Thread: A newbie Cycle

The Iron Game Guest

A newbie Cycle

Winstrol & Propionate , I cant think of anything better.

Both will go through a 25g with no problems, you can site inject (I recently started bicep injections) and they are actually easier than glute or quads. They are out of the system relatively fast so clomid can begin within days of ending the cycle. Site inject is amazing into small muscle groups.

A 6 week cycle is sufficient as both winstrol and propionate are fast acting. Results will come sooner and should you start experiencing any signs of gyno you can simply stop the propionate or include aromatase inhibitor / estrogen blocker.

Delts is offline Junior Member
    What's up Iron Game? So how have your bicep injections been going? I've been thinkin about doing them. Can you do them with test? I'm using aratest. Also, when you site inject do you still feel it everywhere, I mean does it get to all your muscles like if you'd shoot in the glute or is it just for that body part? Well, let me know bro.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    just wondering doesn't prop require frequent injections of 50-100mgs /eod? I have not done prop but that is what i have read. Thus wouldn't it not be such a good idea for a newbie to inject every other day if that is true? Wouldn't not be better to use something with maybe a once a week injection

CYCLEON Guest
    thats newbies that dont mid being pincushions for ED injections

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by Full Intensity
    just wondering doesn't prop require frequent injections of 50-100mgs /eod? I have not done prop but that is what i have read. Thus wouldn't it not be such a good idea for a newbie to inject every other day if that is true?
    Why wouldnt it be a good idea for a newbie not to inject every other day or even once a day?

The pin is so small you feel nothing and you have biceps, delts, triceps, quads, glutes, calves, chest.

You will only select 2 or 3 muscles and use them continously.

If you ever stick a 25g in your arm you will see why no one will have a problem doing it. As I said its easier than glute shots.

Delts, no the oil will disperse and the steroid will be released from the ester to get to all muscles.

Mike Guest
    That's definitely a newbie's Injection 101 cycle

CYCLEON Guest
    while mike was born with a pin in his ass - IG was obviosly born looking like "pinhead" from hellraiser

Mike Guest
    LOL

You're funny....and your memory frightens me....

You DO have a point though IG - that's a great cycle for newbies as long as they arent hurting themselves with stupid injection techniques (some of these guys scare the hell out of me when they come on here asking "I have been doing juice for a couple years and was wondering if it's ok that I am STILL using the same needle I started with back in 98?" LOL)

But it would put on really good quality muscle and have great results for an intro cycle

CYCLEON Guest
    he.. hee..... and they wonder "why do I keep getting an infection"?? LOL

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    while mike was born with a pin in his ass - IG was obviosly born looking like "pinhead" from hellraiser
    lmao, ass

Thread Information