BIOHAZ25 is offline New Member

Lost in "Cycle Space"

Ok fellas, here's your chance to pick on a complete newbie. I am at wit's end with my physique and want change...DRASTIC CHANGE! I am 5'9, 305 lbs with 26.10% bodyfat. So I'm short and squatty. But, with natural 17" bi's and 19" of neck and a 56" chest, it's fair to say that I am a big fella. Everything seems to be in the right places. It's just covered with a bunch of fat including severe gyno. (Please don't laugh...it aint funny)

I don't know what to do. I have a prescription for all of my drugs and will be getting them shortly. I just don't know how to stack them for the maximum effect. I want to get much bigger. I can comfortably tote around 350-360 lbs providing it's solid.

1. What can be done with what I have?

20 vials Sustanon 250
    20 vials Deca Durabolin
    48 vials Winstrol Depot
    100 tabs Anadrol 50
    100 tabs Clomid

2. Can you provide me with an example cycle using what I have that would include the dosages and the times they should be taken?

3. What can I do to ensure that I keep the majority of my new gains?

4. I am planning on having gyno surgery after I complete my cycle so that if I have any further gyno issues, they will be corrected then. What is your advice?

5. I am looking for a bulky appearance with medium vascularity. Kind of a "Goldberg" look. Will this get me there or will I need more?

6. Finally, can someone set me up with a diet that will provide enough nutrients to my body to handle the extra load of the "Juce" and brutalizing workouts?

Sorry that I have so many basic/dumb questions. But I'd rather ask now and avoid an unhealthy mistake. For those of you who want to know how the gyno came about, I'll be glad to to tell you. During my puberty years, I abused some plain peptide bond amino acids (30 x 500MG Tabs a day for 3 months) and subsequently was unable to reverse the consequences.

Aboot is offline Banned
    The usual procedure here is to due a ton of research first and then come back with a proposed cycle that everyone can critque. As well, you haven't given any info on lifting experience, your current diet and how long you've been using it, cycle experience (I assume you have none). It sounds like you should visit the diet stickies in the diet section and due your research in the steriods section.

Happy reading.

palumbo is offline Member
    how can u carry 350 on a 5 9 grame no matter which way u look at it unhealthy bro

gya321 is offline Member
    You might want to consider excercise and a proper diet first and save that gear for later. Just my thoughts

palumbo is offline Member
    agrred

Well I guess if I provided everyone with some of the basics they could probably help me a little better. My bad Bro's. I have about 10 years TOTAL lifting experience with the past 2 years off. I have absolutely NO prior AS experience. As far as how I would carry 350 lbs on a 5'9 frame, I carried 330 in high school as a offensive lineman and a defensive linebacker and still ran a 4.9 40. However with this kind of weight, I am still limber enough to do full splits between 2 folding chairs and NOT tear anything. (And yes, I have kids ) But for now, I must gain freakishly-large amounts of mass. My proposed cycle consists of these elements:

Week 1 - 100 Mg. Anadrol 50 daily, 500 Mg. Sustanon weekly, 250 Mg. Deca weekly
    Week 2 - Same combination
    Week 3 - Same combination
    Week 4 - Same combination
    Week 5 - 50 Mg. Anadrol 50 daily, 750 Mg. Sustanon weekly, 250 Mg. Deca weekly
    Week 6 - 50 Mg. Anadrol 50 daily, 750 Mg. Sustanon weekly, 250 Mg. Deca weekly
    Week 7 - 250 Mg. Sustanon weekly, 50 Mg. Winstrol Depot daily
    Week 8 - 250 Mg. Sustanon weekly, 50 Mg. Winstrol Depot daily
    Week 9 - 50 Mg. Winstrol daily

Starting week 10-14 will be 50Mg. Winstrol daily and 100 Mg. Clomid daily
    Clomid will remain intact until symptoms of gyno are diminished. Any remaining gyno symptoms will be corrected surgically.

Don't be shy. I want to know your honest opinions. If I deserve to get my A** burned for not knowing my chemistry, so be it. I gotta learn somewhere. And by reputation, you guys are supposedly the best. So lets get 'er done!

Martin Holsome - [email protected]

Well I guess if I provided everyone with some of the basics they could probably help me a little better. My bad Bro's. I have about 10 years TOTAL lifting experience with the past 2 years off. I have absolutely NO prior AS experience. As far as how I would carry 350 lbs on a 5'9 frame, I carried 330 in high school as a offensive lineman and a defensive linebacker and still ran a 4.9 40. However with this kind of weight, I am still limber enough to do full splits between 2 folding chairs and NOT tear anything. (And yes, I have kids ) But for now, I must gain freakishly-large amounts of mass. My proposed cycle consists of these elements:

Week 1 - 100 Mg. Anadrol 50 daily, 500 Mg. Sustanon weekly, 250 Mg. Deca weekly
    Week 2 - Same combination
    Week 3 - Same combination
    Week 4 - Same combination
    Week 5 - 50 Mg. Anadrol 50 daily, 750 Mg. Sustanon weekly, 250 Mg. Deca weekly
    Week 6 - 50 Mg. Anadrol 50 daily, 750 Mg. Sustanon weekly, 250 Mg. Deca weekly
    Week 7 - 250 Mg. Sustanon weekly, 50 Mg. Winstrol Depot daily
    Week 8 - 250 Mg. Sustanon weekly, 50 Mg. Winstrol Depot daily
    Week 9 - 50 Mg. Winstrol daily

Starting week 10-14 will be 50Mg. Winstrol daily and 100 Mg. Clomid daily
    Clomid will remain intact until symptoms of gyno are diminished. Any remaining gyno symptoms will be corrected surgically.

Don't be shy. I want to know your honest opinions. If I deserve to get my A** burned for not knowing my chemistry, so be it. I gotta learn somewhere. And by reputation, you guys are supposedly the best. So lets get 'er done!

Martin Holsome - [email protected]

none

Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    how can u carry 350 on a 5 9 grame no matter which way u look at it unhealthy bro
    AND IF I DIE BEFORE I WAKE, I PRAY AR MY GEAR THEY TAKE...

calidude is offline Senior Member
    #1 bro, You need to do some cardio to cut some of the fat off. Forget putting anything in your system, including any kind of fat burner. With the amount of weight you are carrying it isn't good for your heart.
    #2, the sample cycle is not what you need anadrol is a bulking Steroid .
    #3 Anadrol shouldn't been ran that long it isn't good for your liver especially when you are doing Winny right after it. Give your liver a break between those two drugs.
    #4 if you want to do Sust, keep it at 500mg throughout the cycle. You don't want your blood levels fluctuating that much. You should do it twice a week @ 250mg.
    #5 The cycle should be 10 weeks long at least.
    #6 where is the PCT?
    #7 Winny is good at that dosage and the time frame.
    #8 Before you start anything drop your BF% down to at least 15%
    #9 CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO. Eat lots of asparagus.

meat is offline Associate Member
    you sound like a pretty big boy, but your BF is at 26 which isnt too difficult to bring down. so my gues is youre pretty stocky and have alot of potential .... i agree with the other board members and my focus would be to stay natural for right now and give yourself a good 4-6 months of good diet and cardio .... ive personally seen people transform thier bodies on account of losing BF within that amount of time . at that time i would reevaluate my stats abuot starting a cycle .. dont rely on AAS to perform overnight results they shuold be used once your max potential has been achieved naturally. just my 2 pennies.. good luck bro

djboots is offline Associate Member
    i say you do the atkins for a while and loose some fat. alot of bros dont like atkins around here but i think for quik fat loss it is the best diet out there. my buddie lost 87lbs in 4 months. then keep a good work out going and wait a while for AS

It seems as if everything that I was taught by this so called "Muscle Scholar" at my local gym was a bunch of crap. He said that the more BF you have the easier it is to build solid, lean muscle. The way he explained his theory was by saying that the key element for producing natural testosterone was fat and that by exercising regularly we stimulate the testostrone which in turn metabolizes and burns fat. He then said that if we add a synthetic testosterone to the works we would experience double or even triple the results!

To a complete newbie to AS this sounds absolutely believable. I must admit, he got me! The way he made his presentation won the entire gym over. It actually had me thinking that I was ready for AS's. What made the whole line so believable was the sight of this guy's physique! 6'7 at 384 Lbs, & 20-something-some-odd-inch arms this dude rocked! He was friggin' HUGE! In my neck of the woods we would call this sucka DOLOMITE! But anywho, he presented himself as living proof as to what test would do for us. So we all believed him. LIKE A BUNCH OF D**N FOOLS!

Glad you guys opted to help me out. I'll have a picture up in a couple of days. When I complete my diet, we'll compare before and after photos.

Oh yeah. I think I may have located a legitimate source. Could you guys verify that?
    If so, email me and I will give you the names of the proposed sources.

Again, thanks a lot fellas and long live AS's!
    Martin Holsome [email protected]

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Cardio...cardio....cardio...

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

stay away from atkins

stay away from atkins. All it does is carb deplete so you body then turns to protein for fuel (protein = muscle tissue) then you are catabolic through the whole diet. Then after a significant amount of muscle is lost your body will then turn to using its fat deposits for fuel. A better way is to figure out your BMR and then subtract about 200 calories depending on your activity level. do a search on BMR calculators on yahoo.
    LAN

Thread Information