LAREDNECK is offline New Member

Question about HGH

I am currently doing a cycle of test e(1000mg/week), eq(900mg/week) and test prop(150mg/day). I am at 224 pounds with 12% body fat. I will finish this cycle up around the end of November and will not do my next cycle until February.

My question is this: would HGH help me in a bulking cycle and if so, how much of it would I need and how long would I need to do it? Also, how much $$$ do I need to save up to do an effective cycle? My goal is to do a bulking cycle from February through the end of April and then do a cutting cycle starting at the end of May. I would like to be at 245-250 at around 7-9% bf at the end of my cutting cycle.

I am open to any suggestions on a bulking cycle that would help me obtain my goals or come reasonably close. I am 34 years old and feel like the time is slipping away from me on making that big jump. I feel like now is the time to do it. Any help/advice would greatly appreciated.

Peace,
    LA

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    i believe the HGH will help in keeping gains from your cycle, loosing BF%, and muscle mass if u run enough IUs...from what ive been reading i think 4-5IUs would be good, but u probably want to start the HGH before u start your AS cycle.

LAREDNECK is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    i believe the HGH will help in keeping gains from your cycle, loosing BF%, and muscle mass if u run enough IUs...from what ive been reading i think 4-5IUs would be good, but u probably want to start the HGH before u start your AS cycle.
    thanks bro. How much $$$ would 4-5 iu cost me?

Peace,
    LA

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    well, if u get it domestic, a 100 ius is anywhere from $400-$600 ...

2timer is offline Senior Member
    200ius 800$

Thread Information