Thread: First timer

Power House is offline Junior Member

Fina....Good?

Hi everyone, I have been training for over ten years. I have competed naturally and placed 4th out of 100 compeditors and have finally crossed the 200lbs mark (220 to be exact). I decided to try some sauce and did my first Finaplix shot in the quad and wanted to know what you guys think of Fina?

Thanks
    Last edited by Power House; 10-17-2004 at 03:53 PM.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    fina is good for nice lean gains.. what else are you running with the fina? and welcome aboard..

statuZ is offline Banned
    hey bro congrats on everything and welcoem to AR this site is awesome youw ill find a ton of useful information, but as far as running fina alone i definately wouldnt do that. that will shut yuo down so hard bro. You need to run test as a base to make sure you dont go into depression, and you still keep your sex drive and just basically energy. But some say you dont need test as a base, but from what ive read, you do need it or it would behoove you to have it in your cycle.

Thanks for welcoming me. I am using Fina alone, I'm here to learn a little more so I can become more well rounded. From what I understand I don't need to use anything else with it but I could be wrong. I'd like to ask a dumb question but don't know where to post it but What is Gyno?

Thanks

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I've done fina by itself without any problems. Huge, continuous strength increases and very respecatable increase in size as well. Looked hard as naills too and extremely vascular.

gino_slayer is offline Associate Member
    Gyno is also reffered to as bitch tits. When you increase your test levels your estrogen increases aswell and when your doing alot of juice your estrogen levels COULD increase (not necessarily) so much that you develop fat deposits under your nipples which wont go away (you can only get them removed by surgery). You can combat this by using Armidiex/Liquidex or Nolvadex while on your cycle.

Hope that helped a bit on your gyno question. Also, if you visit steroid .com and go to steroid side effects it will give you a nice full esplanation of what you need to know.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Havent tryed fina alone most bros on here will tell you to run test with it im in agreement with that even at a small dose of 250mg/wk just to keep your levels up

needle is offline Senior Member
    RULE of thumb always use TEST as your base drug! With that said, you wont go wrong! MAny people sware by it and its the best way to go trust me!

Talking

Thanks alot guys for all the helpfull info. I stayes up reading untill my eyes couldn't handle it anymore.....lol Thanks Gino_Slayer for help it's greatly appreciated! Even after I read a bit about Gyno I still was confused whether it was "bitch tit" or not, Thank you for the clarification. I read that Clomid is excellent for combatting Gyno. Thanks again to everyone and Please excuse the lack of knowledge.

Thanks
    Last edited by Power House; 10-17-2004 at 10:15 AM.

Thread Information