moush is offline Senior Member

Lightbulb Planning First time DNP use

I am planning a first time use of DNP . I am about to buy some but I am not sure how much I need and how long to run it. I know i should start at 200mg the first couple days and then i can progressively move up as long as the sides are tolerable. How many times can i run it? how long should my first one be?

here is what I was planning

Day 1 200mg
    Day 2 200mg
    Day 3-10 400mg

After the 10th day when can i start the next DNP cycle?? should i run it with clen ? ECY? any help is appreciated.

bmwrob is offline Member
    I have never used DNP , but have been researching it alot. I have read that you don't want to run Clen /ECA WITH the DNP because it could be dangerous.

ok thanks bro..anyone else

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Bro, for a first cycle I'd run 200mg ED and not even think about bumping up the dose. At 200mg ED you'll reach your body peak of 540mg at day 14, at that point if everything is going ok you can just keep running it as long as you feel comfortable with it.

Edit: Adding an ECY is fine.

Jackman is offline Banned
    do you need to sup t3 at 200mg?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    do you need to sup t3 at 200mg?
    You do not NEED to add it. DNP stops T4 to T3 conversion (about 80% of T3 comes from that conversion), so that loss of T3 will slightly hinder the fat loss from the DNP (but the lower T3 levels will also help spare muscle). So it's all up to you depending on what's most important.

hey sv-1 so you would say to run 200mg for 14 days then after the 14th day if i feel comfortable i can up the dose and run it as long as i want? so it would look like this?

day 1-14 200mg
    day 15-? 400-600mg depending on effects?

Is this correct?

joevette is offline Banned
    Whose DNP are you using? Some is pretty underdosed so you may need to bump the dosage a little earlier, say day 4. ECA is good to take with dnp to keep energy levels up and blunt the hunger caused by DNP.

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moush
    hey sv-1 so you would say to run 200mg for 14 days then after the 14th day if i feel comfortable i can up the dose and run it as long as i want? so it would look like this?

day 1-14 200mg
    day 15-? 400-600mg depending on effects?

Is this correct?
    go take a look at the cycle threads a few of us have posted you'll learn alot there, thats where i started and have contributed to it... also i wouldnt even think about touching 600mg till you've stayed at 400mg for a while if at all. i was soaking the bed at least 3x a night at 400mg

hey matrix how long is your cycle,etc?

^^^^

Jackman is offline Banned
    ya i also wanted to know about time limit between cyles od dnp .

redtwo is offline New Member
    bump for how long to leave it between cycles.

bump

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont really think there is a time limit between cycles. Its just how much your body can take. DNP being potentially carcinogenic/ destructive to eyesight i would want to give my body a good rest to make sure that i didnt permamently hurt anything.

so lets say i ran it for about 1 month straight then took about 3-4 months off then i could run it again?

Thats the impression i get from everything i read.

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    so lets say i ran it for about 1 month straight then took about 3-4 months off then i could run it again?
    At a low dose its possible to run it for a month but make sure to take at least the same amount of time off.

sweet........im excited to see the weight come off!

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    There is no point doing one month. Since it is your first time go less than 14 days. My opinion though.

what do you mean causasian? could you explain a little more?

what do you mean causasian? could you explain a little more?
    Well the effects of DNP 's fat burning capabilites diminishes after like 12 days, that is what my source told me.

So its better to do one cycle of about 12 days, then wait 12 days, and do another one 12 days.

That cycle would be better than a cycle that is one month long.

o ok......sounds good to me....thanks for the help

anyone else got any comments, opinions, etc?

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Well the effects of DNP 's fat burning capabilites diminishes after like 12 days, that is what my source told me.

So its better to do one cycle of about 12 days, then wait 12 days, and do another one 12 days.

how can it diminish after 12 days?
    from my understanding it causes a cal dific and how can that be diminished?
    and also at a low dose from what i've read and been told the peak of DNP in the system doesnt occur untill around the 14th or so day... so if anything the max loss would start there and stay consitant till you stopped taking the DNP and it filtered back down out fo your system..

can anyone verify what Causasina or Matrix78 have said? I am trying to get this straight before doing anything. Thanks bros

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN

That is incorrect. Are you sure you are not thinking of clen ? The effects of DNP do not diminish.

This was posted over at www.AnabolicMonsterx.com by Gymdog:

I was sitting in my Biology class, and the professor was covering cellular functions, and he explained about the conversion of ATP. Then he got into poisons & "uncouplers". He started going into it, and I was thinking, "Hmm, DNP sounds an awful lot like a coupler." Sure enough, he popped out a vial of yellow powder and mentioned to the class that it was used as a diet drug in the 1920's until the FDA took it off the market. He mentioned about it causing cataracts and killing patients, but what I find interesting was that he explained exactly HOW it works. Basically, an uncoupler (like DNP) "melts" a hole in the membrane of your mitochondria, which are a part of the system which turns ADP+P into ATP. Protons (in the form of hydrogen) normally flow through a little chamber (called "ATP Synthase") and inside a "bubble" that ADP+P flows through. The ADP+P "bumps" into the protons, causing the ADP+P to bond and form ATP. The problem here is DNP "eats" a hole in the membrane and allows those protons to escape out of the mitochondria, instead of forcing them to travel through the ATP Sythase to excite the ADP+P to form ATP. So, your body takes all that energy and instead of converting it to ATP, it just escapes in the form of heat. He said the reason why it killed people who used it WAS NOT due to overheating or dehydration, but rather the lack of ATP. He went on to say if the body is deprived of ATP for tenths of a second, you die. It makes sense, because depending on your dosage, depends on how dangerous it is, since the more you consume, the more the DNP "uncouples" your mitochondria. If you uncouple a small amount, you're fine, but uncouple too much, and you die. Just FYI, the average 150 lb person uses 500 lbs of ATP everyday. You don't produce that much ATP, but your body goes through it so quickly, and the ATP recycles itself back to ADP+P once it's been used as energy, therefore if you took all the ATP your body used throughout a day, it'd be roughly 500 lbs. I was compelled to inform the professor about how it's a popular drug with bodybuilders, but I didn't want to draw attention to myself from my professor or my classmates. I just found it interesting that it's actually the lack of ATP that kills you from too much DNP...

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    That is incorrect. Are you sure you are not thinking of clen? The effects of DNP do not diminish.
    Ok, I will take your word, I am also a "rookie" in the DNP world.

But do you think its safe for a person to take this drug for a month? I am not being sacrastic, I really want to know.

Anyway he will feel so bad after about a certain time, he will stop by himself.

But me personally wouldnt do 600 a day, on my first DNP cycle.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Bro for my first cycle i need 200mg ED for 8 days. it was basically to just get my feet wet and see how i react to it. I just did a 3 week cycle at 200mg ED and i am just seeing the true effects of it. i say you just stay at 200mg for your first cycle. see how your body responds to it and if you are allergic or not.

ok so ill do it at 200mg until the effects get the best of me....but ill stay at 200 for my first time.

just do 200mg a day for 20 days. If you can go longer than go ahead. If you cant go to 20 days then stop short. I up my 200 to 400 for a few days and i got really hot. I would still be on it if it wasnt for sweating way too much in my classes.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    I would follow the others suggestions with starting at 200mg for the first couple days. I personally would raise it no more than 400 after that if you feel comfortable. There is really no certain amount of time you should run it, it all depends on how your body reacts. If I were you, Id maybe run it no more than 10 days with going no higher than 400mgs a day and take it from there. That way you can see how your body reacts. YOU can also make the decision how your body reacts after dnp and if you lose any strength. I think this will dictate how soon you can run another cycle of dnp.

As summarized before, play it safe. You can read others journals to become familiar of what to expect, BUT everyone reacts different. For instance, my first time, I did 10days, ramped up to 600mg and felt nothing more than slight lethargy, slight heavy breathing and slight sweat. It was basically like doing yardwork in the summer, WHILE others have felt like they were going to die on similar cycles.

Do your research, have patience, take the required supps, and have your diet down and you should be fine.

Best of luck,

-ost

im goin to follow deamons directions and see how i feel......thanks for all the help

if there is anything else i need to know please inform me.....i kno i have to take certain supplements which i will be purchasing b4 doing anything.

also for the diet, do i follow what iron-fist has posted on the forum??

There are some great journals that I have read in the Members cycle results area. invid has a good journal in there too. If you havent check it out, read some of them.

Get some ALA.

Good luck.

ok thanks for all the help causasian........def appreciated!

Thread Information