2timer is offline Senior Member

what would I expect from this?

what would I expect? any changes. I know you guys are going to say I am not eating enough but my body is very anabolic and very anti-catabolic . I have to starve it to loose weight!

stats 212lbs 9.9% hopeing 195lbs 5-6% for spring break!
    week 1-8 test enanthate 400mg
    week 2-8 t-3 200mg taper down
    week 8-13 bladderwreck (t-3 recovery)
    clen 2weeks on off with eca
    0.25mg liquadex
    5-6g cla
    multi-v's

3weeks of pct

diet---
    1.breakfats salsa 4egg(4w+one yolk) + 2 whole wheat bread
    2.tuna with 2 whole wheat toast
    3. slim fast with milk+banana
    workout
    4. 2shakes+milk+oatmeal
    5. 2 weinersor two breast +veggie+potato
    6.maybe no-suger jello

workout- not sure if I want to add a fifth day of cardio! and cardio is not in the morning becuase of my ****ed up schedule. best I do!
    mon- workout(chest,thighs and ham abs) cardio 45minutes after workout
    tues- calves, bi's cardio
    wednesday- tri's abs 45minutes cardio
    thursday- off
    friday- shoulder, cardio morning 45minutes
    saturday back,abs
    sunday 45minutes cardio in the morning

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

up the test to 10

up the test to 10 weeks. JMO As I understand it it does not even take effect intill week 2 or 3.
    LAN

fabry is offline Senior Member
    test for min 10 wks and why not kickstarting with some prop for the first 4-5 wks?

the problem is that I only could do 8 weeks is becuase I am going to my sister wedding on dec 19 for 10-12days all the way south. can I stop shooting for 10-12 days and then double dose it before or after leaving?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    the problem is that I only could do 8 weeks is becuase I am going to my sister wedding on dec 19 for 10-12days all the way south. can I stop shooting for 10-12 days and then double dose it before or after leaving?
    Yeah it really shouldnt be a problem seeing how Test E is designed for HRT injects every other week.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    just take it with you? if you dont have to fly then it's riskless almost.. if you there are still ways around it.... maybe take two preload syringes with you

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I assume you mean 200 mcg, not mg of t3. And 200mcg is a dangerous amount to be taking without screwing up your thyroid imo.
    Last edited by Ejuicer; 10-17-2004 at 01:23 PM.

I am flying! I don't know have filled injected needles? if I get caught man I don't know?

I know 200mcg t-3 i know might be too much but all I hear lately is that you need to dose it 1lbs=1mcg. Even mallet says this! and the guy is an expert!

fabry is offline Senior Member
    if u stop after 8wks coz of the wedding and durin pct u just relax, ull lose most of your gains.
    id wait till after the wedding... be patient

no, the reason I chose test enanthate is becuase it is recommanded to take it after 2 weeks of your last shot. which is perfect right!

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Yeah it really shouldnt be a problem seeing how Test E is designed for HRT injects every other week.
    nah bro thats not good advice. if he had the ability to double dose and shoot it and expect it to last 2 weeks, then every person on this message board plus there mothers would be following him.

you cannot double dose and shoot it. if you ended up doing that your gonna get some real bad sides, come the second and third week.

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    nah bro thats not good advice. if he had the ability to double dose and shoot it and expect it to last 2 weeks, then every person on this message board plus there mothers would be following him.

you cannot double dose and shoot it. if you ended up doing that your gonna get some real bad sides, come the second and third week.

I am sure there are many cases like mines. what do you suggest?

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    just take it with you? if you dont have to fly then it's riskless almost.. if you there are still ways around it.... maybe take two preload syringes with you
    Exactly what I was thinking...If you put it in your suitcase and check it, it shouldn't matter. Just tell them its for medical purposes. I don't think it will be a problem though. Lock you suitcase.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    if wouldnt fly with it

what do you think about I just tape in the pockets of the suit case? like in the bottom?

hikneeken is offline Junior Member
    if your flying but want to take steroids with you then fill up the syringe only however many of them you need then once you get to your destination go to a pharmacy and get needles, i've got o's on planes before but this was before they were really strict at airports now its just quarter bags... cuase sometimes you can't find anygood g-13 anywhere you know

id think prefillign the syringe would be just fine.. you only have to take two then... and the odds of getting caught are slim and even if they do find it they would have to do expensive testing to find out what it was, you could tell them it was for a pet or something. im sure some people have flown with it before, maybe they could im you with it.. maybe put it in a toothbrush container or something i dont know

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental

Then why are the great majority of HRT users administering roughly 200mg of Test E every 2nd week? Only when you find a very liberal doc will he perscribe every week injects. Enanthate was designed to have an active life of at least that long, obviously by the time he got back level will have began to fall a little but it wouldn't be a concern. For BB purposes yeah levels are better kept consistant to achieve the best possible gains, he'll be fine for the duration of his trip though.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I know of one guy who has flown with juice he said he kept it on him even walking through security....i dont know i think its a bad idea

I ain't going to have in my pocket going pass security. thats is just stupidy I think!

you could put it in a pocket... with no syringe, that way no chance it woudl set off a detector... the only risk then would be the random search they could perform but i think the odds are slim. it's a rought spot to be in bro...i dont really know what i would do in your situation (i sort of am but i will in the last week of pct when i leave and i think an empty scope bottle will do just fine for my 7 doses of clomid and nolva.)

Thread Information