Thread: Test Results

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

Test Results

A friend of mine had some samples of an experiment tested to see what the potency was so since $200 was spent on the tests I thought I'd share them with you.
    Both enth & eq were weighted with a digital scale first to make sure the grams were on, but the eq had to be weighted in a syringe because it was liquid so he might have lost some in the syringe/container which would explain why it was alittle week.
    The enth was made at 300mgs per ml & the eq at 200mgs per ml.
    The poweders came from a very well known guy that I'm sure we all use, and if you would like to know who you cam PM me. However, if I don't know you don't bother with the PM
    Here's the results:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test Results-r_410023-1.jpg   Test Results-r_410023-2.jpg  

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    A friend of mine had some samples of an experiment tested to see what the potency was so since $200 was spent on the tests I thought I'd share them with you.
    Both enth & eq were weighted with a digital scale first to make sure the grams were on, but the eq had to be weighted in a syringe because it was liquid so he might have lost some in the syringe/container which would explain why it was alittle week.
    The enth was made at 300mgs per ml & the eq at 200mgs per ml.
    The poweders came from a very well known guy that I'm sure we all use, and if you would like to know who you cam PM me. However, if I don't know you don't bother with the PM
    Here's the results:
    PM sent.

GATOR_98 is offline Associate Member
    ya bro sent u one as well

Got em.
    Forgot to add that both converstions used 2%ba and 12%bb 100mls was made for each. Pretty much painless on the enth, the eq was painless, and both holding nicely :-)

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    im not sure what that said....did the **** weigh out?

Quote Originally Posted by larry3436
    im not sure what that said....did the **** weigh out?
    The reason for the test was to see how strong it was. Just look at the mg/ml ratio...
    Enth: 317mgs per ml EQ:162mgs per ml So the eq was weak probably due to some he lost in the syringe and container when it was weighted.

Thread Information