BigPapaSwole is offline New Member

winstrol only question.......

hey....k..........

just a question...
    does winstrol /stromba have a high enough androgenic to anabolic ratio to fuse the growth plates together........

like if say an 18 or a 19 yr old was to take say only a dose of 50 mg of winstrol depo every second day. followed by proper pct would it fuse the growth plates........

dw..........not thinkin bout tryin........just for info

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Not sure, but since it is a DHT derivitive(sp) I would think so...

not sure either.......but isnt var a DHT derivitive and its known for not fusin plates

kronik is offline Senior Member
    From what I just read Var is not DHT related... Unles I missed in the profile

Froggy is offline Member
    For how long would this young fella be taking the winstrol ???

joevette is offline Banned
    The premature closing of growth plates is estrogen dependant. Since winny does not aromatize to estrogen it should not effect your growth plates.

Juice Weasel is offline New Member
    i love V, i finished 6 weeks of 50mg ED awhile ago, i dropped about 5-6% body fat and ended up heavier than i started...

The theory goes that Winny can bind and compete for a position at the progesterone receptor much like Clomid of Nolvadex would at the estrogen receptor, thereby inhibiting progestagenic effects. Now, progesterone can aggravate estrogenic side-effects by agonizing estrogen and it does play a role in gyno.

straight from tha steroid profiles on bb.com...............its just a theory but could that like also be sayin that it could fuse tha growht plates??????

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    For how long would this young fella be taking the winstrol???
    8 weeks

CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapaSwole
    hey....k..........

just a question...
    does winstrol /stromba have a high enough androgenic to anabolic ratio to fuse the growth plates together........

like if say an 18 or a 19 yr old was to take say only a dose of 50 mg of winstrol depo every second day. followed by proper pct would it fuse the growth plates........

First off an 18/19 yr old should not be using AAS...**** hon...you've got so much natural test in your system.....eat big, train hard, sleep good and you'll grow like a **** weed and have these 30 something guys on 1g/test a week jealous of your gains.....

Winstrol only is not an effective cycle....so don't even bother wasting your money.....

Train, eat, sleep and use up all of your natural resources, use this time now to learn, read, educate yourself...then mid 20's or so...you'll be better capable of making the decision to use AAS.....and capable of affording a proper cycle...w/out short changing yourself

And please be very careful of the advise you decide to take....

Cutie

CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapaSwole
    hey....k..........

just a question...

For the record an 18/19 yr old SHOULD NOT be using AAS!! w/ the amount of natural test you've got in your system...you should be eating big, training hard, and sleeping good...and you will grow.....you'll have the 30+ guys all jealous w/ the growth you can accomplish naturally....

wait until you're in your mid 20's use this time now to read, learn, educate yourself on aas....training....nutrition......then when you're older, your body and muscle more mature.....you'll be an educated user, and better able to afford a proper cycle w/out short changing yourself....

Winstrol only is not an effective cycle hon...save your money

and please be very careful of the advise you chose to take

Stay safe

Cutie

thx......i really appreciate everyones concerns......but i must say......tha thought of stunting my growth is not why i chose not to do this........its the fact that winstrol /stromba is liver toxic........i do not chose to take this substance......i just ask to be more informed on whether or not it could fuse ur growth plates due to the theory that Winny can bind and compete for a position at the progesterone receptor thereby inhibiting progestagenic effects. and since progesterone can aggravate estrogenic side-effects by agonizing estrogen and it does play a role in gyno.

all that im asking is for an informed steroid user or non user to help answer this for me........

Thread Information