessary.
    Trust me those first 4 weeks you're gonna blow up from the drol...

ok , no prop with sus.......but IF i cant get sus and run testE should i use the prop?

Its sitting in the cuboard callimg me

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by larry3436

Its sitting in the cuboard callimg me
    Don't you hate that

Thread Information