Leon Phelps is offline Junior Member

D-Bol Ripped off

Hi I was wondering if you should be able to rub off the batch number with a little water. I got some D-Bol from Denkall, everything loos great except the batch # number rubs off. The pills are a lightish blue color and have a line in the middleof them on both sides, they are pretty small too. They taste sweet at first and then bitter. Here are a few pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D-Bol Ripped off-dbol2001.jpg   D-Bol Ripped off-dbol001.jpg   D-Bol Ripped off-dbol3001.jpg  

jon_83 is offline Junior Member
    i dunno man that sound a lil fishy, if the batch # can rub off like that. did you check the website to match your batch #'s. What the batch # and exp date on it

GETSOME is offline Junior Member
    hey bro check these out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D-Bol Ripped off-post-44-1091910157.jpg  

statuZ is offline Banned

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Leon Phelps
    Hi I was wondering if you should be able to rub off the batch number with a little water. I got some D-Bol from Denkall, everything loos great except the batch # number rubs off. The pills are a lightish blue color and have a line in the middleof them on both sides, they are pretty small too. They taste sweet at first and then bitter. Here are a few pics.
    those look like the ones that i see in the vet shop in pto penasco, and as far as im concerned everyhting they sell at this vet shop is legit. gl

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    They're the real deal, they look exactly like the ones i used. Hated them though, severe kidney pain and really bloated and puffy in the face with **** gains on 60mg a day.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    [/QUOTE] GETSOME: hey bro check these out

Dunno what the hell those caps are but they aint legit.

Thread Information